Topical Finasteride In Addition To Regular Finasteride?

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I could really use some input.

After almost 10 years on finasteride, I switched to dutasteride. After that my hairline went up quickly. And I feel it still does, even now I´m back on finasteride. Ive stopped using dutasteride completely (for now, if my hair will still keep going I might add dutasteride, maybe it will protect the rest oy my hair better than finasteride alone).

I´m back on minoxidil again, I think this might help slow tings down again, but so far it has not. Maybe all of the dutasteride needs to get out of my blood, its been about 5 days since my last pill.

Will a minoxidil solution with finasteride in it might help? Or is it pretty much useless when I am already taking finasteride in pill form.

I am also thinking of going up in minoxidil dosage from 5 to 15, but I heard that it not much more beneficial, if all, above 5 percent.

What do you guys think? I am definitely going to order from minoxidilmax btw, because of some extra ingredients in their solution and they have topicals free of propylene glycol, wich I think is very harsh on my scalp (very flaky and dry, itchy).