Tony Hawk + JC CHASEZ

G

I saw him on TV to day and he had a mohawk. He is like a solid NW2 now. I was just thinking about him because I saw a re- run of jackass that was filmed like 2 years ago and he was on it. He was like 38 then and he had no hairloss. I was just thinking to myself how could he not be going bald? Every picture I saw of him he just kinda had weak hair. Even his high school pictures, his density didn't look to great. But now i know, he is losing now.

And I saw JC CHASEZ in an interview again. I got a better look at his hair. It is better than I thought. I thought he was losing hair but not really. His temple hair just thinned but he didnt really lose to much if at all. If he got on a regimen right now he could prolly get his old hairline back. He just needs to thicken up his thinning temples.

And yes, I do find it interesting that celebrities go through hair loss to. There is no need to post "Does it make you feel better about talking about celebrity hairloss". Yes, it does.

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
YoungGuy17 said:
And yes, I do find it interesting that celebrities go through hair loss to. There is no need to post "Does it make you feel better about talking about celebrity hairloss". Yes, it does.
ha ha ha ha ha :jump:

Redbone

Reaction score

Hmmmm.....Interesting but how does that help your hairline???

G

No offense redbone I have seen you talk about:

Jay Leno
Kelly Slater
Fred Durst
Donald Trump
Bret Micheals

How does it help your hairline taking about their hair situations? Im not trying to be an a**h** here but you do it also. I just like to know that other people expeirance hair loss and I am not alone. Plus I just mentioned tony hawk cause someone on this site didn't believe that he was losing his hair. You do it all the time so dont punk on me for doing it.

Redbone

Reaction score
I take Propecia I dont need help anymore...How bout you?

Besides Young I said it before and I will say it again, I only mention guys that are obviously thin, thin, thin, with bald spots or combovers. You on the other hand mention someone if they have a hair out of place- come on Matt Damon?? I want to help you in anyway possible, so don't be a dumb dick.

G

Relax redbone,

You take offense to a lot of things. And I just mentioned matt damon because in Good Will Hunting he had thick amazing hair with a great hairline. I even said his hair still looks very good now. I just pointed out his hair because its a lot thinner and its obvous to the balding eye he lost some hair. It was just kind of shocking to me because he had awesome hair and now he is starting to thin and recede a little bit. I always thought he would never have any type of hair issue. His hair still looks good in my opinion, and I said before he is very lucky to have his hairline at 32.

Plus at least when I talk about peoples hairloss I dont do it in a mean and degrading manner like you do.

I just point it out, i dont say "Man donald trumps weave looks like sh*t". Or man "Conans Obriens hair just looks bizarre and plain wierd" And most of the people I point out are obvously losing some hair. And even if they are losing some hair I usually mention that their hair is still in good shape.

And I point out people with no hair issues? You are the one who is saying Jay Leno wears a wig after many people on this forum have stated facts that his hair is indeed real. And you bag on me for pointing out Matt Damons hair. And even better, you pointed out the guy from the bachlorette, Ryan. "He has thinning temples and he combs it forward to cover it". Well maybe, but last time I saw him he had a thick full head of hair and his minor thinning temples is not even worth mentioning. At least Matt Damon has some actual loss and thinning. This Ryan guy didn't even lose any hair and your pointing it out. Thats just hypocritical.

You seem to be very frustrated with your self and your life situation right now. You are very jumpy and you just need to relax. I think you need more help than I do. I am not the one picking fights with a 17 year old kid on a hairloss forum.

I dont really care to argue with you about something so stupid. Please dont take this as a personal attack. I am just defending myself here and please feel free to just ignore me if you do not agree with anything I have to say.

G

NilesTilden said:
As for Damon, I saw the interview too. His hair was cut very short, leaving his slightly receded temples exposed. If he let it grow-out some, even us guys who notice hairloss might not be aware of it.

Axon said:
He's 33, going on 34, and his hairline has been that way since 2000 or so. He hosted a SNL episode where he wore his hair slicked back and showed some minor recession.

More than likely a mature hairline.

I agree the term "balding" is thrown about too loosely here. It makes the kids feel better, you know?

And they also noticed Matts hair, not just me. Atleast look at Matts hair before you can post redbone. In movies they cover up hair very well and usually he combs his hair forward so you cant even tell. But in this interview his hair was short and combed back so you could tell. And he probley just transitioned to his mature hairline.

Axon

Reaction score
YoungGuy17 said:
NilesTilden said:
As for Damon, I saw the interview too. His hair was cut very short, leaving his slightly receded temples exposed. If he let it grow-out some, even us guys who notice hairloss might not be aware of it.

Axon said:
He's 33, going on 34, and his hairline has been that way since 2000 or so. He hosted a SNL episode where he wore his hair slicked back and showed some minor recession.

More than likely a mature hairline.

I agree the term "balding" is thrown about too loosely here. It makes the kids feel better, you know?

And they also noticed Matts hair, not just me. Atleast look at Matts hair before you can post redbone. In movies they cover up hair very well and usually he combs his hair forward so you cant even tell. But in this interview his hair was short and combed back so you could tell. And he probley just transitioned to his mature hairline.

I notice it because like everyone here I look at every other guy's hair. I would never start a thread on it. :)

Your intrest in celebrity hair borders on obsession man.

Redbone

Reaction score
Ditto-

I only comment when someones hair looks horrible, otherwise I could care less. Young your the one who needs to chill- I feel bad for you at such a young age and so up tight. I am nearly twice your age and know the diifficulties life has in store for you down the road, hair will seem like a minor situation when you are trying to put food on the table for your family, if you ever have one.

BTW did you see Edward Norton I think he is receeding at the hairline?? LOL

G

Axon-

Its not an obsession. I just happened to see him on tv and noticed he lost some hair. You noticed he lost some hair also, just because you notice doesn't mean its an obsession. You may never start a thread on it, but you do add your commentary :lol:

Redbone-

Im completely chill. My hair doesn't even really bother me anymore. My hair looks better than ever. People keep telling me my hair looks thick and healthy. I noticed that hair is only a small thing in life. I have minor recession and it just keeps getting better because of the products I am using. I know that I am doing what I can and thats all I can do. Its not in my hands, its in gods hands. If he wanted me to be bald, i guess I will go bald and vice versa. One reason I like seeing celebrities with hair issues because it makes me think that most guys are prone to some hairloss in their life and its more normal than you think. Its really no big deal if you lose some hair in your lifetime, most guys will.

And about family. I was born with common sense so I go to school and I have reasonable goals set for myself. I am 100 percent postive that I will not have issues supporting a family because I will never have one if I am not financially stable. Many people make the mistake of having 3 kids when they don't have enough money just to feed themselves. But your right, it is likely I will have problems come up in my life and see how minor my hair actually is. Problems are just part of life.

I just got a little irritated that your saying to me I shouldn't be pointing out celebrity hairlines when you are even worse than me. If it makes you feel better from now on I will stop pointing out celebrity hairloss. I hope you can also do the same.

Redbone

Reaction score
If your hair looks better than ever younguy why do you still keep coming here? I just don't get it. At your age I was out chasing women and partying and enjoying life, WTF bro. Are you one of those computer guys?

LOL ,Younguy you have allot to learn about life LOL- So you have it all planned out dontcha, your just a rich white boy who comes from a good family- what do you know about life? My 10yr old daughter makes more sense than you and she doesnt give a crap about celebrity hairlines either.

G

Cause I have arthritis in my knee and my doctor drained all the crap out and gave me like 2 shots in my knee. I can't walk or move my knee untill Monday at least.

And man I used to party and go with girls and I just wasent happy. Life is more than having sex with girls. The more girls you try to bang, you will never be satisfied. High school is depressing to me. Its just full of kids who are just so obsessed with their image and being popular and dont have a clue about life. I use to be like that and I was just so empty. All i cared about was fitting in the crowd and getting drunk and getting bj's. Its not the kinda life I wanna lead. I am glad I am actually thinking for myself now and not following the crowd. I still do hang out with friends but now I do it on my terms.

I am pretty happy because after monday I can start going to the gym again and I can start doing things I did before I had my hairloss. I just still like coming here and discussing hair for some reason. A lot of guys with good results still post but graudually they will go away just like I will.

G

And redbone,

Just because you are 32 that doesn't make you smart. I am not the one who supposedly has a fiance and then brags on a hairloss forum that I bang 3 girls a week in bars. It seems I am not the only one that could learn about life, love, and realationships.

And its obvous you care more about celebrity hair than I do. You point it out more than me. So dont be talking to me like i am the one with the problem pointing out celebrity hair when you do it yourself.

And I dont have life planned out. I have my goals planned out and the path I want to take. I am sure problems will happen along the way but I just will have to deal with them. Your right I dont have the answers to life, nobody does. But as time goes on and as I grow older and live life more I will get a better understanding for it.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone said:
WTF bro. Are you one of those computer guys?

this coming from a guy who has 1133 posts on an internet forum within a few months?

Redbone

Reaction score
Youngguy I heard you were gay anyway, which is not a problem with me as I have some gay friends but that fact that you refuse to come out is a real problem in my book, just accept who you are man and dont bother with hair sites or talking about girls or celebrities or trying to be cool

Live your life and be who you are. I cannot help you and frankly am frustrated with you. Maybe you can ask your sisters friends for advice? After all they are all hot 19yr olds and probably know everything about life.

You are starting to bore me and I have better things to do than listen to your childish banter.

Learn how to count fuckface I have been her over 100 days not a couple of months- get your facts strait if you want to play...

G

lol ditto.

And childish banter? Its pathetic to me that you have to accuse me of being gay because you dont agree with what I have to say. That shows just how childish you are.

And im trying to be cool? I am not the one who posts on my profile " I am into fast cars and banging women".

You have some serous issues. If you took the time worrying about your hairloss, visting this site everyday, and reading magazines and posting magazine articles about how girls arent attracted to balding guys and actually spent time with your 10yr old daughter you would be much better off.

And atleast I dont buy "arroma perfumes that have special ingrediants that girls are naturally attracted 2" That is just sad in my book.

You are just shallow and superficial. So what if someone is a computer geek? Is there something wrong with people that enjoy going on computers? If someone is a computer geek it would be you. You have 11 posts per day on a hairloss forum and brag about how many hot girls you bang over the net. You have over 1100 posts in a 3 month peroid. More than most veteran posters that have been on this site for years. I dont need to brag about how many hot girls I bang to a bunch of guys on a hairloss forum.

Redbone

Reaction score
Yes, Trilodon is back, I love this guy take everything he has to say add it so his very existance and it amounts to nothing.

This is a good one Trilodon the Atheist Christ Basher teaming up with Younguy the religous one. Did you surface Tril after a month just to bash me? Nice.... :p

"male pattern baldness is f*****g me straight up the ***" does that sound familiar Youngay? You had it around with several guys here about the gay issue and never came clean, I can pull up the old thread if you want and show you. If you are gay who cares just admit who you are.

G

And you call me childish and say I try to sound cool, just look at your posts:

Redbone said:
Us black guys have much bigga dicks than all of you.

Redbone said:
For those of you who think having a large dick is great, its not my girlfriend of 2yrs used to be nice and super tight. Now she is quite wide and not as fun anymore, which is a drag when you think about spending the rest of your life with someone. Also I can't go as deep as I want because it hurts her and a*** sex forget it. A dick that is slightly bigger than average is the best pussy pleaser.

Unless you dont mind haveing a girl with a quifing pussy.

Redbone said:
I want to hear a girl say its girth otherwise its just an urban legend guys with short short dicks made up- As my hottie homegirl Gillette says "don't need no short dick man."

And you can honestly say I am the one trying to sound cool and that I sound childish? When I talk to you it seems like I am having a conversation with a 14yr old.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone said:
Learn how to count fuckface I have been her over 100 days not a couple of months- get your facts strait if you want to play...

lol yea cause that extra month makes you less of a computer nerd :lol:

Calling me a fuckface wasn't very nice btw. Did that computer guy comment make you angry? :p

PS. please die