Topical Minoxidil + Finasteride Mixture, Check Here

Mat1123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I’ve recently purchased a topical product which has the ingredients: 5% minoxidil, 0.04% finasteride & 2% azelaic acid. Has anyone tried anything similar? Have you had good results?

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
They say maximum 1 year to see results, some can take longer and some can be 3-6months.
Jazz - I'm finally looking at your link for the pharmacy, but the website looks unprofessionally done. I don't want to judge a book by its cover, and I really want a customized topical finasteride and min solution given there aren't a ton of alternatives out there. How can I feel comfortable this place is legit and pharmaceutical grade?

jazz1

Reaction score
Jazz - I'm finally looking at your link for the pharmacy, but the website looks unprofessionally done. I don't want to judge a book by its cover, and I really want a customized topical finasteride and min solution given there aren't a ton of alternatives out there. How can I feel comfortable this place is legit and pharmaceutical grade?
They are legit you can check Google and forum reviews for The Medical Wellness Center. I received an email recently they are upgrading their website, also they have added a NEW androgen receptor blocker, Winlevi (clascoterone) to the webite.

Breezula is still not available, but until it does come available and no one really knows when, Winlevi -clascoterone is available
60 gm tubes 1% applied twice a day.

Plus they are compounding Topical Finasteride at a lower dosage as some members have asked me to email MAA to compound lower than 0.1% Topical Finasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
I must admit the website is very early 90s and doesn't look all that reassuring.
They are updating their website, as above they are 100% legit.

jazz1

Reaction score