Topical Rapamycin, Autophagy (seven Words)

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually, I haven't been on it.

But on the topic of Rapamycin and autophagy, not that I know much of anything on those topics, but I've recently been hearing that claims made about them have been overhyped based on weak evidence.

Specifically, if you folks are on Twitter, there's a guy called Kevin Bass who's been taking shots at a lot of the evangelists, calling them quacks and hypsters.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's make you trust one guy on Twitter over the others?

I don't trust him, but I would like to hear some counterarguments from the other side and so far none of the many very public people that he's called out, all of who frequently appear on various Youtube shows, have responded to him even though the quack list (an actual Google Sheets document) he's put together and distributed has garnered a lot of attention, which makes me wonder whether they HAVE any counterarguments.

I've seen pop nutrition figures like Chris Kresser go on Joe Rogan's podcast and get embarrassed by no bigger a nutritional authority than a former MMA fighter, so I've become skeptical of such figures.

Rapamycin, mTOR, autophagy are what Bass has referred to as buzzwords by which you can spot a quack. Now, is he right or are the people pushing these buzzwords right, I don't know, but like I say, I would like to see some counterarguments from the other side.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm asking for quotes for Rapamycin on Alibaba. Can anyone here confirm this or is there another good seller?

Last edited: