Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 2ml to 3ml to cover the entire scalp
That is why I lowered to 0.1%
I guess dutasteride saved my crown because of coincidence.

Please stop engaging with this kid. He needs a shrink. Not anti androgens.

if you think a 33 year old is a kid you need to visit a shrink yourself. I just applied 10ml of 0.05% dutasteride in alcohol/pg with 1.5 dermaroller until bleeding all over the scalp. im not a scared little baby like you. dutasteride dont penetrate good in the skin you need to dermaroll for it to be effective, why do you think mesotherapy is so effective for? xD

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang did you/do you experience increased shedding on Topical Dutasteride?

6 months using .5 1X week with daily Chemyo RU and I’m still shedding like crazy with thinning hairline.
I wouldnt use duta with RU how would you know which one is working or not, or is most effective? stick to only dutasteride. I tried RU alone and all it did was thinning my hair out like crazy in 2 spots on my head where I never had a thinning problem to begin with and I was barely even shedding on the stuff. its a research chemical for a reason and its not 100% pure. stop playing russian roulette with your hair man. also u should try mesotherapy once a month and consider dermarolling once a week abit when applying dutasteride it doesnt penetrate well in the first place. start with 0.5mm then if no side effects try 1mm.

Theonestoppingfin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt really trust it and the dose per ML is too high. go with medicalwellnesscenter its easy as hell to get a prescription from them, you just fill out a form and then a doctor will look at it and approve it or not.
Do they have liposomal dutasteride? Is that a good thing to try even if finasteride ended up making your hair worse?

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I had tried dutasteride a bit and was worried about sides and stopped. I have a script and some pills left over. Is it possible to mix those into minoxidil for a topical?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I had tried dutasteride a bit and was worried about sides and stopped. I have a script and some pills left over. Is it possible to mix those into minoxidil for a topical?
Yes

adamhs

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to make topical dutasteride with just minoxidil and dutasteride capsules? If so, is there a guide that details how to do it properly and create a 0.1% concentration solution?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to make topical dutasteride with just minoxidil and dutasteride capsules? If so, is there a guide that details how to do it properly and create a 0.1% concentration solution?
Yes. I, Sanic the Guide, will aid you.
Take 60 ml minoxidil put 120 Avodart capsules in it done

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started liposomal dutasteride, so far no extra shedding like zix. Not sure if it’s doing anything but have only used it twice.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I, Sanic the Guide, will aid you.
Take 60 ml minoxidil put 120 Avodart capsules in it done
Uh, that sounds like a lot of pills. What would be the equivalent of just taking (2) .5mg pills a week?

I usually do around a 1.5 ml of min each night. On the nights I want to use dutasteride, could I just mix a pill into 1.5 of the min?

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who are taking oral finasteride you are also blocking allopregnanolone as 5AR blocks the conversion to dihydroprogesterone. This hormone is key in anxiety and depression as well as neurogenesis. I strongly suspect that the famous "brain fog" cause by finasteride is a direct result of a decrease in allopregnanolone rather than DHT. You could, in theory (I am not recommending it as I have not studied the subject in depth) supplement on progesterone (micronized) to increase it. I know people that do and take finasteride, they claim it works.

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
I had the worst side effects of my life with topical finasteride, even worse than with oral finasteride.
brain fog was non bearable and libido was completely dead

My hair loss was about 20 hairs a day with both

I had ZERO side effects with topical dutasteride and ZERO hair loss.

I used a MASSIVE dose just to see how much it reduced my plasma DHT and I still had DHT. Higher than with oral finasteride, topical finasteride and oral dutasteride.

Just try it guys. I can't tell you if it will work for you or not. It did for me. It might not do for you. I understand your skepticism about it. It sounds to good to be true.

Now, I only applied once every 15 days. You don't need more than that. Maybe if I take oral twice a month I would also have less sides. Who knows.

I had complete crown regrowth with it. It stopped my hair loss flat and it did within days.

Which topical dutasteride is this?

The one from Italy, or wellnesscenter? or..?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who are taking oral finasteride you are also blocking allopregnanolone as 5AR blocks the conversion to dihydroprogesterone. This hormone is key in anxiety and depression as well as neurogenesis. I strongly suspect that the famous "brain fog" cause by finasteride is a direct result of a decrease in allopregnanolone rather than DHT. You could, in theory (I am not recommending it as I have not studied the subject in depth) supplement on progesterone (micronized) to increase it. I know people that do and take finasteride, they claim it works.

I've tested this myself and it's more complicated than simply raising allo.

I imagine androsterone is just as important, for example.

From what I can tell from my own experience, DHT itself and metabolites of it are needed for optimal cognitive function.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh, that sounds like a lot of pills. What would be the equivalent of just taking (2) .5mg pills a week?

I usually do around a 1.5 ml of min each night. On the nights I want to use dutasteride, could I just mix a pill into 1.5 of the min?
My bad it's 30 pills if you use 2ml, 60 pills if you use 1ml

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
God bless you dude.

I have sent fueclinic an email.

Parati is liposomal and FUECLINIC is Trichosol? You believe Trichosol is better?

TH1RT33N

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, who here has managed to get a scalp biopsy to actually see if topical dutasteride is actually reducing scalp DHT?