Too much degeneracy in this modern society

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I go to a very good University in Texas, and so much degenerate acts take place in the dorms. Sex, alcohol, cocaine. Hook up culture nonstop. It never ends. Take me back to the days of horse carriages and rights exclusively for Men. That alone would make everyone happier; Woman wouldn't have to work and Men would have more power. Win-win situation. It would also stop all this degenerate sh*t that I see in my University...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I go to a very good University in Texas, and so much degenerate acts take place in the dorms. Sex, alcohol, cocaine. Hook up culture nonstop. It never ends. Take me back to the days of horse carriages and rights exclusively for Men. That alone would make everyone happier; Woman wouldn't have to work and Men would have more power. Win-win situation. It would also stop all this degenerate sh*t that I see in my University...
As they say if you can't beat them then join them. Reckless behavior stems from high anxiety, low self esteem and depression. Sex addiction is on the rise.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe instead of being concerned with everyone elses happiness you should focus on your own.
Just work on your homework while the walls are shaking from chads orgy in the neighbor room during lockdown

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Close your eyes and click your heels three times.... Worked for Dorothy....

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just work on your homework while the walls are shaking from chads orgy in the neighbor room during lockdown
_20200311_094809.JPG

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you just going to keep posting "woe is me" posts like the rest of your life? Or is this just a temporary wallow into absurdity? Let me know when you are ready to take action but you might end up looking like this, just saying....

Attachments

• IMG_2330.JPG
    IMG_2330.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 58

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you just going to keep posting "woe is me" posts like the rest of your life? Or is this just a temporary wallow into absurdity? Let me know when you are ready to take action but you might end up looking like this, just saying....
I'm perfectly fine, just messing around

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will never have this, even with nw1. Only a combination of perfect looks, age and circumstances can reach this - heaven on earth. Mogs every billionaires life
I've seen only 1 person on my campus that could slay that hard. NW1, 6'4, huge frame, white, perfect facial development, high T. Honestly I was mesmerized, I can only imagine what girls think when looking at him

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen only 1 person on my campus that could slay that hard. NW1, 6'4, huge frame, white, perfect facial development, high T. Honestly I was mesmerized, I can only imagine what girls think when looking at him
Only the top 0.2% of males get to live. Being this is literally everything there is to life. It’s being god on earth.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a 6‘1ish guy like this and he gets pm‘ed first by instagram models despite not even having status. Word gets around. He has posted pics of himself with them in their beds in provate whatsapp groups. They literally invite him for f*****g. He comes straight over, has never met them before. Brings a bottle of wine and it’s a done deal

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a 6‘1ish guy like this and he gets pm‘ed first by instagram models despite not even having status. Word gets around. He has posted pics of himself with them in their beds in provate whatsapp groups. They literally invite him for f*****g. He comes straight over, has never met them before. Brings a bottle of wine and it’s a done deal
Obviously he gets pmed first by the cute girl next door too

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Normies need 10 shots of vodka and 3 beers to seal the deal with a girl, and Chad just needs a sip of wine. Brutal

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine a world in which you can just pm a taylor hill tier girl on instagram to get laid in 90% of cases without ever having achieved anything in life. This is the life of the top 45% of girls. They can get gigachad, and they will get him
Don’t be naive

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Normies need 10 shots of vodka and 3 beers to seal the deal with a girl, and Chad just needs a sip of wine. Brutal
I also remember this confirmed through private convo to be 6.5 psl wide frame tall chad who had a laycount of 300+ at 21. he was on me