Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to halt the topical dutasteride out of concern for cumulative sides over time. I have two unopened bottles of .5% from Mwamba that have been refrigerated since the day they came in. If you'd like them both for $80 message me. I paid $200 for three bottles when I first ordered them. Moving on to CB...

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does topical dutasteride effect alcahol for anyone else? I drank last night and was light headed and felt off and sick

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone had issues contacting fueclinic.com for topical duta? I sent them a message 2 weeks ago but have not heard back yet.

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to halt the topical dutasteride out of concern for cumulative sides over time. I have two unopened bottles of .5% from Mwamba that have been refrigerated since the day they came in. If you'd like them both for $80 message me. I paid $200 for three bottles when I first ordered them. Moving on to CB...
Can you talk a little bit about your sides? Or numbers?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey

Which sides did you experience? I would be super interested
With 0.5% my libido did not suffer greatly and had no sides the first 9 months but eventually had brain fog and anxiety so I had to lower it to 0.1%
No sides at this dosage

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey

Which sides did you experience? I would be super interested
With 0.5% my libido did not suffer greatly and had no sides the first 9 months but eventually had brain fog and anxiety so I had to lower it to 0.1%
No sides at this dosage

Have you been on 0.1% long enough to notice any benefit? What base was your dutasteride in?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's very stable
Side effects gone. So yes, this works best for me
My solution has other things in it which have a synergy effect as well so maybe that's it.
Main thing is no sides

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else on the Murray Avenue 0.05% with regrowth, or bloods to share? Wondering if twice a week will cut it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else on the Murray Avenue 0.05% with regrowth, or bloods to share? Wondering if twice a week will cut it.

I AM. I put 1ml of that liquid in a capsule EOD and swallow. also use 10ml of 0.05% which is 5mg dutasteride in total topically once weekly with derma stamp 1.5mm. been doing it for a month or so now, there is absolutely no side effects whatsoever. I dont get sides from dutasteride but I did on finasteride, read a few guys saying the same thing. but im shedding quite abit of hair, but im gonna ride it out. also I did use minoxidill for 5 months before 2% and quit 3 weeks ago so could also be shedding after quitting minoxidil im not sure, I wish I tried oral duta years ago but I was so certain it would give me more or same sides as finasteride but this wasnt the case at all...damn...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still shedding, I pull chunks out of my hair whenever I am washing it but they are mostly thinner it seems
im also shedding on duta..its either after quitting minoxidil 3 weeks ago or duta. I have a feeling its duta. but one guy said he shedded alot of hair on duta for months, so much that he wanted to jump out of a window but he said to ride it out because his hair improved in the end.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you been on 0.1% long enough to notice any benefit? What base was your dutasteride in?

Almost 6 months now on 0.1% with growth factors

Yes, definitely more improvement in my crown area

I am happy to just maintain as long as there are no sides

joelortiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have been using my own prepared topical dutasteride for 6.5 months.I just simply pour down 2 avodart pills in a bottle.Then i add 2 ml of 70% ethyl alcohol containing disinfectant and finally I put 0.5 ml dmso.I had an incredible shedding in the first 5 months.I was shedding about 250 to 300 a day (sometimes much more).But my hair loss has decreased dramatically in the last 1.5 months.The density of my hair was reduced, it was shedding from my entire top area, but for now it looks like it has recovered.I hope it continues like this and my experience will motivate those who want to start.

joelortiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before (2020/11/24) I was shedding like a dog :)

2020-11-24 18-19-41.JPG

Now (2020/02/22)

2021-02-20 16-23-47.JPG

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have been using my own prepared topical dutasteride for 6.5 months.I just simply pour down 2 avodart pills in a bottle.Then i add 2 ml of 70% ethyl alcohol containing disinfectant and finally I put 0.5 ml dmso.I had an incredible shedding in the first 5 months.I was shedding about 250 to 300 a day (sometimes much more).But my hair loss has decreased dramatically in the last 1.5 months.The density of my hair was reduced, it was shedding from my entire top area, but for now it looks like it has recovered.I hope it continues like this and my experience will motivate those who want to start.

That's crazy to endure such a long shed and not give up, props to you man. Been there and it can be nerve racking.

I experienced the exact opposite, shedding went down from 50 hairs a day to 5 within a few weeks of starting Liposomal dutasteride

Your crown definitely looks better, hopefully it will continue to improve

PeterMountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the topical dutasteride from Minoxidil express? Looks like it uses trichogen but not sure if they're a legit company or not.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Can you clear up how often you have applied this solution?

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys source your dutasteride? Since it has to be in powedered form for you to create a topical solution that works well, I guess the capsules wouldn't work?

Is trichosol the vehicle that works best?

I'm currently trying to get a bottle from Mwamba, but it's taking a while and also if it works, probably not a cost effective solution. Making it myself with powder would be ideal.
Why would it matter if liquid vs powder? I figured liquid would actually be easier to mix