TOOK DUTASTERIDE FOR 4 MONTHS - DID NOT REGAIN DHT!!!!!!!

majkellos

Reaction score
I took Dutasteride (Avodart) for 4 months. I finished last gelatin capsule 2,5 years ago. I did not recover. My DHT is far less then I had before the treatment. All the sides that I had during treatment remained till today. I have a lack of libido, week erections, watery semen, lack of confidence, dizziness... general brain disorders also concerning restlegs syndrom, shaking hands typical to Perkinson symptoms.

I did hormonal tests and they are ok. despite progesteron (+50%) and cortisol (+20%) which are over the limits. HTPA seems to be ok. I cannot do the DHT tests because it is not avaiable in my country.
I was taking Dostinex to cure some of these symptoms, but when I quit it symptoms returned.

TO be honest I was thinking about killing myself, but I am not that crazy... I do not see any posibility that my 5 alfa reductase I,II, and DHT will come back because it is such a long time after I stoped my treatment, that I come to the conclusion it must be a mechanical disaster.

If there is anyone who did not recover from Dutasteride 0,5 mg daliy treatment please let me know so that we can share our experience and maybe try to help ourselves...

This what happened to me is like a nightmare... I didn't even know it is possible to kill DHT supply, till I recently read that some of the subjects from the Glaxo trial had also come back with only 25% of DHT, more the 2 years after discontinuing treatment and Glaxo had no idea what could actually happen. I am a fool that I even tried this poisonous drug, which destroyed my life...

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
take a testerone based steroid at a low dose, will certainly raise ur dht a shitload.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hey my friend stop being suicidal! Life is good! Take that Steroid-Like Prohormone.5-AA (5-alpha-androstanediol). Convert directly into DHT. Have fun with acne, losing hair and prostate growing like crazy!.. So, my name is Fred, you can send the money through Western Union because I saved your butt! Go EZ 200-300mg. You will survive! :punk:

powersam

Reaction score
majkellos said:
My DHT is far less then I had before the treatment.

I cannot do the DHT tests because it is not avaiable in my country.

T

Timi

majkellos said:
I took Dutasteride (Avodart) for 4 months. I finished last gelatin capsule 2,5 years ago. I did not recover. My DHT is far less then I had before the treatment. All the sides that I had during treatment remained till today. I have a lack of libido, week erections, watery semen, lack of confidence, dizziness... general brain disorders also concerning restlegs syndrom, shaking hands typical to Perkinson symptoms.

I did hormonal tests and they are ok. despite progesteron (+50%) and cortisol (+20%) which are over the limits. HTPA seems to be ok. I cannot do the DHT tests because it is not avaiable in my country.
I was taking Dostinex to cure some of these symptoms, but when I quit it symptoms returned.

TO be honest I was thinking about killing myself, but I am not that crazy... I do not see any posibility that my 5 alfa reductase I,II, and DHT will come back because it is such a long time after I stoped my treatment, that I come to the conclusion it must be a mechanical disaster.

If there is anyone who did not recover from Dutasteride 0,5 mg daliy treatment please let me know so that we can share our experience and maybe try to help ourselves...

This what happened to me is like a nightmare... I didn't even know it is possible to kill DHT supply, till I recently read that some of the subjects from the Glaxo trial had also come back with only 25% of DHT, more the 2 years after discontinuing treatment and Glaxo had no idea what could actually happen. I am a fool that I even tried this poisonous drug, which destroyed my life...

I had full the same Problems

dutasteride is a very Dangerous Drug
How long do you want your Body-Brain destroy??

dutasteride have destroyed my life for a long time
I am so glad to have it stoped

Timi

majkellos

Reaction score
I was on a hormonal replacement therapy. I took slight dosage of Testosteron called Unidest, I also tried Proviron. It all did not help. What is amazing like hell that these potent hormons got my situation worsen!!!! Even Proviron which is DHT analog!

This situation made me realize that my situation is not about hormons (I have sufficient high natural testosteron and androstendion) but this is about neurotransmition between brain and sexual ograns. This neurotransmition is very poor and I think it is due to the 5 alfa reductase deficiency, especialy type I 5AR which is present in the brain and responsible for sexual functions. I did not come back from this stage... It all remains till today over 2,5 year after discontinuing!!!

Dutasteride is an evil drug for young people. I feel I will never return to normality. I have all the sides associated with lack of 5-alfa-DHT plus it already has been that long that my dick and testicales became much smaller.

This is all crazy. You play with a devil taking this poisonous drug. You also trust hormonal replecement therapy which won't help in such problems associated with Dutasteride. Stop taking it you will destroy your life!

T

Timi

I hope all dutasteride User
Switch on the brain and dutasteride into the dustbin

and all a very good Christmas
And a Healthy new year

Timi

majkellos

Reaction score
Timi what do you mean by having the same problem???????

You did not recover for the very long time after discontinuing?????

I took dutasteride for 4 months more the 2,5 years ago. I did not return to normality.

I have an impression that you stopped and you waited due to it's long bioavailability... but this is different. I am not under Dutasteride influance any more. It's been a long time since I took the last capsule. I stopped this 4 months treatment more then 2,5 years ago. Did not return.

Tell me your experience please Timi.

T

Timi

majkellos

My Symtomes

shakin Hands
shakin Body
Fat Face
Fat Body
Brain Fog
Sleepless nights
Deep eyes
Brain Fog
Sexual function zero
a little Motionless dead Penis
Prostata Pain
very dry skin full Body
Sweating-Hot flashes
red-Glassy burning eyes
Hair so bad as never bevor

my side effect goes slowly better
and my Hair better and better with finasteride
dutasteride is sh*t and destroyed your Body Systematically

Timi

majkellos

Reaction score
So I face 100% of your sides but the difference is that I am not providing any hair treatment at all for more then 2 years after discontinuing Dutasteride. My hair stopped falling out... which is due to the mechanical defficiency of 5 alfa reductase and DHT.

I read that dutasteride can damage genetic 5 alfa reductase expression... Have you heared of it?

If I were in your shoes, with such sides I woudn't use and chemical inhibitors any more...!

IBM

Reaction score
I think maintainance of your hair without dutasteride is a great success. I would be glad to have low DHT.

Pondle

Reaction score
Im just referring to your statements that:
1. your DHT levels are now lower than they were pre-treatment;
2. DHT tests are unavailable in your country.

There's an inconsistency in this logic. Are you making assumptions about your DHT levels?

majkellos

Reaction score
I am making assumptions because I feel the same as previously, when I was doing my Dutasteride regimen 0,5 mg daily.

It's been 2,5 years by now and all the side effects that I had did not disapear, and this is not the matter of my imagination but reality.

All sides especialy, lack of libido, poor erections, watery semen, penis shrinkage, eyes and skin redness did not desepear. Psychological lack of confidence, dizzines, brain fog...

I also do not loose hair any more, but due to the sides associated that I presented above, keeping hair does not make me feel happier at all.

Yes, I am definetly sure, that it is due to DHT defficiency, and the best argument for that is the good condition of my hair, which I was keeping at right place artificialy before.

I ma lost like you said. I lost DHT and I feel like a gay or something. I do not find it possible to come back to me again...

majkellos

Reaction score
Yeah... because you jayman know everything.... and you can better define my condition, then me myself. silly...

My english is preety good, some grammar might be puzzled, but this is due to the fact that I write my letters in a hurry lol.

powersam

Reaction score
majkellos said:
I lost DHT and I feel like a gay or something. I do not find it possible to come back to me again...

you are either an idiot or a troll.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Your rationale is even worse than your English, unfortunately.

Why would a native english speaker insult someone elses english? Maybe you should try to write in a foreign language, French perhaps? It's not all that easy... I naturally think in finnish so it's hard to string sensible sentences together in english.