Took The Plunge Now, Just To See Reactions

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genuinely impressive. You'd be out-lifting 99% of the males at my Goodlife which is hilarious, tad lower than me on squat and bench but I don't think I could hit over 130kg on a dead. A lady who can outlift me is ideal though lmao.
It’s the only thing that distracts me from this sh*t storm. It’s therapy, so I invest a lot of time in it.
I also primarily do crossfit so we focus a lot on Olympic movements and strength.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s the only thing that distracts me from this sh*t storm. It’s therapy, so I invest a lot of time in it.
I also primarily do crossfit so we focus a lot on Olympic movements and strength.

I just wish I could successfully get through a cut at this point. I have a tendency to last a week or so successfully following a caloric deficit and then absolutely gorge myself when I get stressed or depressed about something, then resort back to bad habits. I'm mainly interested in aesthetics without a ridiculous amount of muscle mass so my lifts are already where I want them but I've been in limbo for months trying to get through this cut.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wish I could successfully get through a cut at this point. I have a tendency to last a week or so successfully following a caloric deficit and then absolutely gorge myself when I get stressed or depressed about something, then resort back to bad habits. I'm mainly interested in aesthetics without a ridiculous amount of muscle mass so my lifts are already where I want them but I've been in limbo for months trying to get through this cut.
I’m gonna say it straight up. You’re going to have a really hard time mainting a low bf% if you’re on fina/duta, spironolactone/cpa, oral minoxidil or anything estrogenic. Not only that, but you’ll find that being in calorie deficit may impact negatively on your hair growth. I used to care about aesthetics. That was before I decided that being functionally fit and strong was more beneficial for my overall well being, but sh*t if you can make it work I applaud you.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So last week i was talking to this girl at work whom i had a crush on when i first started in the company, she sundely said that i started losing my hair (No sh*t sherlock) and i replied that i'll probably shave it all off before it all happens. she said that i'll look better if i do so, another girl overheard us and said yeah do it now, she then said that if i do it by this week she'll pay for my lunch everyday for a month (which i'm pretty sure so we can hang out more). i said ok i'll think about it but i never considered it until f*****g now, just watching my fav show at the moment (Altered Carbon) when i suddely found my self in the bathroom with a razor in my left hand and shaving cream on my right. Next thing i know i'm sending my shaved head pictures in our work group conversation. all the guys were of course laughing that's what we do, but i actually somehow like what i'm seeing. i might actually adopt this look and finish off with this hairloss battle. I have now 2 weeks off work, if i don't like it i can go back to holding onto whatever follicles are left or going for buzzed.

Anyway here's a snap i took right out of the shower. Still haven't sent any pictures to my family you guys are first
View attachment 80190

@JeanLucBB Look at how big my circumcised penis is.

Sorry OP, couldn't resist. You look good, no homo.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JeanLucBB come on man, girls in the gym squat on the smith machine with 20kg on each side MAX.. You think shes doing 140kg?

She looks bigger than most of the males at my gym and bigger than any female gym goer I’ve seen or know. a couple of youtubers doing similar weights seem a similar size. Also look at her legs they’re huge. I’d say it’s plausible, can definitely see someone who looks like her doing 120-130.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m gonna say it straight up. You’re going to have a really hard time mainting a low bf% if you’re on fina/duta, spironolactone/cpa, oral minoxidil or anything estrogenic. Not only that, but you’ll find that being in calorie deficit may impact negatively on your hair growth. I used to care about aesthetics. That was before I decided that being functionally fit and strong was more beneficial for my overall well being, but sh*t if you can make it work I applaud you.

I've cut down to single digit body fat % multiple times while on finasteride. Doesn't seem to affect body composition for me, although I'm also on a calorie deficit much of the time

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
So last week i was talking to this girl at work whom i had a crush on when i first started in the company, she sundely said that i started losing my hair (No sh*t sherlock) and i replied that i'll probably shave it all off before it all happens. she said that i'll look better if i do so, another girl overheard us and said yeah do it now, she then said that if i do it by this week she'll pay for my lunch everyday for a month (which i'm pretty sure so we can hang out more). i said ok i'll think about it but i never considered it until f*****g now, just watching my fav show at the moment (Altered Carbon) when i suddely found my self in the bathroom with a razor in my left hand and shaving cream on my right. Next thing i know i'm sending my shaved head pictures in our work group conversation. all the guys were of course laughing that's what we do, but i actually somehow like what i'm seeing. i might actually adopt this look and finish off with this hairloss battle. I have now 2 weeks off work, if i don't like it i can go back to holding onto whatever follicles are left or going for buzzed.

Anyway here's a snap i took right out of the shower. Still haven't sent any pictures to my family you guys are first
View attachment 80190

@JeanLucBB Look at how big my circumcised penis is.

I think you look great!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've cut down to single digit body fat % multiple times while on finasteride. Doesn't seem to affect body composition for me, although I'm also on a calorie deficit much of the time[/QUOTE
Do you compete or something? You may have decent genetics and react well to fina. I’m assuming that you had no sides?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't compete just been very into fitness for a long time. Currently mostly doing HIIT and bodybuilding workouts as well as fasting, which all keep my body fat low

I have had watery jizz the whole time I've been on finasteride, apart from that no noticeable sides

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
She looks bigger than most of the males at my gym and bigger than any female gym goer I’ve seen or know. a couple of youtubers doing similar weights seem a similar size. Also look at her legs they’re huge. I’d say it’s plausible, can definitely see someone who looks like her doing 120-130.

What kind of pussy-*** gyms are you going to?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of pussy-*** gyms are you going to?

I've been to multiple gyms and I'd say that's typical. 99% of male gym goers couldn't deadlift or squat 300 pounds despite what they'll say on the internet.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never never never take any womans "advice" on your hair

She should not EVER be even TALKING about your hair, unless you want to
be talking about her ***

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never never never take any womans "advice" on your hair

She should not EVER be even TALKING about your hair, unless you want to
be talking about her ***

I asked some random girl on Twitter I talk to occasionally what she thinks of bald guys and she was like "Bald guys are hot" "Johnny Sins, Focault". I sent her pics of myself pre-transplant and post and she was like, "you're very attractive" "You did look like sh*t before though"

BaldingGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It really does look good man! Wish we all look that good bald! I'm a bit jealous honestly..

But respectfully, why did you go for the slick bald look instead of buzzing it down with no guard? If you're a NW3 you could still rock the buzzed look pretty nicely.. Anyway, still looks good on you!

shookwun

Reaction score
I would say that you can pull it off, and look reasonably attractive. However, what truly matters is how a women physically responds to you, not what they say.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s see the before photos though

Please no, don't want to look back i already know how your reaction's going to be. plus i don't have that great of a hair, my hair is thick and curly when i had it all i was able to pull some really good haircuts but now i have a nw3 pattern + diffuse thinning i'm forced to keep it short on top and buzzed on sides & completing the look with toppik but it's sure better than nothing.

Yes, but only if we get to wear a robe during the date (like in his pic)!
You really have something going on with the pegnoire don't you, i guess you like freedom and fresh air like me :D

I’ve said it before, and I know guys don’t believe me, but I have always preferred quiet, introverted men who are intelligent and quirky. My body type preference is only that they are fit, because it would be a total fail so
date someone who has no interest in fitness given that it’s a huge part of my life.

I thought you were describing me for a sec there :D

But respectfully, why did you go for the slick bald look instead of buzzing it down with no guard? If you're a NW3 you could still rock the buzzed look pretty nicely.. Anyway, still looks good on you!

I tried it didn't really like it plus i wanted to see how's my headshape