Tranny Medicine (finasteride) Altered Politics?

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride affects your personality, doesn't it?

Your political preferences are determined by your personality: High-T personalities are more territorial and therefore more nationalistic, I would guess.

What percentage of guys in the West do you think are on finasteride?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, no it doesn't. Balding does tho.

I think a lot are, especially in the U.S.

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed that you use a razor to shave your scalp. You're obviously going to deep. Try having a barber show you how to use it properly so you could stop causing damage to your brain cells. It's probably not going to reverse what you have lost, but hopefully you can avoid further brain damage. Good luck!

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed that you use a razor to shave your scalp. You're obviously going to deep. Try having a barber show you how to use it properly so you could stop causing damage to your brain cells. It's probably not going to reverse what you have lost, but hopefully you can avoid further brain damage. Good luck!

Why are you trying to be insulting? What triggered you? Are you on finasteride?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like "biased" communities tbh.

slybaldguys and /r/bald are just pro-bald. Every bald guy is told how good he looks. Disagreements will not be tolerated.
I gotta admit you're right. You can look like a cancer patient and they'll tell you its an improvement. The same can go for here too though, pretty much everyone ( except you and a few other exceptions ) is pro hair.