Took The Plunge Now, Just To See Reactions

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So last week i was talking to this girl at work whom i had a crush on when i first started in the company, she sundely said that i started losing my hair (No sh*t sherlock) and i replied that i'll probably shave it all off before it all happens. she said that i'll look better if i do so, another girl overheard us and said yeah do it now, she then said that if i do it by this week she'll pay for my lunch everyday for a month (which i'm pretty sure so we can hang out more). i said ok i'll think about it but i never considered it until f*****g now, just watching my fav show at the moment (Altered Carbon) when i suddely found my self in the bathroom with a razor in my left hand and shaving cream on my right. Next thing i know i'm sending my shaved head pictures in our work group conversation. all the guys were of course laughing that's what we do, but i actually somehow like what i'm seeing. i might actually adopt this look and finish off with this hairloss battle. I have now 2 weeks off work, if i don't like it i can go back to holding onto whatever follicles are left or going for buzzed.

Anyway here's a snap i took right out of the shower. Still haven't sent any pictures to my family you guys are first

Edit: Fiesta's over :D

@JeanLucBB Look at how big my circumcised penis is.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So last week i was talking to this girl at work whom i had a crush on when i first started in the company, she sundely said that i started losing my hair (No sh*t sherlock) and i replied that i'll probably shave it all off before it all happens. she said that i'll look better if i do so, another girl overheard us and said yeah do it now, she then said that if i do it by this week she'll pay for my lunch everyday for a month (which i'm pretty sure so we can hang out more). i said ok i'll think about it but i never considered it until f*****g now, just watching my fav show at the moment (Altered Carbon) when i suddely found my self in the bathroom with a razor in my left hand and shaving cream on my right. Next thing i know i'm sending my shaved head pictures in our work group conversation. all the guys were of course laughing that's what we do, but i actually somehow like what i'm seeing. i might actually adopt this look and finish off with this hairloss battle. I have now 2 weeks off work, if i don't like it i can go back to holding onto whatever follicles are left or going for buzzed.

Anyway here's a snap i took right out of the shower. Still haven't sent any pictures to my family you guys are first
View attachment 80190

@JeanLucBB Look at how big my circumcised penis is.

You're a very good looking guy, substantially above average. No wonder you don't have problems with women. Still cucked in comparison to a guy with hair though, and you're not going to be pulling any teen puss like that either.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a very good looking guy, substantially above average. No wonder you don't have problems with women. Still cucked in comparison to a guy with hair though, and you're not going to be pulling any teen puss like that either.
Haw man gonna miss that teen buttery puss

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have masculine features. You can easily pull off the look IF you carry yourself accordingly and don't show any signs of balding bothering you or it having a hit to your ego.

I somewhat agree with Jean. Your not going to get any teens wet from an initial first-take/glance. But never underestimate what the club can do for you at 2am, when the energy is high and the bar is set low.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have masculine features. You can easily pull off the look IF you carry yourself accordingly and don't show any signs of balding bothering you or it having a hit to your ego.

I somewhat agree with Jean. Your not going to get any teens wet from an initial first-take/glance. But never underestimate what the club can do for you at 2am, when the energy is high and the bar is set low.
Tbh i'm 25 now soon to be 26, and i'm not necessaly interested in younger women & never was. i always looked to girls older than me by 1-2 years. i mean if i wanted to adopt kids i would go to an orphanage not to a club. But i get your point, not a problem for me personally & honeslty i wouldn't consider that an option about whether or not i'll adapt this look.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys with dark hair and dark, thick eyebrows (and beard/stubble) always look better shaved than those with other hair colors/eyebrow types. Looks good on you - or at least as good as it can lol. You're like the best case scenario.

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** mahn. You look so f*****g good with a shaved head. You look much better than any of us even if we had a nw1. If anybody sees you in this condition,he will never ever think about your bald head. Instead he'd be intimidated and feeling insecure because you look so f*****g good without hair. You're as good as a model IMO. And whoever wanted teen pussy at the age of 25,even full head guys mature and go for someone their own age when they're 25-26. That's not saying that you won't get teen pussy,you'll get it for sure. You're extremely lucky bro,just keep it shaved from now onwards and f*** that rat's nest. You're the epitome of how someone should look shaved. NO HOMO:D

Mushu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your norwood. IMO even a norwood 3 buzz seems to look better than slick bald.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your norwood. IMO even a norwood 3 buzz seems to look better than slick bald.
Nw3 with some diffuse over the crown region
What the f*** mahn. You look so f*****g good with a shaved head. You look much better than any of us even if we had a nw1. If anybody sees you in this condition,he will never ever think about your bald head. Instead he'd be intimidated and feeling insecure because you look so f*****g good without hair. You're as good as a model IMO. And whoever wanted teen pussy at the age of 25,even full head guys mature and go for someone their own age when they're 25-26. That's not saying that you won't get teen pussy,you'll get it for sure. You're extremely lucky bro,just keep it shaved from now onwards and f*** that rat's nest. You're the epitome of how someone should look shaved. NO HOMO:D
f*** it case closed i'm going for this style:D
Enjoy milf pussies
that's what i'm talkin about:cool:

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nw3 with some diffuse over the crown region

f*** it case closed i'm going for this style:D

that's what i'm talkin about:cool:
Really man. You should visit this forum just for bantering,having a nice laugh or to hang out with some of your close forum members. You shouldn't ever worry about how baldness might affect you because trust me, you look fuckin fantastic with a shaved head. I'm a nobody on internet so I won't f*** around or beat around the bush. My opinion is as crude and as transparent as it can get. You're good to go with a joyous life ahead man.

The Balding Boulder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, consider getting scalp micropigmentation done. It doesn't give you back your hair, but it does frame your face. You clearly have good facial features and have the potential to have a 'complete' look if you get some ink on your head.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously you look way good. I won't be surprised if you get more traction with girls of all age now.
Trust me I am visiting this site for 12 yeas and I know there are some petty retarded, sadistic guys here who want to inflict pain on others; to vent their frustration and if you were to look even 5,6/10, they wud have shred you to pieces. There is hardly anyone of those comments that's the proof that it suits u way good
Settled for life dude, don't u ever look back. Cheers.