Top 5 Fue Surgeons Worldwide Would Appreciate Any Help

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all I’m Eden.
I’m sorry if lots of people ask this question but I don’t know where to look for this answer.
I would like to do the best hair transplant I can get, I don’t want to take any risks and do it again after a year.
I’m 30 Y/O from the UK money or traveling isn’t a problem for me.
Im desperate to find the best artist in the world who would make my surgery.
I will really appreciate if people with experience here would give me a tip who is really the most professional from all.
Like I said, money or traveling is really not a problem for me.
Sorry if a lot of people post the same question.
Thank you all, much appreciate your help.
Eden

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without getting into experience, personal expectations, price, work ethic (graft numbers) and
all those very important factors which make no surgeon perfect fit for all, I'll post the
simpler answer and my humble opinion to your OP.

In no particular order;

Lorenzo
Erdogan
Feriduni
Bisa.nga

As the fifth Joker all add either Lupanzula, Konior or Vories.

The best advice would still be to do your own research, get multiple opinions/consultations
and graft quotes if possible or atleast online.

Lastly, have realistic expectations.

Good luck

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a healthy non smoking/drink person.
Daily exercise, perfect blood count.
I would post pictures of my scalp after shower.
I take propcia 1mg for over 12 years now
Multivitamin, drink 3 liters of water daily.
I don’t eat any junk or friend food.
I’m vegan already 4 years and never felt better.
Sleep 8 hours every night.
Soon I’ll post some pics of my scalp for more help.
BTW, I’m quite sure I’ll be needing at list 3000 grafts.
Thank you again, your help is much appreciated!
Hope to help others as well in the future.
Eden

Last edited:

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a little embarrassed but this is my wet scalp (after shower)and dry scalp pics:

Attachments

• 82E941BF-CA25-434F-B854-C6F4DE11EF90.jpeg
    82E941BF-CA25-434F-B854-C6F4DE11EF90.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 950
  • 925D4CC3-A270-4000-A8CD-D2E3141B5841.jpeg
    925D4CC3-A270-4000-A8CD-D2E3141B5841.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 882
  • 91911B11-7479-4D2C-ABB9-E50AC270CAFA.jpeg
    91911B11-7479-4D2C-ABB9-E50AC270CAFA.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 907
  • CF0085C6-7F2D-46FD-87EB-9A5773E2A1A2.jpeg
    CF0085C6-7F2D-46FD-87EB-9A5773E2A1A2.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 782
  • F25123AD-ED3B-4C21-9FD1-26812604FF22.jpeg
    F25123AD-ED3B-4C21-9FD1-26812604FF22.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 941
  • D8D06B8F-306F-479C-B7A6-BF0D1CD49095.jpeg
    D8D06B8F-306F-479C-B7A6-BF0D1CD49095.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 813
  • CD3751A2-BEA7-4976-BB42-1660211EA783.jpeg
    CD3751A2-BEA7-4976-BB42-1660211EA783.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 892
  • 0E6BA295-A5AF-4ED4-A733-7E2E7A17B431.jpeg
    0E6BA295-A5AF-4ED4-A733-7E2E7A17B431.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 865
  • 2C0B903C-D3DC-4AFD-9F5A-596916F6B2A3.jpeg
    2C0B903C-D3DC-4AFD-9F5A-596916F6B2A3.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 783
  • 236494BB-F0FF-4F03-8CDA-545B8C6B606D.jpeg
    236494BB-F0FF-4F03-8CDA-545B8C6B606D.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 809

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without getting into experience, personal expectations, price, work ethic (graft numbers) and
all those very important factors which make no surgeon perfect fit for all, I'll post the
simpler answer and my humble opinion to your OP.

In no particular order;

Lorenzo
Erdogan
Feriduni
Bisa.nga

As the fifth Joker all add either Lupanzula, Konior or Vories.

The best advice would still be to do your own research, get multiple opinions/consultations
and graft quotes if possible or atleast online.

Lastly, have realistic expectations.

Good luck

Hello I uploaded pics

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I uploaded pics

Big case, look at Erdogan in Turkey as well as Hasson in Canada if you're prepared to go for FUT as they're among the best megassession doctors. Likely going to need multiple procedures.

5000 grafts in the first runthrough and likely another 2000 in a second procedure to tweak and perfect.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big case, look at Erdogan in Turkey as well as Hasson in Canada if you're prepared to go for FUT as they're among the best megassession doctors. Likely going to need multiple procedures.

5000 grafts in the first runthrough and likely another 2000 in a second procedure to tweak and perfect.

Hank you

Thank you for your help, I’ve heard turkey it’s a cheap place that people go there because it’s much cheaper.
I don’t have any financial problems I would really love to find the top of the top for a fue transplant:)
What do you think?
Eden

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hank you

Thank you for your help, I’ve heard turkey it’s a cheap place that people go there because it’s much cheaper.
I don’t have any financial problems I would really love to find the top of the top for a fue transplant:)
What do you think?
Eden

Same conclusion no matter what the price is. There are a few Spanish doctors with 2-3 year waiting lists who do better hairline work, Feriduni is also preferable for hairline work however none are as well equipped for ultra large mega sessions. Lorenzo is highly regarded also for high norwood FUE work but I wouldn't opt for him simply because he doesn't tend to do over 3000 grafts in a single session, and in your position you're better off opting for the largest procedure possible.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I uploaded pics
Hello again!

My response to your pics will be divided. Why?

While some people who find themselves in your position will choose surgery, I'm probably
one of those who wouldn't. As mentioned earlier, a successful hair transplant depends on
multiple factors, skill of surgeon being only one of them. Almost all other factors decide
whether you're a good candidate or not - and here's where opinions of both patients
and doctors start to diffuse and take subjective character.

Still, you should gather as much professional (doctor) opinions as possible and have
a good and thourough examination of your hair, especially in donor area. In on of your pics
your sides seem to have a somewhat thin character, maybe it's just the picture.

But, if you choose to have surgery based upon the knowledge you have gathered on your hair
and have decided that the possible and realistic outcome is something you deem worth it, then
@JeanLucBB has pretty much said it all.

In any case with a transplant route, you'd be better of starting off with FUT first, then FUE
afterwards. Only surgeons I have witnessed have prodused great results on such big cases
with only FUE on regular basis are Lorenzo and Erdogan. However, again, if it was me and
I decided to have a transplant, I go to Hasson&Wong, then FUE/SMP afterwards.

Wish you the best, and good luck!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello again!

My response to your pics will be divided. Why?

While some people who find themselves in your position will choose surgery, I'm probably
one of those who wouldn't. As mentioned earlier, a successful hair transplant depends on
multiple factors, skill of surgeon being only one of them. Almost all other factors decide
whether you're a good candidate or not - and here's where opinions of both patients
and doctors start to diffuse and take subjective character.

Still, you should gather as much professional (doctor) opinions as possible and have
a good and thourough examination of your hair, especially in donor area. In on of your pics
your sides seem to have a somewhat thin character, maybe it's just the picture.

But, if you choose to have surgery based upon the knowledge you have gathered on your hair
and have decided that the possible and realistic outcome is something you deem worth it, then
@JeanLucBB has pretty much said it all.

In any case with a transplant route, you'd be better of starting off with FUT first, then FUE
afterwards. Only surgeons I have witnessed have prodused great results on such big cases
with only FUE on regular basis are Lorenzo and Erdogan. However, again, if it was me and
I decided to have a transplant, I go to Hasson&Wong, then FUE/SMP afterwards.

Wish you the best, and good luck!

Agree, also with your point on that his donor quality appears average or slightly less than average. Another reason to think about FUT.

If I was in your position OP, I would opt for the largest FUT surgery possible with Dr Hasson. If you're adamant about FUE, then definitely Erdogan.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JeanLucBB , @RegenWaiting FUT in 2018?...''No more butchering!''
@edennn You take finasteride for 12 years(18-30) and you ended up like this?
Also,i would recommend Lorenzo for FUE(a friend of mine had one with him and he's more than satisfied).

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also,i would recommend Lorenzo for FUE(a friend of mine had one with him and he's more than satisfied).

Personally I think this guy can achieve close to full head of hair and very pleasing results with FUE, just on a yield % and donor management basis he'd be better off opting for FUT first. If its that big of a deal though FUE is still a worthwhile.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I feel what you're saying. Sadly, the way I see it, it's still the route to go in cases with
advanced Androgenetic Alopecia and/or average or below donor quality if transplant is indeed pursued.

I cite Jeff Bezos on this; It's just a regret minimization framework way of planning the future.
Did mention that opinions are highly diffused adn subjective the more agressive/difficult
a case is. So given that potential risks (of failure) indeed are correlated with increased
difficulty in obtaining desired result in such cases, one must do everything to avoid them.

I can see how ''advocating'' FUT to avoid risks may seem shocking, but the truth is
what it is. Personally, I'd avoid a transplant altogether probably.

Also mentioned Lorenzo, who is however very hard to get a date with.

Last edited:

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really appreciate all of your response, yes I take finasteride 12 years I thought maybe to add avodart? I never had side effects from any peel.
I want to do the transplant in this few months because I’m taking time off work for around 4 month.
This pics are with really wet hair so it looks much wors :)

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are pics with dry hair and no flash (a little hair spray)

Attachments

• FFB857F8-409C-465A-9131-63132E71A232.jpeg
    FFB857F8-409C-465A-9131-63132E71A232.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 613
  • CE0BFE1F-32F0-421B-B42F-EFE8F6EFB7B7.jpeg
    CE0BFE1F-32F0-421B-B42F-EFE8F6EFB7B7.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 670
  • 79067B71-A0BD-43F5-A022-454E8FE7CE92.jpeg
    79067B71-A0BD-43F5-A022-454E8FE7CE92.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 583
  • 27EC58B0-3288-4EE1-BE57-F6DBF9ED2177.png
    27EC58B0-3288-4EE1-BE57-F6DBF9ED2177.png
    448.9 KB · Views: 553

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, is this the best forum I should consult? Or should I post in more forums ?
If yes which ones are the better ?
Kind regards
Eden

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, is this the best forum I should consult? Or should I post in more forums ?
If yes which ones are the better ?
Kind regards
Eden

The answers you're getting here are the best you're going to get, hairestorationetwork is a good resource but doctors pay money to be affiliated there so there is automatic bias. They will largely say the same thing.

By the way, your situation doesn't look half as bad in that second set of pics. Obviously a lightning and wet hair thing but I think you might get suggested around 3800-4500 grafts by Erdogan for example.

For large FUE megasessions you don't have a lot of top end options for surgeons.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The answers you're getting here are the best you're going to get, hairestorationetwork is a good resource but doctors pay money to be affiliated there so there is automatic bias. They will largely say the same thing.

By the way, your situation doesn't look half as bad in that second set of pics. Obviously a lightning and wet hair thing but I think you might get suggested around 3800-4500 grafts by Erdogan for example.

For large FUE megasessions you don't have a lot of top end options for surgeons.

In the first set I applied oil so you will see my scalp better and maybe the flash made it really worst.

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BTW how do I contact dr Erdogan? Is he one of the top surgeons?
Thanks again ?