• Yes, like a rock

• No, very loose

Results are only viewable after voting.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just received my device today.
First impression : it doesn't seems cheap made, the frame is 3D printed, it's plastic but it's seems quite robust.
First use : I used it for about 10 minutes, and it really does what it says ! My scalp was way more loose after using it, and it gives a pretty nice feeling. I had some struggle at the beginning to positionate it, but i've eventually found the right position, and the device really pushed my scalp upward. Like when i touched the top of my scalp, i could feel my skin being extra loose.

can you post pics of the device?

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
it is just a takeda medex

aka the scalp tension relaxer

aka the Growband

It will make your hair grow much quicker, and give you quicker results,
however this may not mean new hair

theGloriousFollicle

My Regimen
Reaction score
There should be 3rd middle ground option. My skin is tight at top and temples loose at crown. I think hairloss mechanism is slightly different between the two areas. I also wonder what defines the line between nape and crown.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they do !
why do you mislead people?
there are enough hair transplant results to prove you wrong : ) like "old hair plugs" correction, or people who don't take med and go for a second hair transplant years after to fix other areas...

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you mislead people?
there are enough hair transplant results to prove you wrong : ) like "old hair plugs" correction, or people who don't take med and go for a second hair transplant years after to fix other areas...

Longterm tests show that transplanted hair also falls out.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thx !

I'm a exemple of this too... Got a 3000 FUE in 2013, take Fina since decades, Duta since one year, microneedle too (not every week)
And I've lost 60% of transplanted grafts.

I know ppl who did transplant and saw their transplanted area thining don't like to talk about that.
Plus the fact that it appears years after transplant don't help have feedbck.

You have to be aware of that.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thx !

I'm a exemple of this too... Got a 3000 FUE in 2013, take Fina since decades, Duta since one year, microneedle too (not every week)
And I've lost 60% of transplanted grafts.

I know ppl who did transplant and saw their transplanted area thining don't like to talk about that.
Plus the fact that it appears years after transplant don't help have feedbck.

You have to be aware of that.
Yes, it's obvious that scalp environment has to do with hair loss. Simulations show the compression of the galea follows the norwood pattern, you can't tell me it's only a coincidence.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

source? It will be hard to convince me as I was very active on a hair transplant forum before (thousands of messages there) and I saw loads of results and even with the naked eye.
Anyway I will try to find an example I know of french guy who had a hair transplant like 10years ago. He was norwood 3A (meaning he was completely bald on his hairline area). he had another hair transplant last year... as He lost loads of hairs(no medication) on his norwood 6 area except the hairs of his 1st hair transplant...
ronaldo style
d11feb343ea298bdf0b69c413ba130f3.jpg

And again repair of vintage hair transplants (baby plugs) just prove you wrong.
People often believe the transplanted hairs fall but they actually lose hairs while transplanted hairs remains quite strong.The same way people believe a hair transplant fails while they lost weak hairs (shock loss) and they have low density of tranplanted hairs. Just have a 3000/3500 Grafts hair transplant with a great surgeon on your 1st third And I can tell you you will will have a good time for a long time.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
source? It will be hard to convince me as I was very active on a hair transplant forum before (thousands of messages there) and I saw loads of results and even with the naked eye.
Anyway I will try to find an example I know of french guy who had a hair transplant like 10years ago. He was norwood 3A (meaning he was completely bald on his hairline area). he had another hair transplant last year... as He lost loads of hairs(no medication) on his norwood 6 area except the hairs of his 1st hair transplant...
ronaldo style
View attachment 133671

And again repair of vintage hair transplants (baby plugs) just prove you wrong.
People often believe the transplanted hairs fall but they actually lose hairs while transplanted hairs remains quite strong.The same way people believe a hair transplant fails while they lost weak hairs (shock loss) and they have low density of tranplanted hairs. Just have a 3000/3500 Grafts hair transplant with a great surgeon on your 1st third And I can tell you you will will have a good time for a long time.

Ok if you know a French dude then... This makes certainly the majority of cases....
BTW, I had 3000 hair transplant with a great surgeon (Dr Koray) on my first half and I can tell you the opposite after 7 years.
And the fact that I'm french make the majority of cases !
Or the truth is elsewhere...

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok if you know a French dude then... This makes certainly the majority of cases....
BTW, I had 3000 hair transplant with a great surgeon (Dr Koray) on my first half and I can tell you the opposite after 7 years.
And the fact that I'm french make the majority of cases !
Or the truth is elsewhere...

3000 on the 1st half is wrong and this is poor density of solid grafts (long term) so I understand you are disappointed after 7 years of losing your native hairs.
But I actually said you need 3000/3500 on your 1st third... You should go for a second hair transplant ; )

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3000 on the 1st half is wrong and this is poor density of solid grafts (long term) so I understand you are disappointed after 7 years of losing your native hairs.
But I actually said you need 3000/3500 on your 1st third... You should go for a second hair transplant ; )

Erratum, Got my 3000 on the 1st third. And I can tell you result after a year was very good density.
What I'm trying to tell you, is that, even glabrous areas that have been filled up with grafts are thinning today.
I'm not talking about natives.