Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy had very nice gains but he is using topical Dutasteride everyday and oral minoxidil
I read good things about oral minoxidill loniten. Claims it works better than topical minoxidill. But lowering already normal blood pressure is dangerous and it can cause heart failure due to salt and water buildup. Also it reduces collagen production so orally would decrease collagen all over your body including your face yikes......

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read good things about oral minoxidill loniten. Claims it works better than topical minoxidill. But lowering already normal blood pressure is dangerous and it can cause heart failure due to salt and water buildup. Also it reduces collagen production so orally would decrease collagen all over your body including your face yikes......
Unfortunately I start using oral minoxidil because my scalp began rejecting the topical( much itchy and dandruff)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I start using oral minoxidil because my scalp began rejecting the topical( much itchy and dandruff)
I'm thinking of adding oral too from the bottle a few drops should be 1mg. I know it decreases collagen but I may combat it with retin a cream on face i already have it and eat collagen powder. Still worried about the salt and water buildup around the heart.

Last edited:

Todd_EE

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding oral too from the bottle a few drops should be 1mg. I know it decreases collagen but I may combat it with retin a cream on face i already have it and eat collagen powder. Still worried about the salt and water buildup around the heart.
Minoxidil always wreaked havoc with my skin. Caused me to stop using minoxidil many times. I went back to using it this past October, around the same time I got a sauna for my house (use the sauna 5-7 times a week). My skin has never been better, no problems with minoxidil. There is a lot of research that regular sauna use increases collagen production.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt that everyone is selling as the hype is real right now.

But if there are claims from Mwamba WITHOUT any pictures, we have people on discord more than what Mwamba has (800), that are not showing any results.

So it's not a rocket science as to whom should we believe

There are quite a few people that have shared pictures on it if you do a little research. Some combined with orals and some with just topicals.

I highly doubt Mwamba's practice will ever post pictures of his patients. I just know that most of the guys that use it keep buying it everytime it runs out so it must be working as a logical conclusion

I don't know what those "800" guys are using but I can tell you 2 things. 1) Dutasteride has to be dissolved in oil plant based vehicles for proper dissolution, are all of them using Trichosol? 2) We know from studies that the efficacy of Dutasteride topically is several times as effective when combined with other compounds. If you are dissolving a dutasteride pill into your minoxidil it won't do anything.

It completely reversed my hair loss and I recovered my entire crown with Parati's and Mwamba's medication. I have a couple of friends as well that are having great results. I think the question of weather it works or not is silly at this point.

Many guys claim finasteride or dutasteride orally did not help them either.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are claiming
There are quite a few people that have shared pictures on it if you do a little research. Some combined with orals and some with just topicals.

I highly doubt Mwamba's practice will ever post pictures of his patients. I just know that most of the guys that use it keep buying it everytime it runs out so it must be working as a logical conclusion

I don't know what those "800" guys are using but I can tell you 2 things. 1) Dutasteride has to be dissolved in oil plant based vehicles for proper dissolution, are all of them using Trichosol? 2) We know from studies that the efficacy of Dutasteride topically is several times as effective when combined with other compounds. If you are dissolving a dutasteride pill into your minoxidil it won't do anything.

It completely reversed my hair loss and I recovered my entire crown with Parati's and Mwamba's medication. I have a couple of friends as well that are having great results. I think the question of weather it works or not is silly at this point.

So you are claiming dutasteride won't work in an alcohol based vehicle like Murray Avenue apothecary use and minoxidilmax? So Murray Avenue are a bunch of retards that don't know what they are doing? Lol. Oral dutasteride has been a fail for me itch is gone and it has slowed my balding down but not stopped it. BTW sonic temples claims results on hairline and he dissolve a dutasteride pill in alcohol and water. So your claim don't make much sense. You just want people to buy from Dr mwamba cause you are a shill. And of those 800 on discord I'm very sure many of them buy from parati even from mwamba and yet no results.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you just explain why dutasteride wouldn't work in alcohol and pg solution topically? How does it not work in what way penetration or effectiveness? Because I did swallow the topical duta from Murray Avenue which contains alcohol/pg and I had side effects from it reduced sperm and insomnia so it definately works internally so why wouldn't it work topically? It definately does penetrate through the skin without needling because another guy also used Murray Avenue apothecary topical dutasteride he didn't needle and had side effects. I bet you cant even explain why.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys let's all buy from mwamba and get 'incredible results' and recover our entire crown mid and front. Ohh i can't wait, oral duta didn't work good enough but I bet using mwambas topical will fix that problem

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
More plates more dates says oral dutasteride outperformed topical and mesotherapy in a study, and here is a comment of a guy using generic oral dutasteride for a year. If oral dutasteride doesn't work for me then I doubt topical alone would. For the most part I have combined oral and topical dutasteride over the months. Still not satisfying results. I'm cursed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810_220409_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810_220409_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20210810_220620_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810_220620_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 116

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think this are the basics that everyone is aware of. In fact at least 200 of those 800 have ordered from Fue clinic, but still until and unless they are on oral finasteride or dutasteride, there are 0 results.

As I said if you have extra money and want to add topical dutasteride in your regimen, go for it. Otherwise, it's not going to do much. This is from some evidence based reporting of our brothers from discord channel, and not claims in air.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup it's right topical Dutasteride will not give you results like the oral but I believe that seems work to maintain from what the people from the group reports.

But from my experience I find if use everyday the topical make my scalp feel health and shedding more than if I use 1-2x a week may thats why we don't have seen results

You easily can find in Reddit people with results using everyday without sides

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup it's right topical Dutasteride will not give you results like the oral but I believe that seems work to maintain from what the people from the group reports.

But from my experience I find if use everyday the topical make my scalp feel health and shedding more than if I use 1-2x a week may thats why we don't have seen results

You easily can find in Reddit people with results using everyday without sides
Unfortunately for me using it everyday brought the same sides like oral. And if I use it twice a day, it doesn't do anything.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this are the basics that everyone is aware of. In fact at least 200 of those 800 have ordered from Fue clinic, but still until and unless they are on oral finasteride or dutasteride, there are 0 results.

As I said if you have extra money and want to add topical dutasteride in your regimen, go for it. Otherwise, it's not going to do much. This is from some evidence based reporting of our brothers from discord channel, and not claims in air.

What vehicle you are using?
I'm using the trichosol one may thats why I don't have sides
Been all over reddit and only that guy using oral minoxidill with topical duta has results. Most of his results are from the oral minoxidil 100% judging by what he writes I already came to that conclusion. Even his side hair thickened up and side hair is immune to dht.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been all over reddit and only that guy using oral minoxidill with topical duta has results. Most of his results are from the oral minoxidil 100% judging by what he writes I already came to that conclusion. Even his side hair thickened up and side hair is immune to dht.
If you are talking about regrowth with topical Dutasteride alone is poor I agree with you but you can find cases that maintain with topical Dutasteride alone.

But I disagree with you about the sides of the hair is immune to DHT because I'm losing not just on my top of head but on sides of hair too thats why I'm using oral minoxidil

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are talking about regrowth with topical Dutasteride alone is poor I agree with you but you can find cases that maintain with topical Dutasteride alone.

But I disagree with you about the sides of the hair is immune to DHT because I'm losing not just on my top of head but on sides of hair too thats why I'm using oral minoxidil
If you are thinning on your sides it's called dupa hairloss not male pattern baldness.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what's funny Penn Jilette was on massive doses of oral minoxidill and he held his hairline for years now he recently quit the oral minoxidill cause he lost weight and now he's balding he said this himself in a talk show.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy used oral minoxidill and this was his experience he was previously on topical minoxidil for 3 years then switched to oral. Check the picture, BTW I recently read about a woman that had used topical minoxidil for years with very little shedding, then she switched to oral and had massive shedding 100 hairs daily for several months and it never stopped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812_164840_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812_164840_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

billypc99

Reaction score
I ordered from Fue clinic about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back about shipment, etc. This has been the experience of several others across forums, e.g. Discord.