Screenshot_20210812_213054_com.android.chrome.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20210812_213049_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812_213049_com.android.chrome.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 92

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still thinning after 8 months on oral dutasteride and sometimes topical too. And I don't even have aggressive hairloss to begin with wtf is this bullshit.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still thinning after 8 months on oral dutasteride and sometimes topical too. And I don't even have aggressive hairloss to begin with wtf is this bullshit.
May can be your testosterone since Dutasteride increased in this department

Btw you said oral minoxidil is very dangerous but you are using it lol
Tried to use 2x 6mg daily and gave me sides
I dropped to 1x and don't have sides anymore but now my eyelashes it longer ahah

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
May can be your testosterone since Dutasteride increased in this department

Btw you said oral minoxidil is very dangerous but you are using it lol
Tried to use 2x 6mg daily and gave me sides
I dropped to 1x and don't have sides anymore but now my eyelashes it longer ahah
I'm gonna stick to only using dutasteride orally and oral minoxidil nothing else. No more of other topicals such as alfatradiol azeliac acid not even dutasteride too much scalp T can happen if using also topical duta. Oral duta still showed better results than topical so why even use topical too. Yes oral minoxidil can be dangerous but im desperate I don't care now. I'm gonna eat collagen powder and use tretionin on face to combat the loss of collagen I suggest you do the same.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is has been on topical dutasteride only for 2 months. Results are not dramatic but clearly visible. The entire crown is closing and reversing so maybe at 6 months he will have good density there.

The entire point of using it topically is to avoid side effects and maintain your hair. I will never take it orally again. It messed me up badly.

Attachments

• image_123986672 (5).JPG
    image_123986672 (5).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_8609.jpeg
    IMG_8609.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 152

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is has been on topical dutasteride only for 2 months. Results are not dramatic but clearly visible. The entire crown is closing and reversing so maybe at 6 months he will have good density there.

The entire point of using it topically is to avoid side effects and maintain your hair. I will never take it orally again. It messed me up badly.
Yes but not forget he did a hair transplant on the frontal area and he using minoxidil too

But looks solid gains

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The gains are on the non transplanted area marked in red.
Clearly minoxidil didn't do much in the past as he ended up wearing a hair system

Attachments

• IMG_8609.jpg
    IMG_8609.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 96

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Different lightning and hair is combed differently. His frontal area hasn't changed whatsoever, his mid maybe slightly but 2 months is too early for any treatments and often causes shedding for most this guy didn't have shedding phase by the looks of it. Don't forget minoxidil can start working when dht stops attacking the follicles. If he use dutasteride by itself he may have gotten zero results. Not even sonic temples use dutasteride alone he's also on minoxidil. We need someone that only use dutasteride to truly know how effective it is.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow good results on oral dutasteride and oral minoxidill in just 5 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813_200727_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813_200727_com.android.chrome.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20210813_201117_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813_201117_com.android.chrome.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 139

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil is a insane drug
The best one but dangerous if you abuse the dose

This kid had a insane regrowth drinking 6 drops of minoxidil everyday.....and sides
Today I took 5 drops and yesterday it was 3. I feel no different after 5 drops. Gonna stick to 5 for now. Long time ago I used 7ml of minoxidil daily on scalp and dermarolled until bleeding when i walked outside i felt unsteady on my feet it didn't last long tho so it definately went systemic. 5 drops oral I feel no such effects

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but not forget he did a hair transplant on the frontal area and he using minoxidil too

But looks solid gains

Different lightning and hair is combed differently. His frontal area hasn't changed whatsoever, his mid maybe slightly but 2 months is too early for any treatments and often causes shedding for most this guy didn't have shedding phase by the looks of it. Don't forget minoxidil can start working when dht stops attacking the follicles. If he use dutasteride by itself he may have gotten zero results. Not even sonic temples use dutasteride alone he's also on minoxidil. We need someone that only use dutasteride to truly know how effective it is.

1) He says he is seeing a lot of regrowth. That is more important than the picture's lightning.
2) The hair is not combed, it's too short to be combed.
3) He took minoxidil for years with no effect, had a wig on for 10 years. It's clearly not the minoxidil.
4) His results are because of dutasteride.
5) I use only dutasteride and posted all my pics. Several times.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) He says he is seeing a lot of regrowth. That is more important than the picture's lightning.
2) The hair is not combed, it's too short to be combed.
3) He took minoxidil for years with no effect, had a wig on for 10 years. It's clearly not the minoxidil.
4) His results are because of dutasteride.
5) I use only dutasteride and posted all my pics. Several times.
Your results don't count mustang you know this. Nobody trust you here and you aren't even allowed to join the discord group, that says alot. Any pictures of people or from you can't be trusted. BTW the guy keeps using minoxidill tell him to drop it. As I said minoxidill can work much better when dht is no longer strangling the follicles to death.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no, you disliked my post. I won't be able to sleep cause you can't handle facts.

Kids.

Ljpviper

Reaction score
Anyone try to order topical dutasteride from fueclinic lately? They no longer provide a PayPal link for payment. My bank Wells wants 40 dollars to send payment.

I might just try the Strut version as I am in the US.

Thanks

inmyhead

Reaction score
Oh no, you disliked my post. I won't be able to sleep cause you can't handle facts.

Kids.
What facts? I haven't seen anyone on discord claiming good results from topical duta. I've been using it myself for 3 months and nothing to see. (short timeframe I agree, but I'm on finasteride already)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What facts? I haven't seen anyone on discord claiming good results from topical duta. I've been using it myself for 3 months and nothing to see. (short timeframe I agree, but I'm on finasteride already)
Even Kevin man on youtube said he hasn't heard or seen anybody with results by only using topical dutasteride as a stand alone treatment. I wouldn't recommend you using both oral and topical dht blockers it could potentially cause too high scalp T. An MD said there's no point in using both oral and topical dutasteride or finasteride. He said choose one not both. I quit using it topically and also quit topical alfadratiol cause that sh*t fucks with my hormones I bet as I overdosed on it alot. Used 8ml instead of 3ml. Now I stopped experimenting and overdoing treatments and stick to what is studied and proven treatments which is oral dutasteride and oral minoxidill. Only side effect I got is less semen production.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Even Kevin man on youtube said he hasn't heard or seen anybody with results by only using topical dutasteride as a stand alone treatment. I wouldn't recommend you using both oral and topical dht blockers it could potentially cause too high scalp T. An MD said there's no point in using both oral and topical dutasteride or finasteride. He said choose one not both. I quit using it topically and also quit topical alfadratiol cause that sh*t fucks with my hormones I bet as I overdosed on it alot. Used 8ml instead of 3ml. Now I stopped experimenting and overdoing treatments and stick to what is studied and proven treatments which is oral dutasteride and oral minoxidill. Only side effect I got is less semen production.
I doubt that topical duta does anything honestly, so I'm not to worried. And if too much scalp inhibition caused hair loss, oral duta would be less effetive than oral finasteride, but that's not true.

I wish I could take oral duta, but gyno starts soon after few weeks of use.