Tony Hawk + JC CHASEZ

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone said:
Yes, Trilodon is back, I love this guy take everything he has to say add it so his very existance and it amounts to nothing.

This is a good one Trilodon the Atheist Christ Basher teaming up with Younguy the religous one. Did you surface Tril after a month just to bash me? Nice.... :p

"male pattern baldness is f*****g me straight up the ***" does that sound familiar Youngay? You had it around with several guys here about the gay issue and never came clean, I can pull up the old thread if you want and show you. If you are gay who cares just admit who you are.

Uhh, ive been posting every week since I joined this board. Just not everyday, unlike you. I dont know where you got me being an atheist christ basher. I'm a christian and just recently had a very christian symbol in my sig that I was asked to remove.

Also in response to what you said to youngguy, male pattern baldness is a bad thing, imo so is getting a sausage in the butt. I think he meant it as a bad thing. You apparently saw it as something good however :)

You're grasping at straws here my friend. Just let it die. This thread has been de-railed enough.

G

lol, redbone is just very frustrated with his hairloss and life situation. Sure go ahead post the thread i dont care. You can think i am gay, whatever. What do you expect me to do? Try to convince you I am not gay? I can care less what you think. You are just a very shallow, jumpy, person with an extremely low self esteem that only cares about his self image. I find it childish that you are aruging with guys 10 years younger than you on a hairloss forum. Maybe you should actually think about your daughter and family for once instead of being so self absorbed.

Redbone

Reaction score
You need mental help Youngay17, I think you are a religoius fanatic, take that avatar somewhere else like to David Koresh. I find it offensive to my religious beliefs. LOL and you think I need help. Go post your Psalms on the Jimmy Swagart board.

G

I dont worship god 24 hours a day. Its just something that gives me enjoyment. At least I am not afraid to say that yes I am religous and I am proud of it. At least I dont hide my true self behind ridiculous posts about banging women and trying to sound cool.

You are just completly cold and superficial. I find it pretty pathetic that you have to resort to calling me gay because you dont agree with me. You sound like your typical average middle school 14yr old boy.

Mr T.

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone,

You talk out of your *** so much it's a wonder you have any time to sh*t.

I think we're all pretty tired of you bragging about your "huge c***" and how you're a p**rn star and cheat on your girlfriend all the time. Yeah, that's real cool. Trying to impress a bunch of guys on A HAIRLOSS FORUM. :roll:

We're all pretty tired of your attitude too. So how about this? Why don't you go find another site where you can sit in front of your computer and write lies while jerking yourself off. f*****g f*****.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr T. said:
Redbone,

You talk out of your *** so much it's a wonder you have any time to sh*t.

I think we're all pretty tired of you bragging about your "huge c***" and how you're a p**rn star and cheat on your girlfriend all the time. Yeah, that's real cool. Trying to impress a bunch of guys on A HAIRLOSS FORUM. :roll:

We're all pretty tired of your attitude too. So how about this? Why don't you go find another site where you can sit in front of your computer and write lies while jerking yourself off. f*****g f*****.

what he said

Axon

Reaction score
YoungGuy17 said:
Axon-

Its not an obsession. I just happened to see him on tv and noticed he lost some hair. You noticed he lost some hair also, just because you notice doesn't mean its an obsession. You may never start a thread on it, but you do add your commentary :lol:

1. I said it borders on obsession. You do obsess over this (celebs hairlines), wheter you want to admit it or not.

2. This is the second thread on Chavez you've started. Not one. Two. That's two too many in my book. And this is the umpteenth thread you've done on a celebrity's hairline.

3. Whenever I post in a celebrity thread, it's usually to shoot down the amazingly stupid bullshit "wig/transplant" crap that gets put up. I hate internet hyperbole and it amazes me how it can spiral out of control. So the "you too you too!" argument is out the window and irrelevant.

4. Noticing is one thing, pointing out numerous celeb hairlines is bordering on obsession in my opinion.

Now, let me say this, though - you just might like to discuss this stuff. You probably don't think about celeb hairlines otherwise. I don't know - I'm not you. But not many other people are on that page with you.

G

Ditto Mike

Yea and this is the 2nd time I talked about chasez. I just saw him the first time and said he was receding. I saw him again and got a better look at his hair and I realized I didnt give him enough credit the first time. I just wanted to clarify that I maybe mis judged his hair the first time around.

And this post really made me realize how stupid it is to talk about celebrity hairlines. I dont really care anymore and I will not do it in the future. And I am not the only one on this forum who talks about celebrity hair.