Tretinoin Enhances Minoxidil Response In Androgenetic Alopecia Patients By Up-regulating Follicular

igamblesowhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
SIK wants to know: Where can someone from the USA get Tretinoin without having to visit a doctor and get a script? Preferably an online script, or a site that will accept crypto.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could buy some Tretinoin in liquid form? Even better if mixed already with minoxidil? My dermatologist said she has a place that makes it for her and her patients, but its $250 for 3 months which is an absolute joke.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
For Tretinoin, yall can just buy it from alldaychemist, that's where I bought mine. It's pretty legit. You can order with paypal, just pick echeck and hit them up after you finish your order that you want to pay with paypal. They will ask you to upload a driver license or passport, you can cover up your license #.

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that this is another acne treatment abit like CB but through a different mechanism

Topicals this could work synergistically with

Minoxidil (obviously)
Nizoral Cream
Sandalore
CB

Wound with these and you may be on to something worth while

What's CB?

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, u r gonna lose all your hair
Once again, stop the tretinoin. Its the same mechanism by how we r losing our hair.

aFw7EzC.jpg

jplkJTh.jpg

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the consensus now? Is it bad or good for hair? Will it fucked up my hairline if I use it on face?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once again, stop the tretinoin. Its the same mechanism by how we r losing our hair.

View attachment 125675

View attachment 125677

LOL, The combination of minoxidil plus tretinoin have being use it since 1988 !!!!!!!!! with excelents results, you have many studies done in humans that can be found on pubmed.
Stop this stupid paranoid, comparing some dumb in vitro study to in vivo humans studies.
Again, you are poiting IN VITRO studies that don't who what dose must be need it in humans to cause this.

Yes, if you take 50 litters of water you will die, so not take any water at all! water is dangerous.
Idiot.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 1986 study ( abstract of it ) :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3771854

"Topical all-trans-retinoic acid (tretinoin) alone and in combination with 0.5% minoxidil has been tested for the promotion of hair growth in 56 subjects with androgenetic alopecia. After 1 year, the combination of topical tretinoin with 0.5% minoxidil resulted in terminal hair regrowth in 66% of the subjects studied. Tretinoin was shown to stimulate some hair regrowth in approximately 58% of the subjects studied. One female subject with pronounced alopecia for more than 20 years had regrowth of hair using only tretinoin for a period of 18 months. Tretinoin has been shown to promote and regulate cell proliferation and differentiation in the epithelium and may promote vascular proliferation. These factors are important for hair growth promotion. These preliminary results indicate that more work should be done on the role of retinoids in hair growth. The synergistic effect of retinoids in combination with a low concentration of minoxidil should also be further investigated."

Must be an idiot to say that tretinoin is bad for hair.

Yes, retinoids at really high dose can cause hairloss . We are talking about others retinoids and use it on cancer at cancer dose.
Even isotretinoin is great for hair , yes, if you use a really high dose it will cause you hair loss.

Must be idiot to don't understand dosage.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buying Tretinoin 0.1% from AllDayChemist. Planning to use before Minoxidil 5%. If anyone has any updates from them using, I'd love to hear it.

Otis Mack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is the full study with pictures. Hard to follow who is who....

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1016/s0190-9622(86)80024-x

Just using tretinoin:

These responses occurred between 6 and 18 months of retinoic acid treatment. Some interesting and noteworthy observations were made about selected patients in these pilot studies: (1) Striking results occurred in one woman using tretinoin only: She experienced an 1100% increase in hair growth. This 43-year-old woman had had extensive androgenetic alopecia since she was 20 years old

Otis Mack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better study on human fibroblasts. Dermal papilla are specialized fibroblasts so this is a little closer to reality than the above study. But both point to the same result:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15519139

RESULTS:
............ Besides 10(-5)M atRA ("TRETINOIN") suppressed the R1881-induced luciferase activity by 50%, .......

CONCLUSIONS:
We demonstrated that anti-acne agents available in the clinical practice can exert anti-androgenic effects in the treatment of acne.

XSuburbiaX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a spare 0,1% tretinoin cream that I would use to add in my hair loss regiment but I have two points make me wonder:

- I microneedling 2/3 times a week, can I keep this?
- I have middle long hair which still a correct amount but I'm diffusing, how can I apply it on my scalp? Is there any chance to mix it with minoxidil directly in the bottle?

Thanks a lot for your help,

HairtotheDome

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.... I'm currently in Guatemala and pharmacies sell Folistar, which is a minoxidil + tretinoin liquid solution which I started using about 3 weeks ago. Not sure if its available online for people in North America..but seems to be pretty common product in South and Central America.

HairtotheDome

My Regimen
Reaction score
also just saw came across this new article (which I'm not allowed to link)

Exploring the Potential of Minoxidil Tretinoin Liposomal Based Hydrogel for Topical Delivery in the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia.

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure to use the tretinoin that specifically says "Microsphere". I get it from alldaychemist but unfortunately they've been out of the .1% version for over a year now so been using the .04% tretinoin microsphere.

If anyone knows where there is .1% available online would like to know. Might have to go to the derm for a script as I'd like to up my percentage.
Can you explain what makes the 'Microsphere' one significant?