Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think so to. I would never touch orals unless I am on TRT or something.

I also believe the lack of sides has much more to do with first pass avoidance than the poor systemic absorption rate.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgman's results
He used topical Dutasteride trichosol 0.1% 1x/week, right now he is using topical Dutasteride trichofoam 0.05% 2ml 2x/week

Baseline
image2.jpg

3-4 months(I believe)
image4.jpg

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and it's very light regrowth. Minoxodil+oral dutasteride produce far better results
Don't forget these guys only use topical Dutasteride, of course if they use minoxidil they would have more results too

And without block 90% DHT....less DHT than a girl with oral Dutasteride ahahah

Lg77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if minoxidilmax deliver to the UK? Try to get into the site and it says coming soon? But use German i.p address lets me in?

NewHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you can do that, but with hydroalcoholic
If you try with trichosol will not work just dropping the liquid inside the vehicle you would need pharmacy to compound
The best you can right now it's use distilled water and alcohol or buy it online
hydroalcoholic solution at how much percent would you recommend? 70%? 30%?

Greg64

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just posted a before and after of his front (left).

Apparently my huge forehead scar magically disappeared as well as my birthmark and I lost all my transplanted hairline. I must have photoshoped it out.

Try harder Einstein.
Left side is my picture right now
Evrething is crazy
Somebody put my picture

Greg64

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel No Good after 3 months use 0.1 topical dutasteride trichosol i use 1 time a week now low libido my testosteron total is low

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if minoxidilmax deliver to the UK? Try to get into the site and it says coming soon? But use German i.p address lets me in?

They don't. Their website is not visible from the UK, probably to avoid getting shutdown for selling medication ilegally

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel No Good after 3 months use 0.1 topical dutasteride trichosol i use 1 time a week now low libido my testosteron total is low

You should stop and lower the dosage. Stop until sides disappear, try again at 0.01% or 0.05%