Topical Finasteride - User Experiences

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Many of us experienced a clear accumulation, even the ones following the Mazzarella regimen.

It is impossible to have accumulation with such a low percentage. maybe the effects you notice are from when you take the oral drug or at a higher topical percentage. Keep in mind that for some people the side effects of finasteride take a long time to disappear and there are even times that they seem to go away and then come back.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is impossible to have accumulation with such a low percentage. maybe the effects you notice are from when you take the oral drug or at a higher topical percentage. Keep in mind that for some people the side effects of finasteride take a long time to disappear and there are even times that they seem to go away and then come back.

It's not. I have been experimenting with a couple of other guys and a few of us have experienced obvious sides over time (persistent ball ache, watery semen etc)

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a guy get pfs from regenpure shampoo today on propeciahelp. It contains saw Palmetto and ketoconazole and u know what? I believe him. Because i crashed after stopping oral saw Palmetto. While on saw Palmetto My libido went crazy high i mean f*****g crazy high and i got alot stronger too from the T boost. Saw Palmetto does block dht 100%>
so saw palmetto actually inhibits production of DHT so that less testes is converted to DHT?