Top 5 Surgeon Fue In The World: Any Suggestion?

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello everyone!
Sorry if my english is bad, i speak little english.
So, i would like to ask you, in your opinion, who are the best surgeon fue in the world? Could you write me a list about the best five ? thank you very much! i have some idea but I'm very undecided...
I live in europa so if the best is in europa i would be very happy but i haven 't problem to move , to go to the best in the world...
I know than hasson ( who should be the best in the world )recently has worked with fue, but there are few cases about hasson's fue...
I'm interested about dense pack

Last edited:

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard about dr Armani ,
I was almost writing the same question here in the forum.
I’m not into doing a hair transplant in Turkey or in a cheap place.
Hope to see more reply’s.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi.
Armani??
Noo armani, by now , hasn't anymore the license... Many patientes are displeased...He isn't one of the name current of top fue surgeon

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I didn’t know , I remember few years ago when I read.
I would be glad to know who are the top 5 as well.
I don’t care about price, I just want the best one.

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to my analysis and recommendations below are the top 5 FUE surgeons
Scott F. Alexander, M.D.
Bernardino A. Arocha, M.D., ABHRS
Leonard E. Aronovitz, D.O.
Michael Beehner, M.D.
Robert M. Bernstein, M.D., F.A.A.D.

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you, in your list have you considered also european surgeon?
If you want European surgeon then you can go for these Drs ********, Lorenzo, Feriduni, Devroye, Koray, Hakan. Research on these on your behalf and then go for it.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, for me isn't necessary to stay in europe ( it would be better but not necessary)
The important it's to go to the better for dense pack
For example, i am not very sure about koray...

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, for me isn't necessary to stay in europe ( it would be better but not necessary)
The important it's to go to the better for dense pack
For example, i am not very sure about koray...

Alrite, you must go with Dr. Lorenzo, He is skilled doctor.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
According to my analysis and recommendations below are the top 5 FUE surgeons
Scott F. Alexander, M.D.
Bernardino A. Arocha, M.D., ABHRS
Leonard E. Aronovitz, D.O.
Michael Beehner, M.D.
Robert M. Bernstein, M.D., F.A.A.D.

Not sure I agree with this list if it's just US doctors. From my understanding Bernstein only does fue thru artas which should be a big no for anyone considering it.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hasson for fue don't you like?
And de freitas?

Hasson and Wong started doing fue a few years back. I'm sure they are ok at it because they have a big reputation to hold. However, at their prices, I would probably consult with a few others too.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hasson and Wong started doing fue a few years back. I'm sure they are ok at it because they have a big reputation to hold. However, at their prices, I would probably consult with a few others too.
why? i didn't understand the reason

PhilHemingway

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello everyone!
Sorry if my english is bad, i speak little english.
So, i would like to ask you, in your opinion, who are the best surgeon fue in the world? Could you write me a list about the best five ? thank you very much! i have some idea but I'm very undecided...
I live in europa so if the best is in europa i would be very happy but i haven 't problem to move , to go to the best in the world...
I know than hasson ( who should be the best in the world )recently has worked with fue, but there are few cases about hasson's fue...
I'm interested about dense pack

That is an interesting question. I would say Dr Shuja from the British Hair Clinic has to be up there as amongst the best in the world. For me did an amazing job.

Really easy to get on with, can chat to him about medical stuff, football and general life things without it being awkward. If you're going to spend a day with someone it should be with someone who you can hold a conversation with. In my view this is the top 5 list based on what I have heard an read
1. Dr Shuja Chaudhry
2. Dr G. Hall
3. Dr Al-Hadi
4. Dr. T. Edwards
5. Dr. R. Kuluwinthra

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol unknown UK guys, what research did u do? Sure some of them can sometimes produce good results, but to say they are top 5 is lol worthy. Dr Reddy you don't include and actually I think he is more consistent and less bad results.

Lol - "less bad", man, that chucks him off my list right there.

PhilHemingway

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol unknown UK guys, what research did u do? Sure some of them can sometimes produce good results, but to say they are top 5 is lol worthy. Dr Reddy you don't include and actually I think he is more consistent and less bad results.

Research? Well I didnt do a double blinded randomised control trial if thats what you meant. I did however spend 5-6months conulting various clinics around UK. I contacted Belgravia (good at selling wigs), Kensigngton Clinic, Wimpole Clinic, London Clinic, Farjo Clinic, Ziering, London Clinic, Harley Street Hair Clinic and 4less well know clinics.

I looked at the surgeons doing their procedures and discovered that most clinics were using temporary surgeons (many who were foreign and had little english skills to converse with the average brit properly). Tey were claiming to be giving people thousands of grafts yet they were slicing/splitting the grafts. Teams were dedicated to doing that and the surgeons seem to think that it was good practice. Hair follicles that grow in bundles shouldnt be split imo.

For me most good clinics have decent surgeons and as long as the procedure is done properly, the results should show. I saw a clinic that claimed regularly to be giving people 3000+grafts on just the hair line area. Which was complete BS. Impossible to fit that many grafts in there. Too close together and they pop out.

Im recommending Dr Shuja as his surgical skills were excellent and his rapor was superb. Its best to be able to know who and what exactly you are undertaking. Doctors who can talk to you on your level. None of the other surgeons did that for me. All fancy crap and money grabbing medical lingo.

PhilHemingway

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sorry mate I was just being a bit of plumb.
Tbh Wolf Pack, I guess its difficult to say who are the best 5 surgeons. The surgeons who have made the most money are able to promote themselves better than others. My advice to people is visit an umber of clinics and find the surgeon who is right for you. Soomeone you can relate to, gives you confidence that even if things dont go well, they have your best interest at heart. That is exactly the feeling I got from Dr Shuja and his team at British Hair Clinic.
I prefer UK surgeons as (a) they are easier to get on with and build a relationship with (b) there are strict (relative to other countries) standards set by advertising standards authority, public health england, CQC etc that protect the public from spurious claims by clinics/surgeons and post-op care responsibility.
You say they are unknown, plenty of celebrities and VIPs (including royalty) have been treated by British Hair Clinic surgeons. Maybe some of the lesser well-known surgeon dont blow their own trumpet. Quietly getting on with things? May be im just old school. Brexit knoced some sense out of me. Lol

bullitnut

Reaction score
Glad your situation worked out and it would be nice to see UK surgeons enter the fold.

I agree totally, it's about time some of the good clinics in the UK got the recognition they deserved for doing fantastic work... there really are some great ones here in the UK that never seem to get mentioned when people go on about the best in the world. I reckon this is purely down to the fact that years ago work was poor and clinics like the Norton clinic for example gave the UK a bad reputation...this has unfairly tarnished the whole countries reputation in my opinion, which is a shame as some doctors are now in fact producing world class work.

I personally have seen many surgeons results up close and in person from various clinics around the world and yes i agree with some of the clinics mentioned but i also think that their are clinics here producing work of the same exceptional standard. One such clinic that springs to mind is the Maitland clinic. Their FUE is world class and is up there with the clinics others regard as the very best in the world in my opinion.

Wolf pack out of curiosity dude and being in the UK as well i'm just curious as to who did your hair transplant bud? Hope you don't mind me being nosey just wandered with being a UK guy too.

I don't often visit the forums these days due to time limitations with having little kids that take up my time so excuse me if youv'e posted these already but have you any pics of your procedure anywhere dude...would love to see them :)

best wishes BN