Topical Bicalutamide (bla Bla Bla Bla Bla)

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I am going to try topical bicalutamide. I have dissolved 70 mg bicalutamide in 500 ml vodka (40 % alcohol), which makes a concentration of ~ 0,015 %.

I have tried topical spironolactone 0,1-1 % with good regrowth, unfortunately it had strong systemic side effects. Dramatically reduced body hair, reduced libido and more. I got much regrowth in just 3-4 weeks for about 8 months ago. Since then I have lost huge ground and I tried topical spironolactone for about 1 month recently. Systemic sides were less still thinned body hair and reduced libido but less, but no regrowth this time.

I've gone through various reviews of the side and life quality effects of bicalutamide and surprisingly sexual sides are more uncommon than common with a dose of 50-150mg a day while the gyno ratio is though very high (60 %).
Will report effects here!

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
I might up the dose to 1 mg/ml, more than that I will need arimidex for safety and prevention and other vechile than ethanol. I got tamoxifen in hand but will not use for prevention.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck.

What spironolactone did you use? Do the sides go away when stopping?

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always heard spirol was too weak. I really want some quick regrowth.

We are doing Enzalutamide experiment. Any thoughts on that? And where did you get the Bic from?

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score

We are doing Enzalutamide experiment. Any thoughts on that? And where did you get the Bic from?

Yeah spironolactone is probably very weak. I think the reason spironolactone maybe worked for me then was because although I lost much hair it was very recent loss, so it was enough to reverse the dht damage. Also It seems I am sensitive to AA.

I am following the enzalutamide thread. Very impressed by the result of the EOD use and every second week use. Probably the AR signaling inhibiton mechanism other than ar-antagonism played a big role in the regrowth. Bicalutamide can as well degrade the AR-receptor but enzalutamide is 5-10x stronger in RAA and can also inhibit AR translocation. All in all enzalutamide should be more effective. Bicalutamide is easier to purchase, to store, handle, mix and better documented of safety thats why I think it's better option to experiment first.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Godammit you have intrigued me now.

Can you PM me your source and prices?

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
I was gonna wait 1 week to get rid of spironolactone from my system, but couldn't wait trying the formula yesterday. It removed the itch and got that numb scalp feeling so i think vodka is enough as a vechile. I get this feeling with high dose spironolactone and hope this is an indication of it working.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought it was too good to be true. The side effect profile of Bic is quite severe dude.

I'm talking penis shrinkage and liver and lung toxicity.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I use topical spironolactone..it slowed down my hair loss but did not stop it.

adding topical finasteride .5% next to see if this helps.

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it was too good to be true. The side effect profile of Bic is quite severe dude.

I'm talking penis shrinkage and liver and lung toxicity.

Those are risks associated with every NSAA and are fairly uncommon, bicalutamide is the most benign if you compare with flutamide and nilutamide. And certainly enzalutamide have this risks too. With low dose topical this should minimize the risks. Not familiar with penis shrinkage? Where u read this mate?

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
Why not trying Enza?
I wrote above; bicalutamide is easier to purchase, to store, handle, mix and better documented of safety thats why I think it's better option to experiment first.

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
I use topical spironolactone..it slowed down my hair loss but did not stop it.

adding topical finasteride .5% next to see if this helps.

You could try topical bicalutamide in your minoxidil? Very easy drop the pill and it will dissolve by itself. NSAA are generally well tolerated among females and I assume you have the benifit of anny feminization effect in complete contrast to us males ;)
Finasteride worth a try tho.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try topical bicalutamide in your minoxidil? Very easy drop the pill and it will dissolve by itself. NSAA are generally well tolerated among females and I assume you have the benifit of anny feminization effect in complete contrast to us males ;)
Finasteride worth a try tho.

we can get sides from surpassing testosterone...its an imbalance hormonally so we can get moody, breast pain, weight gain, hot flashes, period unscheduled, goes on...Of course I think a topical these are less likely or at least not as severe.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bicalutamide reduces the size of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles,[171] though not of the testes.[172] Significantly reduced penile length is also a recognized adverse effect of ADT.[115][173] Reversible hypospermia or aspermia (that is, reduced or absent semen/ejaculate production) may occur.[174]

I would like a bigger dick dude not a smaller one

Dude come on, what are you talking about? Your penis won't change the length from using an anti-androgen topical.