Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, 0.5mg dutasteride increases scalp T by 104% and while the weaker androgen it should be dealt with, RU might be a good option if you are not comfortable taking an oral AA.
But finasteride also increase scalp T just not as much as dutasteride because dutasteride blocks all scalp dht while finasteride don't so ofc you are left with more scalp T but alot alot less dht. Dht is still mostly the enemy in hairloss.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
But finasteride also increase scalp T just not as much as dutasteride because dutasteride blocks all scalp dht while finasteride don't so ofc you are left with more scalp T but alot alot less dht. Dht is still mostly the enemy in hairloss.

Dutasteride blocks nearly all serum DHT but only decreases scalp DHT by about 51%.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, 0.5mg dutasteride increases scalp T by 104% and while the weaker androgen it should be dealt with, RU might be a good option if you are not comfortable taking an oral AA.
Dont forget sonic temples has regrowth from topical dutasteride only once weekly.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride blocks nearly all serum DHT but only decreases scalp DHT by about 51%.
Ye it can block scalp dht by 74% if u use 2.5mg I heard orally. But also heard topical dutasteride blocks more scalp dht than oral. One study said it but another study disagreed I heard. So confusing. Maybe I should just apply dutasteride topically. One guy use topically for 1 year now and says no regrowth but no loss. So it works.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye it can block scalp dht by 74% if u use 2.5mg I heard orally. But also heard topical dutasteride blocks more scalp dht than oral. One study said it but another study disagreed I heard. So confusing. Maybe I should just apply dutasteride topically. One guy use topically for 1 year now and says no regrowth but no loss. So it works.

Yeah with the 51% i was talking about standard 0.5mg, i think 2.5mg reduces scalp DHT by about 82%.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna apply dutasteride topically EOD with alfadratiol/spironolactone/aceliac acid/minoxidill/zinc. Going hard-core. May continue with oral too but not sure.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone got any thoughts on whether minoxidilmax are completely legit? I'm really tempted to buy their Duderma (topical duta) https://www.minoxidilmax.com/product/topical-dutasteride but a few old threads suggest on here their reputation is a bit suspect.
Im gonna take a chance with them. No way they would sell u no dutasteride what im worried about is that they got bad quality dutasteride. But 50 bux a bottle is so much cheaper than 89 bucks per bottle that I bought from Murray Avenue and Murray got 0.05mg per ml and minoxidillmax use 1mg per ml which is better. I have ordered x3 duderma from them already. Someone tested their minoxidil and it was legit. No company will tell u exactly everything u want to know. Not even anageninc that sell u ru powder.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im gonna take a chance with them. No way they would sell u no dutasteride what im worried about is that they got bad quality dutasteride. But 50 bux a bottle is so much cheaper than 89 bucks per bottle that I bought from Murray Avenue and Murray got 0.05mg per ml and minoxidillmax use 1mg per ml which is better. I have ordered x3 duderma from them already.

Is it liposomal solution?
No dude it's water pg ethanol. Forget about liposomal man.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone got any thoughts on whether minoxidilmax are completely legit? I'm really tempted to buy their Duderma (topical duta) https://www.minoxidilmax.com/product/topical-dutasteride but a few old threads suggest on here their reputation is a bit suspect.

Stay away
They are unregulated drugs imported from China. I had the worst side effects of my life with their topical finasteride.
Both their addresses on their website are fake, just completely dodgy.
I can't believe they can get away with operating like this without the FDA stepping in.

Go with Strut, Parati or FUECLINIC. All 3 require a prescription and are compounded with pharma grade dutasteride.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away
They are unregulated drugs imported from China. I had the worst side effects of my life with their topical finasteride.
I can't believe they can get away with operating like this without the FDA stepping in.

Go with Strut, Parati or FUECLINIC. All 3 require a prescription and are compounded with pharma grade dutasteride.
I did consider fueclinic but is it right that their product expires in about 90 days because they use trichosol? I only use 2mg per week max so I would end up with most of it expiring before using it. Can you still use it after 90 days?

Paul C

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 3 months into oral duta and used topical for 2 months now just oral for now but I'm shedding more hair than ever. Like 30 to 35 hairs in shower and today was a record I lost 54. I'm losing many thick hairs not just thin. Could be a normal shedding cause of my hormones are different and hair just resets itself I don't know but I can say that I was shedding alot less when I was on topical minoxidill with alfadratiol and spironolactone. I don't know if I should maybe just use topical dutasteride. Or use topical and oral. Or just stay with oral. Hard decisions here.
Yeah that would suck not knowing exactly what's going on.

I'm unclear about shedding. If the medicine causes me shedding you regrow right? Or can the medicine cause shedding that you never recover from?

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'am reading the whole thread, thanks guys for all the meaningfull information you provide hee .

If i may ask a question

i have bought a 0.5% duta and 0.1% latanoprost magsitral preparation diluted in trichosol .

The pharmacia i bought from also have

Dutastéride 0,25% Ginkgo Biloba 2,25% IGrantineF1 0,4% Trichosol 100 ml
Minoxidil 5-7% Dutastéride 0,25% 17 Alpha Estradiol 0,025% IGrantine-F1 0,5% Trichosol csp 100 ml
Dutastéride 0,1% latanoprost 0,05% Trichosol csp 100ml

if i understood correctly 0.5% may be too strong and may have side effects from systematic absorption ?

i am sorry either for my bad english and my lack of knowledge i try to read the scientific artickes you guys provided but i am not a man of science sadly most of the word are not simple enough for me.

-

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away

man f***. I ordered a lot of stuff from them I knew their drug werent perfect quality and probably from india or sh*t but I save soooo much money buying from them instead from murray avenue apothecary. I did need a prescription from them "murray" from medicallwellnesscenter website, why dont you recommend them? even their pharmacy actually exist in USA their STORE actually exist man. but now I spent all my money on minoxidillmax dutasteride so im gonna have to try it first. maybe you are just sensitive to finasteride orally? and it went systemic when you tried their topical... I have tried their spironolactone cream mixed in alcohol even and used alot of it on scalp never had any problems with it, only reduced shedding. even the bottle I recieve from murray avenue apothecary looks legit. they got my RX number on the bottle which is my prescription number my full name and hand write the expire date on the bottle and the pharmacist name too. u made me cancell my order from minoxmax. just hope they read my message I sent. or im gonna have to try their sh*t.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral dutasteride has definately given me the side effect of lower sperm production and therefor reduced ejaculation force.

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man f***. I ordered a lot of stuff from them I knew their drug werent perfect quality and probably from india or sh*t but I save soooo much money buying from them instead from murray avenue apothecary. I did need a prescription from them "murray" from medicallwellnesscenter website, why dont you recommend them? even their pharmacy actually exist in USA their STORE actually exist man. but now I spent all my money on minoxidillmax dutasteride so im gonna have to try it first. maybe you are just sensitive to finasteride orally? and it went systemic when you tried their topical... I have tried their spironolactone cream mixed in alcohol even and used alot of it on scalp never had any problems with it, only reduced shedding. even the bottle I recieve from murray avenue apothecary looks legit. they got my RX number on the bottle which is my prescription number my full name and hand write the expire date on the bottle and the pharmacist name too. u made me cancell my order from minoxmax. just hope they read my message I sent. or im gonna have to try their sh*t.
Are they really a scam? I am using their topical finasteride/minoxidil solution more than a year. Actually, I did a DHT blood test back then to check somehow the efficacy by the blood levels. There was systemic absorption and thus reduction, so I believe they are legit products or whatever? I definitely see/saw results from it. Especially, I clearly remember the day I started it, my scalp itchiness went away immediately.

My Old Thread:
2 months in I am using it from 24/8/19. First blood check before:5/6/19 , after :26/10/19

So my blood results shown that: dht reduced about 239 units (was 541 and went 302 normal is:250-990 pg/ml)
(I know that hormones are fluctuating easily but at least, DHT blood test is a good indicator to check what is happening.)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they really a scam? I am using their topical finasteride/minoxidil solution more than a year. Actually, I did a DHT blood test back then to check somehow the efficacy by the blood levels. There was systemic absorption and thus reduction, so I believe they are legit products or whatever? I definitely see/saw results from it. Especially, I clearly remember the day I started it, my scalp itchiness went away immediately.

My Old Thread:
(I know that hormones are fluctuating easily but at least, DHT blood test is a good indicator to check what is happening.)
They aren't scam just avoiding prescription to make money easier. Just afraid of the source and quality. Murray sell a bottle for 89 bux 65ml. minoxidil max sell 50 bux 60ml. I would save so much money if their duta worked. And max shipping is 25 bux. While Murray Avenue is 50 bux. Imagine that.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

My Old Thread:
Actually I have decided to take a chance with them. Gonna try their duta out if I get side effects I quit and go back to murray avenues duta, the thing is if I would get results from Murray Avenue then I'm stuck paying 89 per bottle for the rest of my life, Fuk that I rather pay 50. My sallary is very low as it is.

Last edited: