Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, sorry about the vague responses yesterday. Was trying to answer everyone while on a boat hah.

@itsjustsimon don't worry, I won't forget your guys! haha.

So long story short, I called him spoke to him for around 30-45 minutes and said I want to try your product and he organized sending it to me.

Website: He has no idea on how to make a good website so those of you that are complaining about the design, website, and branding don't get too caught up in that. He is a STEM CELL Dr. Not a marketing/design person.

He is currently getting more made up so you guys can purchase it online.

When it arrives it will come in little zip lock bags that will be a months supply, you mix the sachet with 250ml of water and apply as many times a day as you can. I will be applying 4 times a day.

The compound is only stable in water for 4-6 weeks so you need to mix a new amount every 4 weeks.

I will be applying 4 times a day, and dermal stamping in the morning with a .5 stamp.

Why Dr. Vickers thinks it works and what happens when you are losing your hair:

Dr. Vickers said that when your younger you have more thymulin in your body and hair follicle. Also more fat cells in your scalp that are important to signal hair follicle stem cells. If you don’t produce enough thymulin when young then not enough activation and hair falls out prematurely (similar to insufficient growth hormone you don’t grow tall enough). So 3 possible mechanisms for hair loss at different times: thymulin, thinning of the fat layer on the scalp and the DHT issue. The fact that thymulin still regrows hair in your 70-90s age suggests it’s an important compound for hair growth during your lifetime.

As you get inflammation and lose hair, those fat cells tend to be disappearing, so his thoughts are that this product is drawing stem cells to the area and reactivating the follicles. Now he also said that he only tested for the year. So he thinks there will be more and more regrowth as you use it over the 1-year mark.

Now I'm in no means a hair loss expert or a good writer haha, so I'll get some photos taken tomorrow with a scalp camera up close and will take a photo every week.

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, sorry about the vague responses yesterday. Was trying to answer everyone while on a boat hah.

@itsjustsimon don't worry, I won't forget your guys! haha.

So long story short, I called him spoke to him for around 30-45 minutes and said I want to try your product and he organized sending it to me.

Website: He has no idea on how to make a good website so those of you that are complaining about the design, website, and branding don't get too caught up in that. He is a STEM CELL Dr. Not a marketing/design person.

He is currently getting more made up so you guys can purchase it online.

When it arrives it will come in little zip lock bags that will be a months supply, you mix the sachet with 250ml of water and apply as many times a day as you can. I will be applying 4 times a day.

The compound is only stable in water for 4-6 weeks so you need to mix a new amount every 4 weeks.

I will be applying 4 times a day, and dermal stamping in the morning with a .5 stamp.

Why Dr. Vickers thinks it works and what happens when you are losing your hair:

Dr. Vickers said that when your younger you have more thymulin in your body and hair follicle. Also more fat cells in your scalp that are important to signal hair follicle stem cells. If you don’t produce enough thymulin when young then not enough activation and hair falls out prematurely (similar to insufficient growth hormone you don’t grow tall enough). So 3 possible mechanisms for hair loss at different times: thymulin, thinning of the fat layer on the scalp and the DHT issue. The fact that thymulin still regrows hair in your 70-90s age suggests it’s an important compound for hair growth during your lifetime.

As you get inflammation and lose hair, those fat cells tend to be disappearing, so his thoughts are that this product is drawing stem cells to the area and reactivating the follicles. Now he also said that he only tested for the year. So he thinks there will be more and more regrowth as you use it over the 1-year mark.

Now I'm in no means a hair loss expert or a good writter haha, so I'll get some photos taken tomorrow with a scalp camera up close and will take a photo every week.

can you please post a picture of the label( on the blue bottle? thx

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1067F928-E498-4F8A-AB96-E5DE17827DB6.jpeg
    1067F928-E498-4F8A-AB96-E5DE17827DB6.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,767

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

thanks! lol ok I though there was zinc thymulin as ingredient actually! But actually it's peptide amino-acid sequence (Glu-Ala-Lys-Ser-Gln-Gly-Gly-Ser-Asn + Zinc oxyde.)

Dr. Vickers said that when your younger you have more thymulin in your body and hair follicle. Also more fat cells in your scalp that are important to signal hair follicle stem cells. If you don’t produce enough thymulin when young then not enough activation and hair falls out prematurely (similar to insufficient growth hormone you don’t grow tall enough). So 3 possible mechanisms for hair loss at different times: thymulin, thinning of the fat layer on the scalp and the DHT issue. The fact that thymulin still regrows hair in your 70-90s age suggests it’s an important compound for hair growth during your lifetime.(..)

Check this out:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2364880/pdf/MBD-01-233.pdf

1807231821290116.jpg

1807231807330098.jpg

1807231814570116.jpg

1807231812390105.png

SOOOO,
conclusion:
I 'm just gonna add (again) optizinc to my routine!

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree... what’s the point of growing back your hair (unless you buzz it) when you will never be able to style it daily with products!
It's just for the first month or two to make sure I'm soaking the area. I want to see if I can get results faster this way.
Besides I'm only doing my temples so it's not so tough to style :)

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed the dr last week saying I want to buy this and he hasn't repleid to me yet...
Strange, he usually replies to me pretty quickly. Anyway its not ready just yet, He's got the Zinc Thymulin ready but he's waiting on the manufacturing lab to get the other ingredients in stock. He's including an emulsifier and some other things in the solution to help cleanse sebum and get the ZT to the follicle. I think he said it should be ready by the end of next month.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks! lol ok I though there was zinc thymulin as ingredient actually! But actually it's peptide amino-acid sequence (Glu-Ala-Lys-Ser-Gln-Gly-Gly-Ser-Asn + Zinc oxyde.)

Check this out:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2364880/pdf/MBD-01-233.pdf

View attachment 94024
View attachment 94025
View attachment 94026

View attachment 94027

SOOOO,
conclusion:
I 'm just gonna add (again) optizinc to my routine!
I dont follow why optizinc would be as beneficial

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3-4 times a day is hard with a strategic combover
I remember the combover phase. It was hell. Just shave it bro!

...It's still hell