Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i will do every week 0.5 mm lengh for the next 3 weeks, then i'll wait 1 month before dermaroll then 3 months then 6 months , but i'll keep put every week top duta

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
but i will try 1.5 mm one week maybe to be sure it goes well in scalp
Considering people here have used fue clinic and minoxidil max dutasteride with side effects without needling so using a 1.5mm is a very bad idea. I used 1.5mm before and applied 5mg of duta to scalp I had alot of nipple pain that day it will 100% go systemic. 0.5mm is safer. Even sonic temples claims results on hairline and he don't even needle.

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess sometimes derma roll will increase systemic absorption but i will slow down after 2-3 weeks so it's ok i guess

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
ye but a dude didn't had any improvement after a year of application
A dude on this thread? Did he needle? I think dutasteride is a joke just lost 55 hairs in shower, I lost 7 to 10 for a few days before but I change duta brands and play with the oral dosage maybe that's why but duta seems a fail for me still. I got pills called urodart from Bangladesh it's made from unimed uni health company but it's probably of bad quality.. I just don't know, packaging looks great pills too all look legit

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This packaging looks legit. Their company exist and street adress but I'm still worried they are fakes or of bad quality since they most likely buy their dutasteride powder from China or India. What u guys think? I got it from minoxidillexpress from UK. My side effects of these urodart pills has been the same as the dutasteride from Murray Avenue apothecary just to clarify this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618_134853_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618_134853_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20210618_135102_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618_135102_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20210618_135121_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618_135121_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20210618_135317_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618_135317_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20210618_135350_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618_135350_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20210618_142843_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618_142843_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The side effects have been fading since tuesday. Still feel a bit of breast tenderness but is less swollen (I workout and have a decent physique so it isnt noticible, only when i use tight shirts).
The minoxidil 10% from tugain is comming next week. So i will start using that and wait 1 week for the retinoic acid to be eliminated from my skin, then i will use topical dutasteride 0,1% and come back with updates. Actually i noticed that this week after aplication i noticed that i didnt have the feeling of pain when i rubbed my hand on my hair, like, that feeling of pulling the hair wasnt much less noticible. Thats all for now. I really think topical duta has therapeutic promise.

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
A dude on this thread? Did he needle? I think dutasteride is a joke just lost 55 hairs in shower, I lost 7 to 10 for a few days before but I change duta brands and play with the oral dosage maybe that's why but duta seems a fail for me still. I got pills called urodart from Bangladesh it's made from unimed uni health company but it's probably of bad quality.. I just don't know, packaging looks great pills too all look legit
ye a dude on discord reported his evolution of 10 months treatment, his crown worsened, maybe top duta slowed down his hairloss but didnt stopped at all, he didnt needle, just applying 1 time a week, i think sometimes needle is necessary, but its not safe for sure

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical dutasteride does work. The thing is, most people dont apply topicals the right way, and dont use dutasteride alongisde with minoxidil+microneedleling

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
If topical finasteride works as well as oral finasteride, the same would apply to dutasteride i guess

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro do u even know why topical dutasteride is getting popular ? u seem not informed on the purpose of it
Of course i know xD
I have been reading about topical dutasteride for 2 years now. Almost read this whole thread + other things.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
ye a dude on discord reported his evolution of 10 months treatment, his crown worsened, maybe top duta slowed down his hairloss but didnt stopped at all, he didnt needle, just applying 1 time a week, i think sometimes needle is necessary, but its not safe for sure
I only seen 2 people so far that have said dutasteride didn't do sh*t or they continued balding. One random guy on a forum said he tried topical duta and it didn't work. Another on reddit said he tried topical fina and duta for 3 years from farmacia parati and he has lost 30% of his hair. This is why I believe once weekly application isn't optimal the studies applied it everyday. I started using 2mg application every other day now and rubb it in hard, that's 8mg per week. And I will only use max 0.5mm needle once weekly or too much will go systemic. My sleep got even worse today after applying 2mg without needling so it does infact go systemic I believe, many here have had sides without needling so it should be effective even without needling. My formula is alcohol with glycerol. My duta pills is made out of oil but it dissolves great in my formula. This morning I lost only 6 hairs in shower. Yesterday I lost 55. If it continues with 6 to 10 hairs per shower then I know my formula works and goes deep in skin.

Last edited:

jd_uk

Reaction score
Is it fair to say that topical dutasteride still probably goes systemic over time, and that dutasteride has a higher risk of long lasting side effects than finasteride? Also a risk to other people if it rubs off.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it fair to say that topical dutasteride still probably goes systemic over time, and that dutasteride has a higher risk of long lasting side effects than finasteride? Also a risk to other people if it rubs off.
This is why you only apply it at night before bed time and wait 4 hours minimum and wash out. As long as it penetrates your skin that's all that matters. Letting it sit on top of your skin and hair won't help.