Took .25 mg of propecia today!!

Jm0311

Reaction score
OK SO......I didnt think about my propecia at all today. I got home from work i was about to "spank it" haha. and well it took like 5 Minutes for me to get it up. I mean it was feeling like it was trying to, just very soft for awhile then it was working fine...I guess my body is shocked or something and getting used to it. Im definetely not just saying this or blowing it out of proportion. Hopefully this goes away after a week. If not, im out.

Jm0311

Reaction score
oh yea and my man juice was "liquidy" a bit.

other than that. no brain fog........... nothing

can anyone shed some light from there first couple days on this?

G

If you're going to stick through the sides I believe it can take as long as a couple of months. Though I guess you'd have to be pretty strong-willed to deal with what you said for 2 months.

I'm pretty sure this stuff was on your mind too, you don't go and do that and than write about it online unless this was on your mind. I bet if you stopped taking them after a week and you had your roommate or whomever secretly crush these things into your food/drink you would not have these sides!

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
OK SO......I didnt think about my propecia at all today. I got home from work i was about to "spank it" haha. and well it took like 5 Minutes for me to get it up. I mean it was feeling like it was trying to, just very soft for awhile then it was working fine...I guess my body is shocked or something and getting used to it. Im definetely not just saying this or blowing it out of proportion. Hopefully this goes away after a week. If not, im out.

Boy, you didn't waste any time getting sides! I would not toss in the towel just yet, give it a few months, maybe they will go. I held out for 4, unfortunately they didn't with me, but we are all different. Good luck.

Jm0311

Reaction score
yea maybe so. i mean while i was doing this i noticed when i first started it was very very soft even though it felt hard....and i was like ok. maybe my body is just getting used to it. no big deal.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hah. I know. im not making it up or freaking out either on the other hand. I would like to stick it through but i would not like to go for a few months and then have it to be permanant ya know...ill do it for a few weeks. ill keep an update. as well as any other advice guys?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
hah. I know. im not making it up or freaking out either on the other hand. I would like to stick it through but i would not like to go for a few months and then have it to be permanant ya know...ill do it for a few weeks. ill keep an update. as well as any other advice guys?

Stop thinking bout it! Serioulsy man, when I started at first I thought about sides 24/7 and spent hours in the side effects forum lol. I ended up quiting. After a while I thought...what the f#ck am I doing!!?...... So I started finasteride again and stayed away from web sites etc and I dont worry bout it at all anymore. If I get sides ill deal with them when that happens.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:

or maibe you should get some good p**rn :D

bobisback11

Reaction score
ok i doubt your having sides... first of sides were like 1.8% for those taking propecia and the placebo for sides was .7% what that means is that the actual sides with the placebo are relatively close and thats for 1mg... now if your taking .25mg lets say everyday your sides should be very low even lower than the study, but your taking it at .25 which is around 70-80% as effective at saving your hair depending on what study you look at and your taking it every other day ...which mathematically would make the percentage go down even lower.....

this is just my assumption, now i'm not a mathematician just an accountant so please don't flame me.... as of yet i don't have the balls to take it at .25mg so i give you credit it is a big step... good luck