Top 5 Fue Surgeons Worldwide Would Appreciate Any Help | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

Top 5 Fue Surgeons Worldwide Would Appreciate Any Help

Discussion in 'FUE | Follicular Unit Extraction Discussions' started by edennn, Jan 27, 2018.

1. edennn

edennn Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    BTW how do I contact dr Erdogan? Is he one of the top surgeons?
    Thanks again ?

2. TONSofBODYHAIR

TONSofBODYHAIR Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Erdogan's clinic delivers the best fue results for a "low" price, however if money is not an issue i would check lorenzo (injertocapillar something) , fuexpert clinic (i just found out this one this dude is an hair transplant magician apparently check up youtube results) ,Hasson and wong, bisagna, feriduni, konior

edennn likes this.
  3. JeanLucBB

JeanLucBB Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/book-a-consultation

Btw they take forever to respond, I tried to book a week ago and got a confirmation email but still waiting for them to get back to me.

Yes most who have done their research would agree he is among the best FUE megassession surgeons in in the world. For smaller FUE jobs there are many other top options worthwhile like Freitas, Couto (both over 2 year waiting lists) also Feriduni, Konior (both over a year waiting list) and Keser.

4. JeanLucBB

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Fueexpert is booked until 2022. He is the only surgeon there I would prefer over Erdogan. None of those other surgeons are doing enough grafts for OP in a single procedure either. Lorenzo is certainly an option worth looking into as well but quite frankly as someone that has looked at hundreds off results from both the only reason people opt for him over Erdogan (and both use similar techniques and are associates) is because he is Spanish which is more appealing to most than a Turk.

edennn likes this.
  5. TONSofBODYHAIR

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Are you going for another procedure?

6. JeanLucBB

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah going to hit the crown which was untouched, close off the temple areas a bit more and get frontal third density perfect.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  7. TONSofBODYHAIR

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'll be checking your thread for updates ;) good luck

JeanLucBB likes this.
  8. edennn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks for the response!
    How can I contact Lorenzo?
    :)

9. Calchas

Calchas Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Take a pretaste for Lorenzo here:

JeanLucBB and edennn like this.
  10. edennn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks mate:)
    Very commercial haha but not bad.
    I see the website is only Spanish ?
    Can I send him a message in English?
    Thanks again !

11. edennn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Btw do you guys think I should add avodart 0.5?

12. Johnmpb

Johnmpb Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi wolf pack,
    Can u plz explain how having fue first can affect fut down the line? I hear a lot of back and forth on this. I know overall fue can leave more scarring but what are the other reasons?

edennn likes this.
  13. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's important for baldies with not great donor to always get FUT first. Scarring and fibrosis from FUE is the main reason. Even if it cosmetically looks clean, underneath this is what's happening. So if an FUT is done after, the number of viable grafts will be less. FUT also takes grafts from the sweet spot (most DHT resistant) and this is what baldies with general thinning need even more. FUE takes from a little higher and lower too.
    FUT causes no donor damage as you're removing a strip, nothing is affected. Finally, someone balding with piss poor donor hair will lose some of the grafts in FUE due to them being transected during extraction - they are much harder to extract and keep healthy if they are weak.

Johnmpb and edennn like this.
  14. abovedagame

abovedagame Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Does the scarring from fue also affect the laxity of the scalp for future fut procedures? Did u have fue or fut? How many grafts?

15. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Just over 2K grafts. I'm no expert about if the laxity is affected or not but I have a feeling, partly yes in theory. But I think some people naturally have a relaxed scalp and there are exercises for it. FUE. I have no need for FUT and can extract another 3k easily with FUE. After that it will be FUT according to my surgeon. Better to do it the other way around but my situation is very different and I can choose. On finasteride, older, slow pattern, lots of donor hair, hair calibre e.t.c.

My donor area looks untouched. No thinning, still looks very thick. A guy who does FUE with thinner hair/poor donor will end up with bald patches in this area too. FUT = no donor thinning.

Everyone has to look at their situation and find the best course. For baldies it will always involve FUT first and FUE after to determine if they can get good hair back or not.

abovedagame likes this.
  16. edennn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hello Wolfpack nice to know you.
    I uploaded more pics
    What would you recommend me?
    I wrote here before that I would like to to the best hair transplant that I can get worldwide.
    I take propecia 12 years thinking this year had some more thinkng hair maybe due to stress. Would you recommend avodart as well?
    Kind regards and best wishes
    Eden

Attached Files:

17. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    4k grafts to front and mid scalp. Lorenzo, Spain. Hairline work is artistry. Or erdogan turkey. finasteride to maintain back half of head which is critical. Can go for more density later. Add dutasteride if you lose ground at the back.

Badly need temple work, your hairline is at your scalp and not forehead. If you get to Norwood 6/7 there is no way back with your donor. Maintain back even add in minoxidil if it gets too bad.

edennn and RegenWaiting like this.
  18. PhilHemingway

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi mate. I was in similar position to you. I certainly didnt want to travel abroad to Turkey. Two of my mates and one had average reults, the other was in constant pain and got folliculitis which couldnt shake off for months.

I shopped around Harley St (Farjo, KSL, Kensington Clinic etc) they were all charging an arm and a leg. I only needed 3000 grafts max, they were quoting me well over £8000. In the end I went for British Hair Clinic, they said I needed 2850 grafts but would try to get 3000 if it didnt compromise the donor area too much. That seemed the most reasonable approach to me. Straight talking and no attempts at selling me lazer or other crap treatments. I paid 5000 for my procedure. Was in and out in 7 and 1/2 hours.
    Dr Shuja did my procedure. Im so glad. My friend Colin had been to him nearly a year earlier and he want from looking like an Alan Shearer to a Robbie Savage in nealry 10months. He did get a bigger procedure, 3500grafts.
    Also at British Hair Clinic they didnt split the grafts like other clinics do. I saw my grafts and I had hundreds of mulitple grafts (2-5 follicles in each graft) so although I got nearly 3000grafts, compared to other clinics which split grafts I reckon I must have got about 5000 grafts.

Im nearly 7montths down the line and am keeping my hair shortish but its looking great now. I got density at the front and asked them to spread it around the rest of the crown as it wasnt so bad. My concern was the front. The transplanted hair has blended in brilliantly with a little quiff i had before.

Again, I'd strongly recommend you Dr Shuja at British Hair Clinic. Top surgeon with a great team around him.

Attached Files:

edennn likes this.
  19. edennn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks for the quick response!
    How do I contact Lorenzo and make the fastest appointment for the transplant?
    Eden
    BTW how can I get avodart in the UK?

20. Trichosan

Trichosan Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Try evopharmacy dot com.