Topical Fluridil

Reaction score
Topic basically says it all, I am considering adding a topical to my regimen. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with results from fluridil topically?

Notes : I am currently taking dutasteride and would add the fluridil. RU is out of the options because I am not comfortable making my own formulas.

Thanks

temp28

Reaction score
i introduced fluridil and revivogen to my regimen after stopping finasteride. As a biologist i always tend to inform myself about this products and how they are supposed to work. the results 6 months after: i lost a lot and i am at an all-time-low.

fluridil seems great in theory but way to weak when applied to the scalp. the vehicle is very harsh on the skin and evaporates very fast.

basically its 'strong' points (degradation in water, fast drying) make it pretty worthless on a second view.

...oh and it's very expensive!

I'm using RU now instead an introduced some other stuff into my regimen (aminexil, miconazole --> which seems to give some results already after a few weeks, but too early to break out the champagne).

Hoppi

Reaction score
It seems like cb-03-01 is the one to go for these days doesn't it? That aside a minoxidil and miconazole/ketoconazole/spironolactone combo is also pretty strong :)

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
It seems like cb-03-01 is the one to go for these days doesn't it? That aside a minoxidil and miconazole/ketoconazole/spironolactone combo is also pretty strong :)

Is there a way to buy CB premade?

el_duterino

Reaction score
howwedoinladies said:
Yeah man I want to try RU but I feel like I wouldnt be able to mix my own potion

if you have 2 hands and 2 eyes you can do it !

-buy a scale to weight the powder..cost $50 perhaps
-weight roughly 50mg to 100mg a day..does not have to be precise

-buy some ethanol and PG, and make a larger mix of roughly 2/3 ethanol and 1/3 PG..you can eyeball it

-pour the powder into the liquid and shake it well and that's it - done..ready to apply on the head

-takes 30 seconds per day at most

How hard can that be ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
and yes..fluridil is weak..RU is 100 times better

el_duterino

Reaction score
as much as you need to cover whatever zones you wanna cover..does not matter really

typically its perhaps 2 to 3 ml but you don't need to measure that.
I just put my powder into a plastic pouch or a smaller glass bottle and use a dropper for the mix and to apply it.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been taking fluridil 4 months now and still too early to say definitively whether it is maintaining successfully so will wait til 8 months. It definitely does something, my scalp itching is way down and if the "whats on your hands in the shower after shampooing" test is any measure of loss then its slowed it.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Fluridil is one of the better solutions if you want to try RU, CB, BIM, possibly ASJ otherwise it's far less superior.

markusbdc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So el_duterino - how has the RU been working for you after these last 5 years or so...?
Markus
PS I am guessing that like most of us you are throwing a bunch of different things into your approach so its hard to tell what is doing what...?