Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I have decided to take a chance with them. Gonna try their duta out if I get side effects I quit and go back to murray avenues duta, the thing is if I would get results from Murray Avenue then I'm stuck paying 89 per bottle for the rest of my life, Fuk that I rather pay 50. My sallary is very low as it is.

Please don't put unregulated counterfeit drugs from China on your head. It's your health man

Strut is just 59 bucks, Parati is 60 euros or so and it will last you 3 months, FUECLINIC is 55 euros and will last you 3 months as well

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did consider fueclinic but is it right that their product expires in about 90 days because they use trichosol? I only use 2mg per week max so I would end up with most of it expiring before using it. Can you still use it after 90 days?

You can but it will lose potency

At least they are honest about it unlike the Chinese that say it's good for 2 years. (Minoxidilmax)

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are already on oral finasteride and dutasteride LOL. adding topical dutasteride and finasteride wont do you much good. why dont u skip finasteride and use dutasteride orally everyday like me? dutasteride is so much safer than finasteride in my own experience.
My regimen isn't updated, I'm not on oral dutasteride since a long time. Just finasteride.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My regimen isn't updated, I'm not on oral dutasteride since a long time. Just finasteride.
I see that you use essegen 6 from minoxidillmax... how is it? did it cause worse hairloss or any side effects? this dude says its china sh*t what is your opinion?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

At least they are honest about it unlike the Chinese that say it's good for 2 years. (Minoxidilmax)
INGREDIENTS

All ingredients used in MinoxidlMax products are sourced from reputable manufacturers that have cGMP certificates in place. We further test the key ingredients in-house to ensure they meet specifications before use. This selective process ensures the purity, efficacy and consistency our products.

u mean they are liars and sell garbage? dude u make me so f*****g paranoid now.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

moreplatesmoredates
here he says oral dutasteride outperforms mesotherapy and topical dutasteride. maybe I should just stick to oral...and take 2.5mg instead.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not know if I have become extremely sensitive to dutasteride now, I applied 0.5 mg topically dissolved in stemoxydine 4 days back after a break from it. (I took a break because I had sides from 1mg application) Got real hard morning wood in the morning on the 3rd day, this was after a long time hence I know that this is because of the dutasteride and maybe the initial increase in T. Now I am experiencing a mild left testicle pain.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get crazy libido as well sometimes after application
There is definitely a spike in T
This would explain why some people have some initial shedding or some people don't respond to oral dutasteride, they are very prone to test.

I guess there is no other way around it. You need CB0301 7.5% + Topical Dutasteride for full protection.

If on TRT I would also add oral finasteride at a low dose

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on eucapil which should mitigate the increase in T in scalp and maybe reduce shedding due to it. But the post was to report such weird sides with this low dosage, not the morning wood as that is understandable, but rather the testicle pain.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on eucapil which should mitigate the increase in T in scalp and maybe reduce shedding due to it. But the post was to report such weird sides with this low dosage, not the morning wood as that is understandable, but rather the testicle pain.
Bro if u get testicular pain then the duta you are taking is either bad quality or Your body don't get along with dutasteride. btw I use oral dutasteride and also did topical 5mg with needling my morning erections are the same as before.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
well I read around reddit and forums about the products and effectivness of minoxmax and it has all been positive. I did try their spironolactone cream 5% and it was a very good cream and definately smelled like spironolactone should smell according to people I also experienced no scalp itch anymore and less shedding while on it. and read people getting results from their topical finasteride product too. im gonna try it out for 1-2 months and hopefully take a dht blood test later on. I did talk to fueclinic and they said I didnt need a prescription from them that they could just send me the bottle. but I cannot swallow their product they said. If I wanted to.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This "scalp T increase" meme needs to die. A 10% increase in T is absolutely no comparison to a 90% decrease in DHT.

And some people with extremely low DHT level experience male pattern baldness and continue to thin.

Some people are just prone to other circulating androgens on the scalp that also cause miniaturization.

I was on oral dutasteride, no serum DHT detectable and TRT. My T was 25% higher on average as it was a lose dose

Guess what happened ....

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that you use essegen 6 from minoxidillmax... how is it? did it cause worse hairloss or any side effects? this dude says its china sh*t what is your opinion?
Yes I've been using it since July 2020. It's hard to say if it really works for me, don't have noticeable regrowth (yet). It's manufactured in the US, as are all Minoxidilmax' products. Maybe they source the ingredients from China, but idk about that.

It dries very quickly and isn't greasy at all since the amount of PG is a lot less compared to e.g. shitty Kirkland minoxidil lotion.

Friend of mine has gotten great results with Essengen 6 Plus within 3 months, so I'd say it works well for some.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro if u get testicular pain then the duta you are taking is either bad quality or Your body don't get along with dutasteride. btw I use oral dutasteride and also did topical 5mg with needling my morning erections are the same as before.
No sir, in fact I was on generic oral before and had no issues regarding testical pain (less drive came after 2 weeks and gyno came after 14 months). Now for topical, I am using Avodart legit, thus I will rule out bad duta here. I am not sure if my body cannot take duta any more now.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I've been using it since July 2020. It's hard to say if it really works for me, don't have noticeable regrowth (yet). It's manufactured in the US, as are all Minoxidilmax' products. Maybe they source the ingredients from China, but idk about that.

It dries very quickly and isn't greasy at all since the amount of PG is a lot less compared to e.g. shitty Kirkland minoxidil lotion.

Friend of mine has gotten great results with Essengen 6 Plus within 3 months, so I'd say it works well for some.
How often do u apply on scalp and how many ml do u use at a time? Do u dermastamp? Thing is not all respond to fina even orally. One dude used topical finasteride and duta from parti and he lost 30% of his hair after 2 years on it. That's why I'm adding spironolactone and alfadratiol.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No sir, in fact I was on generic oral before and had no issues regarding testical pain (less drive came after 2 weeks and gyno came after 14 months). Now for topical, I am using Avodart legit, thus I will rule out bad duta here. I am not sure if my body cannot take duta any more now.
Been on oral duta since December and my drive is exactly the same as before. So I guess my body loves dutasteride.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
And some people with extremely low DHT level experience male pattern baldness and continue to thin.

Some people are just prone to other circulating androgens on the scalp that also cause miniaturization.

I was on oral dutasteride, no serum DHT detectable and TRT. My T was 25% higher on average as it was a lose dose

Guess what happened ....
Are you still on trt? Do you think oral dutasteride increases more scalp T than topical dutasteride?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is a study of topical finasteride vs oral.

The steady state maximum Finasteride concentration (Cmax,ss) was 0.6 ng/mL and exposure (AUC0-τ,ss) of Finasteride was found to be 6.3 ng.h/mL. The pharmacokinetic studies with oral Finasteride (1 mg/day) resulted in maximum Finasteride plasma concentration of 9.2 ng/mL, and (AUC0-τ,ss) was 53 ng.hr/mL [11]. Thus, the Finasteride concentration observed were found about ten-fold lower compared to Finasteride administered orally at similar dose. This was expected as systemic exposure after topical administration is generally lower compared to oral. However, topical administration of Finasteride have indicated no significant statistical differences in the number of terminal hairs, total hair count, and size of alopecia area compared to oral Finasteride after 6 months