Topical dutasteride regrowth? Help needed please

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but then you know that using more than 1 mg per week has also brought same sides to people.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only use it once a week now
I had great results with that protocol
I guess everybody needs a different dose
Some people get sides with 0.01% once a week which is nothing

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve ordered 1%.. nearly finished my 2nd bottle of 0.5, can’t say it’s done much tbh, I didn’t use it everyday though. Hoping 1% is better or at least use if for maintenance after my FUE.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried 1 pill dutasteride per week with finasteride 6 times per week for more than 6 months. Didn't have any sides nor results. I'm thinking now to order Dutasteride powder from Thekaneshop and to mix it in one minoxidil bottle in 0.1% which I will use every other day. Does anyone have ordered it from Thekaneshop? I heard that the purity from there is not so good, but it was with RU or something...

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried 1 pill dutasteride per week with finasteride 6 times per week for more than 6 months. Didn't have any sides nor results. I'm thinking now to order Dutasteride powder from Thekaneshop and to mix it in one minoxidil bottle in 0.1% which I will use every other day. Does anyone have ordered it from Thekaneshop? I heard that the purity from there is not so good, but it was with RU or something...
sorry to ask but are you still using alfatradioL and if so did you notice anything posiive from it? thanks

benji533

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be

I’ m in the channel. They aren’t reporting results because it is too low of a dosage to halt AA. For Topical finasteride people are using at least 0.5 mg everyday, same I will apply for topical dutasteride…. On the channel people are using 1 mg per week…
Do you mind sharing how can I get into the channel?

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would it work topically though?
This is my thought as well. Do we have real clinical studies that topical finasteride or dutasteride work as well as oral? We do have studies that scalp DHT is significantly impacted, but I've read that it's the derma papillae that really need it.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stay away from Kane. They sold me 50% impure CB. I posted the HLPC tests.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my thought as well. Do we have real clinical studies that topical finasteride or dutasteride work as well as oral? We do have studies that scalp DHT is significantly impacted, but I've read that it's the derma papillae that really need it.

I posted my pictures on this forum on Topical Dutasteride only.

It works as well as Oral but less sides.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from Kane. They sold me 50% impure CB. I posted the HLPC tests.
Ahh right, that's a shame.. thank you, I will stay away from them. What do you think if I just buy dutasteride pills, and squeeze them in minoxidil, is it gonna work?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never buy anything from that Chinese company but I suspect they do indeed use Dutasteride
However the purity I don't know, its made in China therefor unregulated. It's not pharma grade

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Topcial dutasteride would not work as mono treatment, maybe with finasteride and dutasteride.

Follow the above link for more discussion on the subject.
Ahh right, that's a shame.. thank you, I will stay away from them. What do you think if I just buy dutasteride pills, and squeeze them in minoxidil, is it gonna work?
Do you know if topical dutasteride from Minoxidilmax legit?