Topik

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does this stuff really work as well as it seems?

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
I found it terrible, honestly i wouldn't dare go outside with that stuff on my head.

maybe it would work with really dark hair, but for lighter hair colours stay well away IMO.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im glad you posted that mikey i have medium blonde hair and it would prolly look like sh*t if what you say is true.

hopewas

Reaction score
hey blue, couvre is better..haven't had to use it yet but tried it once.. works well. and just because you're a dumb c*** doesn't mean you should look like one too..that's why i'm helping you out.. cheers :lol:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
even when your trying to be nice you have to throw in a c*** somewhere. :D

hopewas

Reaction score
stop taking what i say seriously. ..joke back, that's all. i don't mind getting called things. i can take it,..i'm a big boy..it's good to see you've lightened up

ShedMaster

Reaction score
blue said:
im glad you posted that mikey i have medium blonde hair and it would prolly look like sh*t if what you say is true.

I have medium blond hair and it works great for me. I don't know what problem is. Do a search for toppik and see what others think about it... most are impressed. Order the 20 dollar sampler from here to check it out. http://toppik.com/tv/

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shed thanks for the response....i have looked it up but i like gettin peoples actual opinions first not something the company says.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
What the F***....

This, right here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-t ... ctures.php

Some of the after pics seem WAAAAAAAY too good to be true. Here's why.

Notice the guy in the second row, third pic (before) and fourth pic (after) wearing the business suit and the glasses?

He's practically bald on the crown yet the Topik gave him the appearance of ACTUAL HAIR as opposed to just making his EXISTENT hairs look thicker? And the other thing to color his scalp?

How is what seems like hair on his bald spot now? Is that just a really nice combover? Some of these results hardly seem like it's just hair thickening and scalp coloring...

beaner

Reaction score
Vigaku said:
What the F***....

This, right here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-t ... ctures.php

Some of the after pics seem WAAAAAAAY too good to be true. Here's why.

Notice the guy in the second row, third pic (before) and fourth pic (after) wearing the business suit and the glasses?

He's practically bald on the crown yet the Topik gave him the appearance of ACTUAL HAIR as opposed to just making his EXISTENT hairs look thicker? And the other thing to color his scalp?

How is what seems like hair on his bald spot now? Is that just a really nice combover? Some of these results hardly seem like it's just hair thickening and scalp coloring...

His head isn't tipped down as far in the "after" pic and his crown isn't as exposed. That set of picures is a bit deceiving---it probably isn't a good idea to put toppik on a completely bald area. Toppik does work just as well as the other pictures suggest though.