Topical Dutusteride? Any Results And Recommend Where You Find It?

jazz1

Reaction score

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Topical Finesteride, the compound pharmacy I use is now selling topical Dutasteride recommended dosage 0.05%.

I posted a thread for forum members check here and they give 10% discount to us forum members. To obtain you have to purchase a consultation prescription first before buying the topical mixture, check below.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...asteride-minoxidil-mixture-check-here.128666/

The issue here is penetration. Do you know what the Murray vehicle is? There are no studies but based on the weight, dutasteride isn’t going to penetrate in standard vehicle.

Mesotherapy, applying after wounding, or a bunch of DMSO is likely needed.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly, this was being discussed in a thread that got deleted on HairLossTalk.com, for unknown reasons.

It seems topical dutasteride is working when liposomal (with DMSO). The long term impact on serum DHT remains unsure: two users recently tried it (Vincent & Mustang), the first reported a huge drop in serum DHT and sides while the second has been just fine (with very little serum DHT impact). Prior to topical duta, both of them had sides on oral and topical finasteride.

Sadly, Vincent did not stay here long enough to update us on his results. He had just started his treatment before mysteriously vanishing. Mustang suggested Vincent's DHT drop was linked to him microneedling (and therefore allowing duta into his blood).

Here is how I would summarize the conversation:
  • It seems topical dutasteride could be effective on the crown area (cf. Mustang's experience);
  • It is unsure whether it would also be effective on temples and frontal area. Some were fearing the well-discussed dutasteride shedding;
  • It seems short term impacts on serum DHT could be mitigated (cf. Mustang's overshooting his scalp with concentrations way beyond oral intakes). However, there should not be microneedling (cf. Vincent's experience);
  • There are several providers for liposomal dutasteride but you will most likely need a prescription. In Belgium, Dr. Mwamba and Dr. Lupanzula can prescribe it. I know for a fact that Lupanzula's topical dutasteride is compounded at Farmacia Parati. Murray Pharmacy does sell topical dutasteride but I am not sure it is liposomal.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish Vincent could update us on his regimen. Sadly, he's been banned for unknown reason. This forum is slowly dying as it seems newcomers have trouble signing up with the confirmation email never landing in their mailbox.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad that he has been banned.

Yes, it works. It works best than any other product I have ever used with the least sides for me.

Best part is I only use it once a week

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad that he has been banned.

Yes, it works. It works best than any other product I have ever used with the least sides for me.

Best part is I only use it once a week
If you haven't already, would you be down to get your DHT levels measured soon? Thank you.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He asked me to post these screenshots here. Apparently he isn’t banned or something

can someone tag the forum mods? Haven’t been active in a while so I don’t know them

Attachments

• 1B1E17E8-9738-42B1-A99D-F94318083753.png
    1B1E17E8-9738-42B1-A99D-F94318083753.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 907
  • 9EA8B44D-9E26-4B38-A853-EEF376AC6A3C.png
    9EA8B44D-9E26-4B38-A853-EEF376AC6A3C.png
    249 KB · Views: 889

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, thanks for the update Vincent and thanks for reposting Hemingway. Let's mingle on reddit.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm a nobody here but I've been lurking on here for a good 10/11 months, a few things have spiked my interest since trying to establish a treatment for my hairloss.. from 'regenera activa' to microdosing 0.125mg finasteride (neither of which have I tried btw) but topical (perhaps liposomal) dutasteride does actually make sense too me. It's my opinion there must be a way you can manipulate a drug that's side free for some to be side free for others. But anyways I asked Kevin mann and I actually got his opinion on it so!.. even if you disagree with his message hes clearly well read so his opinion is of interest maybe:)

Attachments

• 20200707_003336.jpg
    20200707_003336.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 576

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin actually has very good hair
So I'm a nobody here but I've been lurking on here for a good 10/11 months, a few things have spiked my interest since trying to establish a treatment for my hairloss.. from 'regenera activa' to microdosing 0.125mg finasteride (neither of which have I tried btw) but topical (perhaps liposomal) dutasteride does actually make sense too me. It's my opinion there must be a way you can manipulate a drug that's side free for some to be side free for others. But anyways I asked Kevin mann and I actually got his opinion on it so!.. even if you disagree with his message hes clearly well read so his opinion is of interest maybe:)

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you try it?

I feel like I'm a complete hypochondriac.. I might end up putting people off! I'm gonna get bloodwork done at some point and see if that will encourage me to try. Cant believe more people havent tried it!

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far I haven't found anyone who had sides from it. (besides Vincent who also microneedled so yeah duta came in to his bloodstream this way)

Yeah I seen you comment that before and did the same thing!.. and I agree there was an underwhelming amount of stories discussing topical dutasteride which could perhaps mean it worked for a great deal of people and they got on with their lives OR that literally not many people have attempted to try it? Who knows ay. Do you plan on trying it? I realise you're not a big fan of the AA's

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing ok with zix for now but topical duta is maybe the only thing I'd try. Sucks we don't have more studies about this

Yeah it really does. Even anecdotal stories would help. Science is over-rated. Kinda crazy how much we still dont know! Feels like we've cured baldness for rats 10x over

jazz1

Reaction score
The issue here is penetration. Do you know what the Murray vehicle is? There are no studies but based on the weight, dutasteride isn’t going to penetrate in standard vehicle.

Mesotherapy, applying after wounding, or a bunch of DMSO is likely needed.

Hey I will find out for you, I believe my topical mixture has DMSO and PG.