Toppik Spray Applicator with Nanogen?

robgold

Reaction score
I would love to try Nanogen fibers, as I have heard good things about it. I currently use Toppik and find that I can only get decent results when I apply it using the spray applicator. How difficult is it to use the Toppik spray applicator with Nanogen? Can anyone confirm if the two will work together? Thanks.

Hairometer

Reaction score
I confirm that Nanofibres + Toppik Spray Applicator together work wonders for me (buzz cut setting 1 on Remington Shortcut).

I even pried out the metal strip & crazy-glued onto my Toppik fiber container & I shake the container (with travel cap closed) for 15 sec prior to spraying. For reasons why I do these, please refer to my other post with keywords "electrostatic properties" in the title within this Concealer forum.

Due to the many better qualities of Nanofibres over Toppik fibers (as reported by many users here), the result from the Spray Applicator (w/ Nanofibres inside) is equally better as expected than with Toppik fibers inside. Like less clumping, more even landing, less fibers required, more natural look, zero skin irritation, etc...

smrcalidiv

Reaction score
What size bottle does it fit on, and has anyone tried the XFusion applicator? It looks identical to the Toppik version.

Hairometer

Reaction score
The old Nanofibres come in only one size. The new version (not yet available in the US) comes in 2 sizes: 15g & 30g.

The Toppik Spray Applicator fits only on the Toppik bottles of 10.3g & 25g. Get the 10.3g bottle which is easier to transport plus more frequent turnover of fibers means less chance of clumping due to humidity.

AFAIK, XFusion is a sister line of Toppik, just different color. Why such sister line? I have no clue.

smrcalidiv

Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered the applicator and tried it with the "old" 12.5g bottle of Nanogen and it works. It doesn't quite thread on all of the way but I guess you could trim some of the bottle if you wanted to. Either way it still works.