Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

jd_uk

Reaction score
bro I didnt even roll my scalp when I used RU back in the days and it all went systemic. molucular weight is only 369.34 for RU and CB is 402.5. guarantee it will go systemic.
What were the negative effects? I thought CB was meant to be safer than RU somehow?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received a 0.5% dutasteride and 1%latanoprost solution
According to your at which frequency should I use it and how much ?
0.1% is enough your dose is ridiculous
What were the negative effects? I thought CB was meant to be safer than RU somehow?
I have only tried RU that sh*t aint clean man I had like alopecia areata after 2 months of a high dosage everyday, hair thinned out in 2 spots on my scalp never thickened back up again and I didnt have any thinning problem in those spots before the RU even, it happaned to a guy too on this very thread. but lets talk about CB, many do get side effects even from CB bro despite them saying that it breaks down in the blood. im steering away from CB and RU and just going for spironolactone+alfadratiol, spironolactone is weak yes but it works the same way as RU by attatching to the folicle receptors, and its ALOT safer, and alfadratiol is a weak estrogen that will reduce scalp testosterone. I have used spironolactone cream with alfradratiol and it killed my itch and definately reduced shedding so I know it does something. but RU increased my shedding.

Last edited:

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have only tried RU that sh*t aint clean man I had like alopecia areata after 2 months of a high dosage everyday, hair thinned out in 2 spots on my scalp never thickened back up again and I didnt have any thinning problem in those spots before the RU even, it happaned to a guy too on this very thread. but lets talk about CB, many do get side effects even from CB bro despite them saying that it breaks down in the blood. im steering away from CB and RU and just going for spironolactone+alfadratiol, spironolactone is weak yes but it works the same way as RU by attatching to the folicle receptors, and its ALOT safer, and alfadratiol is a weak estrogen that will reduce scalp testosterone. I have used spironolactone cream with alfradratiol and it killed my itch and definately reduced shedding so I know it does something.
Well i will buy 0,1% then didn t knew at that time

jd_uk

Reaction score

I have only tried RU that sh*t aint clean man I had like alopecia areata after 2 months of a high dosage everyday, hair thinned out in 2 spots on my scalp never thickened back up again and I didnt have any thinning problem in those spots before the RU even, it happaned to a guy too on this very thread. but lets talk about CB, many do get side effects even from CB bro despite them saying that it breaks down in the blood. im steering away from CB and RU and just going for spironolactone+alfadratiol, spironolactone is weak yes but it works the same way as RU by attatching to the folicle receptors, and its ALOT safer, and alfadratiol is a weak estrogen that will reduce scalp testosterone. I have used spironolactone cream with alfradratiol and it killed my itch and definately reduced shedding so I know it does something.
Strange that RU caused your hair to thin out. What stage is your hair loss at now? I thought spironolactone was considered strong compared to ru/cb and not great for men. Sounds like spironolactone and alfa may cause less systemic effects than RU/CB though?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange that RU caused your hair to thin out. What stage is your hair loss at now? I thought spironolactone was considered strong compared to ru/cb and not great for men. Sounds like spironolactone and alfa may cause less systemic effects than RU/CB though?
strange perhaps but we all react differently to experimental chemicals made in china lol. like I said a guy here on this thread had the same thinning experience as me and his hair didnt regrow either. and I have read many people on reddit complaining that RU thinned their hair too not even joking I done alot of research, even my friends hairline vanished on RU. but now to your question. spironolactone is considered weaker than RU and CB I guess but the very admin of this forum has used topical spironolactone for 18 years and has maintained his hair. the molcular mass of spironolactone is pretty small like 416 so it will definately penetrate your skin. and yes spironolactone and alfadratiol is x10 times safer than RU and CB. I had sides on RU chest pressure and a pressure feeling above my adams apple. my regimen will actually be topical dutasteride with alfadratiol/spironolactone/aceliac acid/ and possibly minoxidil.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
so 0.1% dutasteride 2ml once per week is more than enough ?
yes bro that sounds alot safer. sonic temples only use 0.5mg once weekly with no needling even and had results. so I would definately start slow. I was dumb enough to take it orally and now I paid the price.

Wffd4182002

My Regimen
Reaction score
strange perhaps but we all react differently to experimental chemicals made in china lol. like I said a guy here on this thread had the same thinning experience as me and his hair didnt regrow either. and I have read many people on reddit complaining that RU thinned their hair too not even joking I done alot of research, even my friends hairline vanished on RU. but now to your question. spironolactone is considered weaker than RU and CB I guess but the very admin of this forum has used topical spironolactone for 18 years and has maintained his hair. the molcular mass of spironolactone is pretty small like 416 so it will definately penetrate your skin. and yes spironolactone and alfadratiol is x10 times safer than RU and CB. I had sides on RU chest pressure and a pressure feeling above my adams apple. my regimen will actually be topical dutasteride with alfadratiol/spironolactone/aceliac acid/ and possibly minoxidil.
How much spironolactone and Azaleic acid will you use? Seems like a great mix

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes bro that sounds alot safer. sonic temples only use 0.5mg once weekly with no needling even and had results. so I would definately start slow. I was dumb enough to take it orally and now I paid the price.
Thank i am going to test just for two week maybe the 0.5% ( i was dumb i ordered this bottle not cheap though ) and once i have the 0.1% i ll switch

or should i definitly wait for the next bottle ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank i am going to test just for two week maybe the 0.5% ( i was dumb i ordered this bottle not cheap though ) and once i have the 0.1% i ll switch

or should i definitly wait for the next bottle ?
im gonna order my 0.1% dutasteride from fue clinic next time it contains growth factors and vitamins too.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much spironolactone and Azaleic acid will you use? Seems like a great mix
im gonna use a 5% strength of aceliac acid into a bottle of alfadratiol. to make a 5% you would need to add like 2.5-3gram of it into a 60ml bottle. dont have to be precise as long as it is close to 5%. the spironolactone I will just go in blind but as long as it contains spironolactone im all good.

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you happen to know the composition because it's 55 e for 60ml while farmaci andora sells 100ml with latanoprost for 40 ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you happen to know the composition because it's 55 e for 60ml while farmaci andora sells 100ml with latanoprost for 40 ?
well I havent checked andora at all. but I know fue clinic use Trichosol which is safer cause it dont contain pg/alcohol that can go systemic alot more. and ofc it contains growth factors and vitamins which sounds good enough to me. 100ml for 40 sounds like a scam lol. xD

jd_uk

Reaction score
Thanks. Maybe when CB officially comes out as breezula it might be safer?

What would you say is the best way to get some hair benefit topically without systemic activity (e.g. lowerint DHT or free test) etc?

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You want to reduce inflammation. I was on low dose TRT (100mg a week) with zero DHT (oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride) and my hair went to hell. That's T for you.

Solution is to use CB0301 as a Topical anti-androgen at 7.5% concentration and reduce scalp DHT to a minimum with Topical Dutasteride and potentially Dutasteride Mesotherapy as well as increase scalp blood flow with oral minoxidil, laser level cap or topical minoxidil. That's all we have right now.

Androgenic alopecia is cause by inflammation. DHT happens to be increased with inflammation along with other androgens.

"Androgen activity can be a response to inflammation, and that tension-mediated inflammation may increase DHT, AR, and TGF-β1 in Androgenetic Alopecia by inducing ROS and other pro-inflammatory biomarkers."
The underlined part: that is a total hypothetical, the beginning of the title of the "paper" you're quoting from is "A hypothetical pathogenesis model for androgenic alopecia", from a fairly unreputable journal called "Medical Hypotheses". The journal is not really peer-reviewed, this is not a study in any way (he cherry-picks a few studies from other people to spread his hypothesis), and the author has no scientific background.

He is a guy, presenting his hypothesis, without having conducted an experiment.

I'm not saying the paper is entirely worthless (just mostly so), but please don't present this as some kind of hard fact or scientific evidence.

And if you actually read his paper, you'll see it's mostly a bunch of bullshit hypotheticals from a guy who cherry-picks (and mis-interprets studies) how he wants to support his personal idea. And of course the author's "conclusion" is that "scalp tension" causes inflammation, which causes more androgenic activity, which causes hair loss. And of course, if you sign up on the author's personal websites, he will sell you the secrets to fighting this!

He also calls himself a "researcher and medical editor" (with no science background whatsoever) and he sells his "hair loss cure" program of course :rolleyes:

Give me a break.

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Solution is to use CB0301 as a Topical anti-androgen at 7.5% concentration and reduce scalp DHT to a minimum with Topical Dutasteride and potentially Dutasteride Mesotherapy as well as increase scalp blood flow with oral minoxidil, laser level cap or topical minoxidil. That's all we have right now.
What are your experiences with dutasteride mesotherapy and clascoterone (CB0301)?? Are you using in conjunction with topical duta?

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for accessing topical dutasteride in Canada?

Similarly - do we have any evidence to suggest that it's better to use a liposomal delivery compared with a PG/Ethanol system?

For the guys making this themselves - do dutasteride tablets easily dissolve in a solution of PG/Ethanol or Trichosol on their own?

Additionally, can someone send me the discord link? Thanks.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your experiences with dutasteride mesotherapy and clascoterone (CB0301)?? Are you using in conjunction with topical duta?

I am not currently using it. I will try CB 7.5% on my next T cycle (June-August) and see if I have better luck protecting my hair.

Dutasteride mesotherapy is extremely effective specially when used with D panthenol, IF-1, Pyridoxine and Biotin. It has an 80% percieved improvement rate vs 30% improvement if using only Dutasteride according to this publication : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5596657/ (They did use a higher concentration though)

The Topical Dutasteride I use (0.1%) from FUE CLINIC also has those vitamins and growth factors. I have seen more progress since switching to it the past 6 months compared to other formulations but most importantly the sides went away. Since it doesn't have DMSO it is much safer for me. DMSO is extremely effective in penetrating the scalp and I had horrible sides with it. I also has no alcohol as a solution which is a godsend to me since my scalp get's easily irritated with anything containing alcohol

The only downside is they are a little slow with answering emails and shipments, sometimes it takes up to 4 days to get a response and I know them.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your personal experience is a bit of an outlier compared to most men. The data shows that men with normal physiological testosterone levels and tanked DHT do not so rapidly lose hair like you describe.

My anecdotal evidence is in line with a couple of friends who have experienced the same with TRT (if not all of them) while tanking their DHT with oral dutasteride. TRT is not physiological regardless of the dose as it eliminates natural fluctuation.

Every single surgeon I have been to for a hair transplant (about 8 of them by now, including Couto, Feriduni Mwamba, Keser, HLC) has told me AA is caused by inflammation and explained how and why.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not currently using it. I will try CB 7.5% on my next T cycle (June-August) and see if I have better luck protecting my hair.

Dutasteride mesotherapy is extremely effective specially when used with D panthenol, IF-1, Pyridoxine and Biotin. It has an 80% percieved improvement rate vs 30% improvement if using only Dutasteride according to this publication : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5596657/

The Topical Dutasteride I use (0.1%) from FUE CLINIC also has those vitamins and growth factors. I have seen more progress since switching to it the past 6 months compared to other formulations but most importantly the sides went away. Since it doesn't have DMSO it is much safer for me. DMSO is extremely effective in penetrating the scalp and I had horrible sides with it. I also has no alcohol as a solution which is a godsend to me since my scalp get's easily irritated with anything containing alcohol

The only downside is they are a little slow with answering emails and shipments, sometimes it takes up to 4 days to get a response and I know them.
Do you think it may be possible to get them to make a weaker formulation? Maybe 0.05, 0.02 or even 0.01%?