Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Chewbacca85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any sides?
Though about using it at 5% ?
No, I don't think I had any sides from it. I'm sure the sides I had came from topical finasteride, since I had the same with oral.

I'm using one ampoule per day, thats 2ml of 2% Fluridil, so 40mg.
What do you mean with "using it at 5%"? Using 2 ampoules per day?
It's only available at 2%. I know there is a discord group that made a group order of 7% at some Chinese Lab.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also interested whether any results or sides. Had hopes for fluridil but last time I heard some of those guys using 7% reported gyno and they're not really doing their testing very well (no blood tests and hadn't tested even if the drug was pure yet).
I'm going to call bullshit on both these claims. I personally spoke to someone in that buy, they tested it for purity and it came back 99%+ pure. Also not heard anything about gyno from any of the guys who bought, but I also haven't paid attention recently.

There should be no way for this to cause gyno if it's pure. It should be broken down by the blood very quickly.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I'm going to call bullshit on both these claims. I personally spoke to someone in that buy, they tested it for purity and it came back 99%+ pure. Also not heard anything about gyno from any of the guys who bought, but I also haven't paid attention recently.

There should be no way for this to cause gyno if it's pure. It should be broken down by the blood very quickly.
Well maybe the test was done very recently? Certainly up until 2-3 weeks ago they hadn't tested for purity. And there were definitely already a couple of guys claiming side effects including gyno.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well maybe the test was done very recently? Certainly up until 2-3 weeks ago they hadn't tested for purity. And there were definitely already a couple of guys claiming side effects including gyno.
I'll ask again but I believe it was tested awhile ago.

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all.
I have been a lurker in this forum and in several otheres for quite some time now.
I will be making a post about my experience with several hair loss treatments (minoxidil 5%, ru58841 5%, topical finasteride, oral finasteride, minoxidil 5% with retinoic acid and topical dutasteride).
Right now i just want to share my experience with topical dutasteride.
Well i ordered topical dutasteride from 2 places: Minoxidil Max and Fue Clinic.
The one from minoxidil max was used in 2 consecutive days (in the first day i aplied 1 ml and in the second i apllied 0,5 ml, if i recall correcly).
Well i got side effects, and they were the same sides that i got from finasteride: slight fatigue, lower quality erection, lower libido, and gyno.
Imedietly after i ordered from Fue Clinic. I waited like 1 and a half weeks and it arrived. The sides from minoxidil max went away slowing but surely in the 1 and a half weeks that i waited. When i got the topical dutasteride from Fue Clinic applied it this monday (14/6/2021) alongside with my minoxidil and in the next day and until now i have been experiencing side effects again. I think they are worse than the ones from minoxidil max but that could be because i had 2 very bad and short nights of sleep. The sides are fatigue, lower quality erection, lower libido, and gyno. Now 2 things i want to point out. I used the topical dutasteride right after shower when my scalp was dry, and then i applied the minoxidil like 1 or 2h later right before bed. The thing is, minoxidil has of course PG and Ethanol has solvents and carriers and that might have made the dutasteride to go systemic. Also the minoxidil i used has retinoic acid (0,025%) and i read studies that retinoic acid when aplied in the skin can increase percutaneous absorbtion (it increases minoxidil absorbtion x3, i read in a study). So i am going to start taking 10% minoxidil with no Retinoic acid. Thats all. I would like to know your thoughts.
Oh the minoxidil i use is Dualgen-5R from minoxidil max, and the one i am going to start using is Tugain 10% from minoxidil beards.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months dutasteride oral and some topical and I think I need to add something more. Balding has stopped in crown hairline looks the same some hairs are longer and thicker but some still short and thin. Seems like duta isn't strong enough for some poeple. Pisses me off. I'm on 2mg daily now again oral. But recently I'm shedding more hair in shower not sure if it's because I keep playing around with the dosage from 0.5mg daily for 5 months then upped to 1mg and 2mg for 1 month and now shedding again.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all.
I have been a lurker in this forum and in several otheres for quite some time now.
I will be making a post about my experience with several hair loss treatments (minoxidil 5%, ru58841 5%, topical finasteride, oral finasteride, minoxidil 5% with retinoic acid and topical dutasteride).
Right now i just want to share my experience with topical dutasteride.
Well i ordered topical dutasteride from 2 places: Minoxidil Max and Fue Clinic.
The one from minoxidil max was used in 2 consecutive days (in the first day i aplied 1 ml and in the second i apllied 0,5 ml, if i recall correcly).
Well i got side effects, and they were the same sides that i got from finasteride: slight fatigue, lower quality erection, lower libido, and gyno.
Imedietly after i ordered from Fue Clinic. I waited like 1 and a half weeks and it arrived. The sides from minoxidil max went away slowing but surely in the 1 and a half weeks that i waited. When i got the topical dutasteride from Fue Clinic applied it this monday (14/6/2021) alongside with my minoxidil and in the next day and until now i have been experiencing side effects again. I think they are worse than the ones from minoxidil max but that could be because i had 2 very bad and short nights of sleep. The sides are fatigue, lower quality erection, lower libido, and gyno. Now 2 things i want to point out. I used the topical dutasteride right after shower when my scalp was dry, and then i applied the minoxidil like 1 or 2h later right before bed. The thing is, minoxidil has of course PG and Ethanol has solvents and carriers and that might have made the dutasteride to go systemic. Also the minoxidil i used has retinoic acid (0,025%) and i read studies that retinoic acid when aplied in the skin can increase percutaneous absorbtion (it increases minoxidil absorbtion x3, i read in a study). So i am going to start taking 10% minoxidil with no Retinoic acid. Thats all. I would like to know your thoughts.
Oh the minoxidil i use is Dualgen-5R from minoxidil max, and the on i am going to start using is Tugain 10% from minoxidil beards.
Bro I take 2mg orally and I don't feel a thing other than reduced sperm and worse sleep. Crazy how it affects people differently.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anybody tried topical dutasteride from Minoxidilmax? I am about to pull trigger on this one. finasteride + minoxidil has not given me much results.

Mr. Hugo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anybody tried topical dutasteride from Minoxidilmax? I am about to pull trigger on this one. finasteride + minoxidil has not given me much results.
Look above. I have detailed my experience with that product.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking a cocktail of different vitamins and now recently my sperm is getting much better and ejaculation is pretty normal wtf? Is it possible that my body is getting used to dutasteride and side effects are going away after months of usage or is it the vitamin cocktail I have been taking? Because it happened after I took the vitamins. I heard side effects can appear for weeks or months and then stop all of a sudden. Read about a guy that had brutal side effects on dutasteride for the first 5-6 months and then it completely went away. Reading countless posts about this now with similar experience. So guys ride it out and take cocktail of vitamins don't quit so early.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update I can't keep taking 2mg orally each day my sleep is just so poor quality. I had to go home today from work I felt like fainting and people noticed I looked tired. I can't go on like this, I have to give in and use only topical twice weekly.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe take 0.5 mg instead 2
I did that at first for 5 months it still affected my sleep. Now the only side effect that is bothersome is my sleep. It's cause duta blocks allopregnanolone almost completely, I read its good for sleep it's a relaxant and sedative neurosteroid. People here apply dutasteride topically without even derma stamping and still get side effects. So why even bother with needling? It goes systemic anyway despite 528 Daltons. I also noticed needling causes breakage of hair everywhere. The needles will hit your hair too not just the skin and more will go systemic if u needle.