Trainwrecks tv was supposed to be fully bald by 19

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trainwrecks tv has been on finasteride since he was 18 he’s now 32 he has a little hair loss on his crown now but now he’s using minoxidil and if he used a microneedle with it better results . Or he could get on dutasteride get a hair transplant so meds do work everyone both sides of his family Norwood 7

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off, I keep seeing so much "I started finasteride at 18yo and saved my hair" stories lately. The amounts of giga copium I have to endure for not doing that when I was 18yo are unbearable.

Early finasteride is literally the cure. All this research is for the coping ones that didn't act early enough

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off, I keep seeing so much "I started finasteride at 18yo and saved my hair" stories lately. The amounts of giga copium I have to endure for not doing that when I was 18yo are unbearable.

Early finasteride is literally the cure. All this research is for the coping ones that didn't act early enough
Hahaha he was losing hair really badly at 18 and it was agressive my point of this post was to show people that sometimes this drug can do amazing things he’s maintained pretty well for 14 years

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't seen the video yet but I remember seeing a clip of him not too long ago where he took his headset off and there was a huge bald spot on the crown and his chat used to take the piss out of him for it.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't seen the video yet but I remember seeing a clip of him not too long ago where he took his headset off and there was a huge bald spot on the crown and his chat used to take the piss out of him for it.
Lol there is a bald spot there but the compressed headphones make it worse . But he can easily get a little hair transplant to fill that in

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean he’s had a girlfriend and has sex every night . Guarantee ashton Kutcher who was on dutasteride in his peak years also had an erection when he was slaying women
Maybe yes maybe no, everyone's different. I could barely get an erection when I was on finasteride for 2 months and my semen was almost completely gone, it's was really scary.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean he’s had a girlfriend and has sex every night . Guarantee ashton Kutcher who was on dutasteride in his peak years also had an erection when he was slaying women
How do you know that?

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that?
Why would ashton Kutcher the ultimate chad not be sleeping with women ? Lmfao and rob Lowe has been on propecia for 20 years also Pete Davidson takes propecia and fucks Kim kardashian you think he doesn’t get an erection? Lol

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe yes maybe no, everyone's different. I could barely get an erection when I was on finasteride for 2 months and my semen was almost completely gone, it's was really scary.
Well he was on dutasteride and still sleeping with a bunch of women

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would ashton Kutcher the ultimate chad not be sleeping with women ? Lmfao and rob Lowe has been on propecia for 20 years also Pete Davidson takes propecia and fucks Kim kardashian you think he doesn’t get an erection? Lol
I don't understand your logic here. You seem to be implying that because they are attractive enough to get women, that means that they can't have ED?

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well I was partially tongue in cheek though the basis is that's the stereotype regarding side effects with this stuff.....

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trainwrecks tv has been on finasteride since he was 18 he’s now 32 he has a little hair loss on his crown now but now he’s using minoxidil and if he used a microneedle with it better results . Or he could get on dutasteride get a hair transplant so meds do work everyone both sides of his family Norwood 7

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand your logic here. You seem to be implying that because they are attractive enough to get women, that means that they can't have ED?
I’m saying these men sleep with tons of women you really think he’d be having ED? And slaying multiple women consistently

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m saying these men sleep with tons of women you really think he’d be having ED? And slaying multiple women consistently
I mean you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors + they could be using v**** as well.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors + they could be using v**** as well.
Well Dax Shepard hot *** wife with kids , ashton Kutcher too , robe lowe too , Pete Davidson too, Bradley cooper too , on also Andrew Schulz has been on it for over a decade

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Dax Shepard hot *** wife with kids , ashton Kutcher too , robe lowe too , Pete Davidson too, Bradley cooper too , on also Andrew Schulz has been on it for over a decade
this doesn't answer the question