Topical Inhibitors

Axon

Reaction score
I just found Propene Glycol in Phillip Morris' Cigarettes. ;)

RUB IT ON YOUR HEAD

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Monkey piss.

Oh I thought it was a poll. I vote monkey piss anyway as my best guess at what helps hairloss.

;)

It's just not marketed well enough to create a strong enough placebo effect.

Jack ITB

Reaction score
Well, I am a very wealthy man and can afford the best and most exclusive in topicals, but RK-69 is the best topical. Rich sweet white cream harvested from young Jamaican men emulsified in truffle oil and WD-40. Great topical and good lip balm too.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
rill said:
Some think that topical Finasteride will inhibit DHT, but I wonder how? I mean it inhibits the production of DHT and it isnt produced i n the scalp, its produced in your nuts!!!.

It's produced in a number of places around your body, including your hair follicles. That's what's most responsible for balding.

rill said:
Also wounder what you mean when you say that topicals "inhibit" DHT.

The god-awful term "DHT inhibitor" is something that's only used on hairloss sites. I strongly recommend that people use the same terms that doctors and scientists use, like "5a-reductase inhibitor", "androgen receptor blocker", and "antiandrogen" (keep in mind that those expressions mean slightly different things).

Bryan

bombscience

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Oh ok, thanks anyway.

Having a hell of a time quitting............ :pissed:

Sorry to hijack your thread rill.

I'm having a really hard time quitting as well. I did two months between December and March, and then broke down bad, now it will be 3 weeks with out a cig this sunday.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Jack ITB said:
Well, I am a very wealthy man and can afford the best and most exclusive in topicals, but RK-69 is the best topical. Rich sweet white cream harvested from young Jamaican men emulsified in truffle oil and WD-40. Great topical and good lip balm too.

Might need something to counteract the smell/flavour of WD-40 if you plan on getting near a girl while on your 'regime'