Took The Plunge Now, Just To See Reactions

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Paris l'ami

I prefer Baldwin:D:D

Now now no need to fake modesty Johny boy otherwise I ll invite resident negative guys here who I m sure looking for an opening on this thread :mad:

Last edited:

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And change that f*****g dp of yours you have lost all moral rights on that :cool:

Last edited:

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And change that f*****g dp of yours you have lost all moral rights on that :cool:
I find him one the most handsome glorious beings ever drawn, look at that confidence in his mouth & those contemplating eyes. and his successful transplant makes everything better

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good ;) congratulation!

PS: nice avatar picture:D

Ow pepette i like yours too
c788fed29161427c245db272c381ef7c--crushes-meme.jpg
?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
motherfucker

you look good

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So last week i was talking to this girl at work whom i had a crush on when i first started in the company, she sundely said that i started losing my hair (No sh*t sherlock) and i replied that i'll probably shave it all off before it all happens. she said that i'll look better if i do so, another girl overheard us and said yeah do it now, she then said that if i do it by this week she'll pay for my lunch everyday for a month (which i'm pretty sure so we can hang out more). i said ok i'll think about it but i never considered it until f*****g now, just watching my fav show at the moment (Altered Carbon) when i suddely found my self in the bathroom with a razor in my left hand and shaving cream on my right. Next thing i know i'm sending my shaved head pictures in our work group conversation. all the guys were of course laughing that's what we do, but i actually somehow like what i'm seeing. i might actually adopt this look and finish off with this hairloss battle. I have now 2 weeks off work, if i don't like it i can go back to holding onto whatever follicles are left or going for buzzed.

Anyway here's a snap i took right out of the shower. Still haven't sent any pictures to my family you guys are first
View attachment 80190

@JeanLucBB Look at how big my circumcised penis is.

you look kind of like a younger me with a thinner face, so this gives me hope. You look awesome. Can we see other angles?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
like if you wana see pics of buck

give me two more months... I'll be sexy again... so sexy you'll want to suck my dick through a glory hole big boy.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
the real question here is would the hot girls @Pasbrillantebrunette @Georgie @EvilLocks go on a date with you? totally unbiased, entirely based on physical appearance... would you?
I’ve said it before, and I know guys don’t believe me, but I have always preferred quiet, introverted men who are intelligent and quirky. My body type preference is only that they are fit, because it would be a total fail so
date someone who has no interest in fitness given that it’s a huge part of my life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve said it before, and I know guys don’t believe me, but I have always preferred quiet, introverted men who are intelligent and quirky. My body type preference is only that they are fit, because it would be a total fail so
date someone who has no interest in fitness given that it’s a huge part of my life.

How much do you squat, deadlift and bench?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
1rm’s for squats at the moment is 140kg, 145kg deadlift and 75kg bench

Genuinely impressive. You'd be out-lifting 99% of the males at my Goodlife which is hilarious, tad lower than me on squat and bench but I don't think I could hit over 130kg on a dead. A lady who can outlift me is ideal though lmao.