Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt these people were funneled from here where you lie about the purity of others dutasteride so you can get everyone to buy from your special pharmacy. At this point anyone who doesn't see your agenda deserves to be scammed.

@Admin should monitor your shilling and misinformation and consider a permaban.

Hey

When or where have I lied about other's dutasteride purity?

Stop being a crybaby

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt these people were funneled from here where you lie about the purity of others dutasteride so you can get everyone to buy from your special pharmacy. At this point anyone who doesn't see your agenda deserves to be scammed.

@Admin should monitor your shilling and misinformation and consider a permaban.

Sadly admin doesn't give two fucks about this site anymore lol btw have you ever ordered dutasteride powder from anagen before? was it pure? i think you get most of your stuff from alibaba or something, just wondering.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in your experience and from the anecdotes you've heard would you say the shed stops over time? Is there are risk you don't recover from the shed?
I shed for 5 months on oral and topical duta. Now shedding has calmed down alot. But I'm having even worse insomnia now after I increased my oral dose to 2mg daily from 0.5mg eod. I get puffy face and eye bag and dark circles now. I know it's because dutasteride blocks allopregnanolone. I look f*****g horrible like I aged 10 years.

JReinhal

Reaction score
I know it's because dutasteride blocks allopregnanolone. I look f*****g horrible like I aged 10 years.
This is interesting. I would really like to hear more. I've heard anecdotes of minoxidil reducing facial collagen, thereby giving a more aged face. I had no idea that dutasteride can also age the face through a different mechanism.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is interesting. I would really like to hear more. I've heard anecdotes of minoxidil reducing facial collagen, thereby giving a more aged face. I had no idea that dutasteride can also age the face through a different mechanism.
Only reason I look like a heavy smoker is because of poor sleep quality and lack of sleep. Allopregnanolone helps your sleep. Even finasteride lowers it. Others have complained about insomnia from finasteride even.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shed for 5 months on oral and topical duta. Now shedding has calmed down alot. But I'm having even worse insomnia now after I increased my oral dose to 2mg daily from 0.5mg eod. I get puffy face and eye bag and dark circles now. I know it's because dutasteride blocks allopregnanolone. I look f*****g horrible like I aged 10 years.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2mg daily and you still don't get it?

Dutasteride is not going to save your hair kid. DHT is not your problem.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2mg daily and you still don't get it?

Dutasteride is not going to save your hair kid. DHT is not your problem.
Ofc dht is my problem don't be f*****g stupid. Only reason I take 2mg daily is to block more scalp dht. My hair shedding had reduced 2 days before I started on 2mg. Most people have shedding on dutasteride then it stops which has happened to me.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would cause hair loss if not DHT??

Other androgens, inflammation, chronic calcification, follicle hypoxia , scalp testosterone, dermatitis, blood supply, etc.. etc...

This is why you need to tackle all 5 things to see regrowth and prevent further loss.

There are a lot of people, and I mean A LOT of people with ZERO DHT using oral dutasteride that still lose ground and go bald.

Checkout the Shapiro chart.

Attachments

• 191125378_339867677474381_4943959242446919067_n.jpg
    191125378_339867677474381_4943959242446919067_n.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 214

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
what would cause hair loss if not DHT??

Other androgens, inflammation, chronic calcification, follicle hypoxia , scalp testosterone, dermatitis, blood supply, etc.. etc...

This is why you need to tackle all 5 things to see regrowth and prevent further loss.

There are a lot of people, and I mean A LOT of people with ZERO DHT using oral dutasteride that still lose ground and go bald.

Still dht is a part of the problem and removing it helps. I started balding at 23. No way I have calcification this early in life, and calcification is a myth how can it cause hairloss in a perfect pattern like recession of the hairline like all men go through. Bloodflow is a myth too. And this is why we can't trust mustangs results or even sonic temples because they use other stuff than just topical dutasteride. Mustang uses Lllt and loniten oral minoxidill. God knows what else. And sonic uses minoxidill. Also the people that go bald on oral dutasteride could be because they are highly sensitive to dht. Oral duta at a normal dose of 0.5mg only reduces scalp dht by 51% they have 49% dht left on scalp. While 2.5mg oral blocks 80% of scalp dht.

Last edited:

jd_uk

Reaction score

Funny how so many things you would consider good for men (is anabolic really that bad?) contribute to hair loss. Like is that chart suggesting long term exercise is a factor or am I reading it incorrectly? I remember I used to use a lot of whey protein (possibly isolate) when I started losing my hair and years later I read isolate could cause issues for hair and stopped using it. I wonder how people know for sure whether these things really are a risk though.

Also, things like calcification, poor blood supply...isn't that a direct result of the DHT impeding things?

jd_uk

Reaction score
Still dht is a part of the problem and removing it helps. I started balding at 23. No way I have calcification this early in life, and calcification is a myth how can it cause hairloss in a perfect pattern like recession of the hairline like all men go through. Bloodflow is a myth too. And this is why we can't trust mustangs results or even sonic temples because they use other stuff than just topical dutasteride. Mustang uses Lllt and loniten oral minoxidill. God knows what else. And sonic uses minoxidill. Also the people that go bald on oral dutasteride could be because they are highly sensitive to dht. Oral duta at a normal dose of 0.5mg only reduces scalp dht by 51% they have 49% dht left on scalp. While 2.5mg oral blocks 80% of scalp dht.
Agree with that last bit about people who are using many 'therapies' not being good indicators for what works and doesn't. You need proper studies with subjects on monotherapy to know if something works or not.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So bloodflow is a myth but you are saying that I regrew hair because I used medication that increased bloodflow. Do you realize how stupid you sound? You are contradicting yourself within the same paragraph. At least I contradict myself on different posts!

I use Loniten? WTF are you talking about?

Why would you need to trust anyone's results on the internet? Guess what Einstein, I suppressed all my DHT both systemic and at scalp level and still lost hair. Wonder why?

I mega dosed on topical dutasteride and took oral dutasteride and still lost ground. Wonder why?

Use mesotherapy at 2.5mm which is 1mm shy of the hair bulb with Dutasteride at 5% and see what happens. You will still lose hair and go bald.

0% scalpt DHT and 0% serum DHT and you will still go bald.

Yes, DHT is part of the problem. Of course it is. In fact out of the 5 factors it's the main one.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny how so many things you would consider good for men (is anabolic really that bad?) contribute to hair loss. Like is that chart suggesting long term exercise is a factor or am I reading it incorrectly? I remember I used to use a lot of whey protein (possibly isolate) when I started losing my hair and years later I read isolate could cause issues for hair and stopped using it. I wonder how people know for sure whether these things really are a risk though.

Also, things like calcification, poor blood supply...isn't that a direct result of the DHT impeding things?

A lot of surgeons have done tremendous amount of research on the subject and have followed their patients through years with clear tendencies of what is doing what but unfortunately this forum and the discord channel is full of 22 year old kids who think they are smarter and know more than them because they read 2 papers on google.

Hair loss is completely reversible and avoidable. No, dutasteride won't save you, no matter the dose if you are sensitive to other androgens. Will it save some people? Yes.

Are some people mega responders like I am? Yes!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So bloodflow is a myth but you are saying that I regrew hair because I used medication that increased bloodflow. Do you realize how stupid you sound? You are contradicting yourself within the same paragraph. At least I contradict myself on different posts!

I use Loniten? WTF are you talking about?

Why would you need to trust anyone's results on the internet? Guess what Einstein, I suppressed all my DHT both systemic and at scalp level and still lost hair. Wonder why?

I mega dosed on topical dutasteride and took oral dutasteride and still lost ground. Wonder why?

Use mesotherapy at 2.5mm which is 1mm shy of the hair bulb with Dutasteride at 5% and see what happens. You will still lose hair and go bald.

0% scalpt DHT and 0% serum DHT and you will still go bald.

Yes, DHT is part of the problem. Of course it is. In fact out of the 5 factors it's the main one.
Minoxidil hasn't even been proved to be a vasodilator. And let's pretend it is, that doesn't mean that hairloss is due to poor bloodflow to the hair follicles. If this was true half of all woman would be bald. U confuse people what medication did you use to regain hair? More bloodflow means more dht, there was a guy that lost bloodflow on one side of his balding scalp and guess what mustang? He regained his hair because of the lack of bloodflow.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of surgeons have done tremendous amount of research on the subject and have followed their patients through years with clear tendencies of what is doing what but unfortunately this forum and the discord channel is full of 22 year old kids who think they are smarter and know more than them because they read 2 papers on google.

Hair loss is completely reversible and avoidable. No, dutasteride won't save you, no matter the dose if you are sensitive to other androgens. Will it save some people? Yes.

Are some people mega responders like I am? Yes!
If dutasteride and lowering all dht didn't save you then what the f*** did? Ya all your hair transplants, and you recently posted that you started shedding hair again and needed to take oral finasteride at a low dose or add it topically lol. U haven't cured sh*t. U contradict yourself. Here u say removing all serum and scalp dht with dutasteride didn't work . But now u wanna add oral finasteride or topical doesn't make any f*****g sense hahahahhaa ur batshit crazy mustang. It's clear that mustang suffers from personality disorder and then some. I need to stay away from this thread it gives me a headache thanks to mustang. The guy that constantly changes his stories and promote his pharma grade dutasteride lololol.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
DHT being sent to your hair follicles is an anti-inflammatory response to, guess what, inflammation on your scalp. Or beneath your scalp. It is part of a cascade chain of many factors that affect male pattern baldness.

You can take all the dutasteride you want, come back here and complain about side effects and how it didn't help when people are trying to give you good advice. It is more complex than just lower dht = no more hair loss. For some people this is sufficient, but not all. It all depends on your individual scalp sensitivity.