Topical Bicalutamide Seems To Be Working Well For Me

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean it stopped the itch, and had it been known to destroy hair?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
interesting, winstrol is one of the worst oral roids for hair though why not use something else

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any sides from topical bicalutamide, and were you running test with the winny? Make decent gains?

No im not on steroids. I do want to go on them soon but I did this to see if it would prevent hairloss.

Seems to be working well. Honestly its hard to tell if there are sides, I havent noticed. My nipples were puffy from finasteride but they shrank so much from the winstrol

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are sides to it.
Bicalutamide already tested previously, Enza and Daro are far superipr

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friends , i have DUPA - female pattern hair loss (loosing hair and thinning on side, back and top) and as can't use ru58841 due to side effect, and cb0301 is not powerful enough i want to give topical bicalutamide a shot.

I just received today bicalutamide (binarex) from inhousepharmacyvu, hoping it is legit, i have a hard time finding a lab in france to test it. so i will try to apply from today 10mg/day crushed bica pill in 5ml stemoxydine topically, i have seen that is already efficient at that dosage because of it 7 days half life. So going to try that. If you have any info about how to test the purity of the pill, or what kind of test do i need to ask for in a lab or the key word i should type it in google to find some labs in france (best option)......, would be great !!

thanks for yours feedback.

Best regards

Attachments

• IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3417.JPG
    IMG_3417.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 112

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friends , i have DUPA - female pattern hair loss (loosing hair and thinning on side, back and top) and as can't use ru58841 due to side effect, and cb0301 is not powerful enough i want to give topical bicalutamide a shot.

I just received today bicalutamide (binarex) from inhousepharmacyvu, hoping it is legit, i have a hard time finding a lab in france to test it. so i will try to apply from today 10mg/day crushed bica pill in 5ml stemoxydine topically, i have seen that is already efficient at that dosage because of it 7 days half life. So going to try that. If you have any info about how to test the purity of the pill, or what kind of test do i need to ask for in a lab or the key word i should type it in google to find some labs in france (best option)......, would be great !!

thanks for yours feedback.

Best regards
I'd recommend initially mixing it in high percentage ethyl alcohol before stemox, in my experience things dissolve a bit better with that, but idk how difficult 95% ethyl alcohol is to obtain in france as I'm sadly stuck in America. I have dupa as well but am a 20 year old male but good luck

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this reply from a labs to get tested my bicalutamide.

"Dear,
Here is our proposal :
1) H-NMR for general structural confirmation
340 Euro, but only structural confirmation (no elucidaton of the structure when it turns out to be something else)
2) Mass spectrometry for molecular mass confirmation
510 Euro
3) NMR purity testing for approximation of purity (optional)
340 Euro"

It seem to me very expensive, is it the correct price ?? is there any labs cheaper or maybe cheaper test to try to be sure it is my coumpound
thanks for your help

inmyhead

Reaction score
I got this reply from a labs to get tested my bicalutamide.

"Dear,
Here is our proposal :
1) H-NMR for general structural confirmation
340 Euro, but only structural confirmation (no elucidaton of the structure when it turns out to be something else)
2) Mass spectrometry for molecular mass confirmation
510 Euro
3) NMR purity testing for approximation of purity (optional)
340 Euro"

It seem to me very expensive, is it the correct price ?? is there any labs cheaper or maybe cheaper test to try to be sure it is my coumpound
thanks for your help
I doubt that this is expensive