Too Good To Be True? 5000 Flc For 2680 Usd. Aek Hair Clinic Turkey

Julian H

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got that offer from Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz which is quite unbelievable.

Does anyone have experience with this doctor and clinic: AEK Hair Clinic in Turkey. He has over 50 good reviews on RealSelf.com.

Secondly, how can one check if the clinic did indeed transfer the number of follicles they promised? Because the official offer they made is between 3000 to 5000 for 2680 usd.
My fear is, even if I make them give me guarantee that they'll make the minimum amount of 5000 transfers, I have now way to tell.

My other question is about taking measures. Do you think it's a good idea to tell them that I'll go to at least two other clinics for confirmation of the numbers of follicles transferred?
My fear in this case is: in case their offer is genuine, I may screw my chance for an amazing deal, and they may think "this guy is too much trouble. Tell him that we are full".

Any input is much appreciated guys

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust those cheap and shady clinics. The best advice you can get when looking for a good surgeon is stick to the well known and reputable ones.. Sure it Costs more but you get what you pay for.

Julian H

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust those cheap and shady clinics. The best advice you can get when looking for a good surgeon is stick to the well known and reputable ones.. Sure it Costs more but you get what you pay for.
Many thanks mate

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If something just doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. If you commit to going for a hair transplant, it just have to be right. Do not shortcut a hair transplant, I can guarantee you will regret it and ruin whatever hair you have left in the process.

Sean mostofi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there, i am a professional dealing with this specific situations. I live in Canada, but am Turkish, and represent a group of doctors who want to protect Turkey's reputation, because some doctors makes offers like that, and at the end cause Turkey to lose reputation in area where it is top. Coming to your question, if you need any advice for a procedure, we can have a chat and i can help you with prices and doctors real abilities so you don't go to the wrong people and lose your money, time and most importantly your motivation. You can ask me any question on my e-mail or here and i will be happy to guide you to right places in Turkey without any price for the information.

I've also been trying to find a good clinic and doctor for the fuel and prp in turkey. The number of doctors and clinics is overwhelming. Any suggestions would be appreciated

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also been trying to find a good clinic and doctor for the fuel and prp in turkey. The number of doctors and clinics is overwhelming. Any suggestions would be appreciated
If you go to Turkey, go to a renowned doctor, is all.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheap mean risk.

David desousa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got that offer from Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz which is quite unbelievable.

Does anyone have experience with this doctor and clinic: AEK Hair Clinic in Turkey. He has over 50 good reviews on RealSelf.com.

Secondly, how can one check if the clinic did indeed transfer the number of follicles they promised? Because the official offer they made is between 3000 to 5000 for 2680 usd.
My fear is, even if I make them give me guarantee that they'll make the minimum amount of 5000 transfers, I have now way to tell.

My other question is about taking measures. Do you think it's a good idea to tell them that I'll go to at least two other clinics for confirmation of the numbers of follicles transferred?
My fear in this case is: in case their offer is genuine, I may screw my chance for an amazing deal, and they may think "this guy is too much trouble. Tell him that we are full".

Any input is much appreciated guys
I have had two procedures of fue with aek dr karedenez each time it went realy good i had 2500 graph though i didnt count them it was good enough for me to go back a second time ive gone from balding to having hair. I note what you said about counting the graphs if you need to do that look at them after they have been removed yes the price is a good price so are a lot of clinics in turkey compared withthe us and uk but a lot of clinics are a meat market whatyou need to be asking is who is doing the work dr or tec and if dr what are there qualifications i have read some negative reviews on this clinic most of i dont get you must have a good relationship with dr but somepeople go in with a bad attitude get attitude back and then thing dont go great i did read a review of two brothers who came from the middle east and it ended up the dr saying im not going to treat you go else were then they wrote the review slating the clinic saying it was in an abandened building dirty and only interested in money. But yet the clinic turnred themaway probably a clash of personalitys some times middle eastern people have a way of barter imagine your a doctor and you smell a problem better not to deal with them alarm bells ringing and this is your health not buying a pair of shoes in a bizzar hell have no fury as a middleeastern scorned

David desousa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some pics from my fue

Attachments

• FDC99DB8-9636-420B-8D1C-300465C4F12C.jpeg
    FDC99DB8-9636-420B-8D1C-300465C4F12C.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 664
  • 4A6A7E5F-8BB6-4853-97C7-8F40FD2ACF51.jpeg
    4A6A7E5F-8BB6-4853-97C7-8F40FD2ACF51.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 581
  • 88E384CD-E868-41B1-86A3-3CAA05F004BE.jpeg
    88E384CD-E868-41B1-86A3-3CAA05F004BE.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 598
  • B1327109-0115-457D-86A2-453D9D1BAD62.png
    B1327109-0115-457D-86A2-453D9D1BAD62.png
    663.3 KB · Views: 623

BaldSpotBarry

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust those cheap and shady clinics.

Dr. Karadeniz is anything but a "cheap and shady clinic". You also must realize that his clinic AEK goes by hair count, not follicular count so be sure and recognize that distinction. I'm not yet a patient of Dr. K but he is at the top of my list after a few years of on and off research for hair transplant doctors. One of the things that most attracts me to him is that he appears to be very honest and upfront from the videos he posts on YouTube.

You may want to ask him how they verify the number of follicular units and hairs implanted. You could probably ask that they take a picture of the incisions and afterwords pull the image up in a photo program, zoom in and count for yourself.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Karadeniz is anything but a "cheap and shady clinic". You also must realize that his clinic AEK goes by hair count, not follicular count so be sure and recognize that distinction. I'm not yet a patient of Dr. K but he is at the top of my list after a few years of on and off research for hair transplant doctors. One of the things that most attracts me to him is that he appears to be very honest and upfront from the videos he posts on YouTube.

You may want to ask him how they verify the number of follicular units and hairs implanted. You could probably ask that they take a picture of the incisions and afterwords pull the image up in a photo program, zoom in and count for yourself.
Hair count is no good.. graft is key.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I never mentioned anything about about hair count.. But whatever.