Tommi Korpela, Another Example Of Hair Power At Any Age

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been watching the Finnish series Deadwind, which is quite entertaining and well done. As an older guy, I'm noticing more the impact these guys have visually and socially. He's 50, which I don't consider old, but again the character hair imparts on a person, seems to counter the age effect immensely. Not to mention the fact that it seems physiologically impossible someone that old can have hair llike this. I mean, I see guys I know in their forties that look like rocking chair grandpas and this guy looks like he can bang twenty year olds. Yes, let me say it ..."f***"!!!

Tommi.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me tell you, he can´t bang twenty year olds, that is just your hair greed, mate.

But still, I get your point, he did not age great skin wise, but that f*****g HAIR lifts like 15 years off him.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is almost embarrassing.
A man’s maturity is usually connected to at least some kind of thinning (the mature hairline). This guy’s genes (but also David Lynch’s) just don’t care and show this wonderful hair that would make an 18 yo jealous.
D0277397-EBF7-43AC-BD3E-C65123C66E69.jpeg

79CEE0E3-84FF-409A-87F9-F1D62B9C60C9.jpeg
3D831AD5-77E6-4711-A606-72EE132798E4.jpeg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not all that without a beard and the skin is below average for someone just turning 50. That hair though, good to peacock with that and he certainly does. Agree with Roberto, he has better hair than most 18 year olds especially when he styles it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want/need so much hair, and his hairline is too low for my liking. His hair looks younger than his face lol.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the consensus here is, he has extraordinary hair that extends into the characteristics of an adolescent. I just want to grab such people, take a punch biopsy and send it to the top geneticists in the world, lock them in a lab and let them out when we have an answer to this gift. It's coding, like a computer, we just can't crack it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is almost embarrassing.
A man’s maturity is usually connected to at least some kind of thinning (the mature hairline). This guy’s genes (but also David Lynch’s) just don’t care and show this wonderful hair that would make an 18 yo jealous.
Here we go, this forum's weird obsession with David Lynch again. He looks like a corpse with hair, ain't nothing attractive about him. No healthy minded 18 year old will ever feel jealous about his looks. His hair helps him achieve the artsy, weirdo/creative type look, which suits his job. That's all.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy would look really f*****g disturbing bald and without a beard. Just look at Roberto’s first picture and imagine that...gruesome.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear this all the time on here, but I know a genuine NW0 who has had a 2 inch forehead with the most ridiculously pronounced temple points and he absolutely despises it. He gets comments about it all the time and was mocked in school, we all used to call him wolfboy.

Even now, 20 years later he still has this hairline and same density but is going grey. NW0 past the age of 13 or 14 looks worse than a normal hairline. NW0 at 36 is ridiculous, and something tells me he will keep this hairline forever.

He's basically this guy but his hairline is lower still. For him it's a curse, too much hair - imagine that!

View attachment 98231

Get this guy to sign a devil’s deal with me, thanks. He can have my ehrm...high hairline any day.