Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I applied 3ml of 0,025% for the first time last thursday and I went through some weird sides, I honestly don't know what to think of this.
On the following day I had a strong headache ,a rather extreme fatigue and mild ball ache which didn't last long.
A day later and those sides were gone but I've been continuously experiencing pain from the prostate area, one that is making me horny weirdly enough .
Feels like I am going through an infection, my body temperature feels lower aswell. It all seems to be getting better now tho.
How is this even possible?
Out of curiousity I will probably try again.

Bill Bones

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have thought that would be the case (regarding your first para). I guess the question is whether there are doses of either topical finasteride or topical dutasteride which are small enough to either barely alter DHT/free test/estrogen levels or to not alter them at all. I don't really expect people to go getting scalp biopsies (hey unless they're really committed to the cause), but perhaps after 3 months people might see some visual changes in their hair which tells us that the benefits are there despite little or no systemic change in the body. Something like that would be ideal if we could find it.

And same for when people CB and fluridil. It would be great to have reassurance that the limited studies done are accurate in suggesting that systemic hormone levels aren't affected. I really feel that blood work should be the first thing anyone does when they get on any of these hair loss meds. It would provide both them and all of us with valuable information.
I currently have a bottle of 0.2% topical Dutasteride that I'm going to start applying once a week. Before I start I want to get blood work. What exactly should I ask to get tested?

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I applied 3ml of 0,025% for the first time last thursday and I went through some weird sides, I honestly don't know what to think of this.
On the following day I had a strong headache ,a rather extreme fatigue and mild ball ache which didn't last long.
A day later and those sides were gone but I've been continuously experiencing pain from the prostate area, one that is making me horny weirdly enough .
Feels like I am going through an infection, my body temperature feels lower aswell. It all seems to be getting better now tho.
How is this even possible?
Out of curiousity I will probably try again.
Yes, you are describing pretty much similar experience that I underwent.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I currently have a bottle of 0.2% topical Dutasteride that I'm going to start applying once a week. Before I start I want to get blood work. What exactly should I ask to get tested?
Dht, free testosterone, estradiol(?)... someone else may know more but certainly the first two.

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
How often do u apply on scalp and how many ml do u use at a time? Do u dermastamp? Thing is not all respond to fina even orally. One dude used topical finasteride and duta from parti and he lost 30% of his hair after 2 years on it. That's why I'm adding spironolactone and alfadratiol.
I used to apply 0.8-1.0ml once a day before going to bed. Recently I switched to 0.5ml twice a day.
I have a derma pen but currently not using it since I got a hair transplant 6 weeks ago. Will resume in couple of months.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I've been using it since July 2020. It's hard to say if it really works for me, don't have noticeable regrowth (yet). It's manufactured in the US, as are all Minoxidilmax' products. Maybe they source the ingredients from China, but idk about that.

It dries very quickly and isn't greasy at all since the amount of PG is a lot less compared to e.g. shitty Kirkland minoxidil lotion.

Friend of mine has gotten great results with Essengen 6 Plus within 3 months, so I'd say it works well for some.

No it's not
It's imported. I know this for a fact.

FDA will be taking action soon against them. Borderline criminal what they are doing. Actually not borderline, selling unregulated drugs without a prescription and medical follow up to anybody with fake US and EU address shows how dodgy they are.

Stick to Sutyours, Parati. People with physicians behind or made with pharma grade meds. It's your health.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this 'pharma grade' as u call it hasn't done sh*t for my hair for over 3 months now. May have even thinned out more. My friend buys drugs from mospharma from Russia and he swallows them it works for him. All people that sell ru and cb like anageninc also sell without prescription and also buy their ru and cb from china yet people buy from them and some get results i heard.

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not

FDA will be taking action soon against them. Borderline criminal what they are doing. Actually not borderline, selling unregulated drugs without a prescription and medical follow up to anybody with fake US and EU address shows how dodgy they are.

Stick to Sutyours, Parati. People with physicians behind or made with pharma grade meds. It's your health.
Ok this is interesting. I know that it was delivered from the US (I live in the EU) since I tracked the GPS of my order. Do you think they import the end-product, or just some ingredients that are then manufactured into end products?

I'll be ordering a topical dutasteride solution from Farmacia Andorra soon, and will then probably ditch this topical finasteride and take the oral version from my local pharmacy instead.

Keep me updated...

theronin

Reaction score
No it's not

You must get better information on certain things.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must get better information on certain things.

I'm all ears (eyes).

Check their US address: Fake
Check their EU address: Fake (I live in Spain, no such address exists)

They ship from a house in Massachusetts. No lab. Regular house with no business name.

They have no phone number or registered address or laboratory. They sell prescription drugs without asking for one. Unlawful sales of unregulated drugs.

More importantly: Their name patents are registered by a Chinese dude.

I can keep going.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm all ears (eyes).

Check their US address: Fake
Check their EU address: Fake (I live in Spain, no such address exists)

They ship from a house in Massachusetts. No lab. Regular house with no business name.

They have no phone number or registered address or laboratory. They sell prescription drugs without asking for one. Unlawful sales of unregulated drugs.

More importantly: Their name patents are registered by a Chinese dude.

I can keep going.
And yet they have been around for years and are a trusted company for hairloss and have plenty of customers that get results even from their 15% minoxidill. I don't know why u hate the Chinese so much even fue clinic offered me their duta without needing a prescription and yet you recommended them. Ofc minoxmax use fake address they wanna stay under the radar because they sell drugs without prescription. But in a way they can sell drugs without prescription because all they have to write is. 'For research purposes only use it at your own risk' which it says on their duta product. This way they can sell it just like anagen Inc write on their RU. I have used their spironolactone cream 5% it stopped my itch dead in its tracks and reduced shedding alot more than dutasteride from Murray Avenue ever could. I rest my case.

Last edited:

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
And some people with extremely low DHT level experience male pattern baldness and continue to thin.

Some people are just prone to other circulating androgens on the scalp that also cause miniaturization.

I was on oral dutasteride, no serum DHT detectable and TRT. My T was 25% higher on average as it was a lose dose

Guess what happened ....
Systemic and scalp DHT is what is linked to hair loss. T itself has MUCH weaker effect on the hair than DHT - see the picture in my next post so you can get an idea. And now we're talking a 90% DECREASE in the strong one, and only 10% increase in the weak one that has almost no effect..

If you are going bald with near-zero DHT and normal testosterone levels, what's your solution?

Take a look at people who have genetic 5-AR deficiency (next post). They produce T but no DHT. Full heads of hair, almost a female-pattern hairline

Last edited:

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are going bald with near-zero DHT and normal testosterone levels, what's your solution?
This was a rhetorical question BTW. The only answer is RU, if for some reason any and all androgens are a problem for your hair. And that's an unapproved experimental drug with little safety data.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Systemic and scalp DHT is what is linked to hair loss. T itself has MUCH weaker effect on the hair than DHT - see the picture in my next post so you can get an idea. And now we're talking a 90% DECREASE in the strong one, and only 10% increase in the weak one that has almost no effect..

Take a look at people who have genetic 5-AR deficiency (next post). They produce T but no DHT. Full heads of hair, almost a female-pattern hairline

You want to reduce inflammation. I was on low dose TRT (100mg a week) with zero DHT (oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride) and my hair went to hell. That's T for you.

Solution is to use CB0301 as a Topical anti-androgen at 7.5% concentration and reduce scalp DHT to a minimum with Topical Dutasteride and potentially Dutasteride Mesotherapy as well as increase scalp blood flow with oral minoxidil, laser level cap or topical minoxidil. That's all we have right now.

Androgenic alopecia is cause by inflammation. DHT happens to be increased with inflammation along with other androgens.

"Androgen activity can be a response to inflammation, and that tension-mediated inflammation may increase DHT, AR, and TGF-β1 in Androgenetic Alopecia by inducing ROS and other pro-inflammatory biomarkers."

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update im done with oral dutasteride.. I got one of the common side effects of dutasteride which is ejaculation disorder. My sperm just oozes out slowly now looks like it even struggles to get out of my penis. And I only use 0.5mg daily, but I wanted to bump it up to at least 2mg to block 80% of scalp dht but hell no that will only make sh*t worse. I'm pretty much 4 months on oral duta. Sonic temples is the smartest guy on this forum because he uses a small dose only once a week with no rolling and achieve results. He is causing alot less duta buildup in his system but blocks enough scalp dht for days. It's best to use a low dose once weekly or twice weekly not more and use max 0.5mm needle or nothing because I guarantee you 1mm to 1.5mm and 2mm will go systemic a sh*t load. And will definately build up in the system. oh btw, I have also experienced bad bad insomnia for 2 weeks now.

Last edited:

jd_uk

Reaction score
You want to reduce inflammation. I was on low dose TRT (100mg a week) with zero DHT (oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride) and my hair went to hell. That's T for you.

Solution is to use CB0301 as a Topical anti-androgen at 7.5% concentration and reduce scalp DHT to a minimum with Topical Dutasteride and potentially Dutasteride Mesotherapy as well as increase scalp blood flow with oral minoxidil, laser level cap or topical minoxidil. That's all we have right now.

Androgenic alopecia is cause by inflammation. DHT happens to be increased with inflammation along with other androgens.

"Androgen activity can be a response to inflammation, and that tension-mediated inflammation may increase DHT, AR, and TGF-β1 in Androgenetic Alopecia by inducing ROS and other pro-inflammatory biomarkers."
How much systemic effect would you say CB has beyond hair follicles?

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received a 0.5% dutasteride and 1%latanoprost solution
According to your at which frequency should I use it and how much ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much systemic effect would you say CB has beyond hair follicles?
bro I didnt even roll my scalp when I used RU back in the days and it all went systemic. molucular weight is only 369.34 for RU and CB is 402.5. guarantee it will go systemic.