Transplant Advice Going To Turkey, Pics Included Thanks

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need a minimum of ten days off to be sure you've removed the crusts and that is if you don't have too much redness. Good luck with Cinik!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone got any remedies for itchy scalp? Feel like the nurses are going to shave my head and it could be slightly red making it harder to extract from my donor? (bro science) Might up my usage of Nizoral

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone got any remedies for itchy scalp? Feel like the nurses are going to shave my head and it could be slightly red making it harder to extract from my donor? (bro science) Might up my usage of Nizoral

I have this same issue. Slight scalp flaking too. Is this a problem? I am thinking of shaving my head beforehand to help clear it up and using T/Sal shampoo.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have this same issue. Slight scalp flaking too. Is this a problem? I am thinking of shaving my head beforehand to help clear it up and using T/Sal shampoo.

Yeah I was thinking shaving before hand too, Only 2 weeks and a bit before I fly out though. @Assemblage23 @shookwun will this matter if our scalps have slight irritation ?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't shave some doctors prefer to see how your hair looks with some length to better assess the transplant strategy. Or ask Cinik's representative.

shookwun

Reaction score
But seriously, plan two weeks off.

You will need to re-adjust and get comfortable with the change.

will be in no shape to go back to work after a week. Will look like absolute sh*t.

So much deception with hair transplant recoveries, hear all these goofs saying after a few days - week you will be good! bullshit! residual redness takes a month to go away, and then you will be left with a pink scalp for many months after, depending on how well you heal, and skin color.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok thanks @shookwun I'll take some extra time off, but I will still need to go out in public before going back to work, how soon after surgery can I wear a loose fitting cap?

shookwun

Reaction score
Ok thanks @shookwun I'll take some extra time off, but I will still need to go out in public before going back to work, how soon after surgery can I wear a loose fitting cap?
Most critical part of surgery is 48-72 hours.

I would say during this time you should be at your most cautious and relaxing state recovery wise. Afterwards gently put a cap on from the brim first. Adgust accordingly, preferably a trucker cap that his a larger front.

After that, any time.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow I leave, honestly can't wait to get it done. Signed up to instagram where Cinik has a lot of results posted, even more pleased with choosing him. Hopefully everything pans out well.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck man dont forget to bring a buttoned shirt or even 3. Create a new thread as well.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow I leave, honestly can't wait to get it done. Signed up to instagram where Cinik has a lot of results posted, even more pleased with choosing him. Hopefully everything pans out well.

So sweet. I get mine on the 6th with Erdogan, seriously frothing with anticipation. Interested to see how yours vs mine turns out considering I'm paying more than 3 times extra per graft.

Amis Sima

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will go June and after big research I decided on Cinik too. Wish you good luck!