Top 5 Fue Surgeons Worldwide Would Appreciate Any Help

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW how do I contact dr Erdogan? Is he one of the top surgeons?
Thanks again ?

Erdogan's clinic delivers the best fue results for a "low" price, however if money is not an issue i would check lorenzo (injertocapillar something) , fuexpert clinic (i just found out this one this dude is an hair transplant magician apparently check up youtube results) ,Hasson and wong, bisagna, feriduni, konior

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW how do I contact dr Erdogan? Is he one of the top surgeons?
Thanks again ?

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/book-a-consultation

Btw they take forever to respond, I tried to book a week ago and got a confirmation email but still waiting for them to get back to me.

Yes most who have done their research would agree he is among the best FUE megassession surgeons in in the world. For smaller FUE jobs there are many other top options worthwhile like Freitas, Couto (both over 2 year waiting lists) also Feriduni, Konior (both over a year waiting list) and Keser.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Erdogan's clinic delivers the best fue results for a "low" price, however if money is not an issue i would check lorenzo (injertocapillar something) , fuexpert clinic (i just found out this one this dude is an hair transplant magician apparently check up youtube results) ,Hasson and wong, bisagna, feriduni, konior

Fueexpert is booked until 2022. He is the only surgeon there I would prefer over Erdogan. None of those other surgeons are doing enough grafts for OP in a single procedure either. Lorenzo is certainly an option worth looking into as well but quite frankly as someone that has looked at hundreds off results from both the only reason people opt for him over Erdogan (and both use similar techniques and are associates) is because he is Spanish which is more appealing to most than a Turk.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/book-a-consultation

Btw they take forever to respond, I tried to book a week ago and got a confirmation email but still waiting for them to get back to me.

Yes most who have done their research would agree he is among the best FUE megassession surgeons in in the world. For smaller FUE jobs there are many other top options worthwhile like Freitas, Couto (both over 2 year waiting lists) also Feriduni, Konior (both over a year waiting list) and Keser.

Are you going for another procedure?

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the response!
How can I contact Lorenzo?
:)

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get your donor numbers checked out to determine if a good outcome is possible, your hair even in your donor looks pretty weak/thin.

If you have decent donor numbers, I suggest you start with FUT first to maximise number of grafts. Essential for baldies. After FUE. FUE first will lead to scarring and FUT will not really be possible after in the same way.

You're very bald. I'd try finasteride first for one year to see what it does and go for consultations to determine if my donor is good enough and numbers obtained.

No point throwing money, energy, time at something which will still leave you in a bad state with a lot of diffuse loss and patches in your donor area. It's multiple surgeries and must be taken seriously.

Hi wolf pack,
Can u plz explain how having fue first can affect fut down the line? I hear a lot of back and forth on this. I know overall fue can leave more scarring but what are the other reasons?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's important for baldies with not great donor to always get FUT first. Scarring and fibrosis from FUE is the main reason. Even if it cosmetically looks clean, underneath this is what's happening. So if an FUT is done after, the number of viable grafts will be less. FUT also takes grafts from the sweet spot (most DHT resistant) and this is what baldies with general thinning need even more. FUE takes from a little higher and lower too.
FUT causes no donor damage as you're removing a strip, nothing is affected. Finally, someone balding with piss poor donor hair will lose some of the grafts in FUE due to them being transected during extraction - they are much harder to extract and keep healthy if they are weak.

Does the scarring from fue also affect the laxity of the scalp for future fut procedures? Did u have fue or fut? How many grafts?

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's important for baldies with not great donor to always get FUT first. Scarring and fibrosis from FUE is the main reason. Even if it cosmetically looks clean, underneath this is what's happening. So if an FUT is done after, the number of viable grafts will be less. FUT also takes grafts from the sweet spot (most DHT resistant) and this is what baldies with general thinning need even more. FUE takes from a little higher and lower too.
FUT causes no donor damage as you're removing a strip, nothing is affected. Finally, someone balding with piss poor donor hair will lose some of the grafts in FUE due to them being transected during extraction - they are much harder to extract and keep healthy if they are weak.

Hello Wolfpack nice to know you.
I uploaded more pics
What would you recommend me?
I wrote here before that I would like to to the best hair transplant that I can get worldwide.
I take propecia 12 years thinking this year had some more thinkng hair maybe due to stress. Would you recommend avodart as well?
Kind regards and best wishes
Eden

Attachments

• 5BA9FE96-4317-48A8-B37D-AF7B3A79519E.jpeg
    5BA9FE96-4317-48A8-B37D-AF7B3A79519E.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 492
  • B72F9A15-F9F2-4811-B521-41BE38704CF9.jpeg
    B72F9A15-F9F2-4811-B521-41BE38704CF9.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 498
  • 7BA51EF6-B322-4EB7-9542-4CE69DF2EDC7.jpeg
    7BA51EF6-B322-4EB7-9542-4CE69DF2EDC7.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 514
  • 69963C1A-CA9E-415A-97D0-260F38AD9528.jpeg
    69963C1A-CA9E-415A-97D0-260F38AD9528.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 472
  • 86EAFD43-CD90-4FD3-A0DA-E8B5AE22FE6C.jpeg
    86EAFD43-CD90-4FD3-A0DA-E8B5AE22FE6C.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 534
  • F3151929-056D-42F4-951A-87E24FBE711D.jpeg
    F3151929-056D-42F4-951A-87E24FBE711D.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 504

PhilHemingway

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all I’m Eden.
I’m sorry if lots of people ask this question but I don’t know where to look for this answer.
I would like to do the best hair transplant I can get, I don’t want to take any risks and do it again after a year.
I’m 30 Y/O from the UK money or traveling isn’t a problem for me.
Im desperate to find the best artist in the world who would make my surgery.
I will really appreciate if people with experience here would give me a tip who is really the most professional from all.
Like I said, money or traveling is really not a problem for me.
Sorry if a lot of people post the same question.
Thank you all, much appreciate your help.
Eden

Hi mate. I was in similar position to you. I certainly didnt want to travel abroad to Turkey. Two of my mates and one had average reults, the other was in constant pain and got folliculitis which couldnt shake off for months.

I shopped around Harley St (Farjo, KSL, Kensington Clinic etc) they were all charging an arm and a leg. I only needed 3000 grafts max, they were quoting me well over £8000. In the end I went for British Hair Clinic, they said I needed 2850 grafts but would try to get 3000 if it didnt compromise the donor area too much. That seemed the most reasonable approach to me. Straight talking and no attempts at selling me lazer or other crap treatments. I paid 5000 for my procedure. Was in and out in 7 and 1/2 hours.
Dr Shuja did my procedure. Im so glad. My friend Colin had been to him nearly a year earlier and he want from looking like an Alan Shearer to a Robbie Savage in nealry 10months. He did get a bigger procedure, 3500grafts.
Also at British Hair Clinic they didnt split the grafts like other clinics do. I saw my grafts and I had hundreds of mulitple grafts (2-5 follicles in each graft) so although I got nearly 3000grafts, compared to other clinics which split grafts I reckon I must have got about 5000 grafts.

Im nearly 7montths down the line and am keeping my hair shortish but its looking great now. I got density at the front and asked them to spread it around the rest of the crown as it wasnt so bad. My concern was the front. The transplanted hair has blended in brilliantly with a little quiff i had before.

Again, I'd strongly recommend you Dr Shuja at British Hair Clinic. Top surgeon with a great team around him.

Attachments

• Phil_Hair_7months.jpg
    Phil_Hair_7months.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 559

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4k grafts to front and mid scalp. Lorenzo, Spain. Hairline work is artistry. Or erdogan turkey. finasteride to maintain back half of head which is critical. Can go for more density later. Add dutasteride if you lose ground at the back.

Badly need temple work, your hairline is at your scalp and not forehead. If you get to Norwood 6/7 there is no way back with your donor. Maintain back even add in minoxidil if it gets too bad.

Thanks for the quick response!
How do I contact Lorenzo and make the fastest appointment for the transplant?
Eden
BTW how can I get avodart in the UK?

edennn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent Lorenzo and the one from Turkey email today, any more surgeons I should send ? I don’t mind traveling to the other side of the world :)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent Lorenzo and the one from Turkey email today, any more surgeons I should send ? I don’t mind traveling to the other side of the world :)

Feriduni from Belgium. He will recommend FUT I suspect but interested in his graft estimation compared to the others.