Toppik Spray Maximizer

Dannie

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to put this spray maximizer thing on toppik economy size bottle? It says "remove the sifter from the bottle by gently turning and lifting it. Screw the Toppik Spray Maximizer onto the bottle" but it seems like Telogen Effluvium damn things is glued to the bottle. Help please! :)

johngreek

Reaction score
Dannie , by saying economy sixe i hope you mean the medium ( 25 gr ) bottle of toppik .

Well the instructions are right , igonre the "gently" word and just try harder , maybe use a napkin to create more traction , or ask someone stronger to help you . I ve opened dozens of toppik bottles , so they do definately open. Yours is probably stuck . Try as hard as you can , dont worry it wont break

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the spray optimizer make you use more of the product than needed?

johngreek

Reaction score
actually it is supposed to save you product if you use it right . Worths a try anyway , cause it can also minimise the mess on your sink and bathroom

LeesHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Careful you don't break it by applying too much pressure though. I bought one to try and fit on my Nanogen bottle and got it on sort of after a struggle, then broke it getting it off.

That'll teach me to try and be clever!