Tom Brady, Super Annoying Unbald Man

blackg

Reaction score
Ok now you've removed half the Straya flag & replaced it fully with USA. cuck cuck cuck.

Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time fyi
You're very observant.
Who are you hoping the two Super Bowl teams are for this year?

Last edited:

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody else frigging tired of this douche?

Geeez

You think he's bad, try living in Chicago where there are constant ads with Brian Urlacher urging us to "tackle baldness." He got a hair transplant a few years ago.

It's weird...I hate the ads and am jealous of the transplant (especially since me and my family wasted thousands of dollars trying to save my hair), but it really cut his nuts off. I am the LAST person (ask anyone here) to promote the Big Tough Badass look, but he went from Badass to Sitcom Dad. Every time I see him with hair, I imagine him futzing around in the garage and a 10-year-old girl coming out and saying, "Daaad! Mom's really mad at you!"

Attachments

• Brian-Web-Silder-Large2.jpg
    Brian-Web-Silder-Large2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 225

blackg

Reaction score
You think he's bad, try living in Chicago where there are constant ads with Brian Urlacher urging us to "tackle baldness." He got a hair transplant a few years ago.

It's weird...I hate the ads and am jealous of the transplant (especially since me and my family wasted thousands of dollars trying to save my hair), but it really cut his nuts off. I am the LAST person (ask anyone here) to promote the Big Tough Badass look, but he went from Badass to Sitcom Dad. Every time I see him with hair, I imagine him futzing around in the garage and a 10-year-old girl coming out and saying, "Daaad! Mom's really mad at you!"
Urlacher was an overated middle linebacker.
If you had a choice; Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis at middle backer who would you take?

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Urlacher was an overated middle linebacker.
If you had a choice; Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis at middle backer who would you take?

I'm not a sports fan at all (imagine that, living in Chicago). Though I'm nowhere near in his shape, I had one or two people over the years think I WAS Urlacher and ask me for an autograph/want to talk to me. We're the same height and both bald, but I'm much fatter than him and don't think I really resemble him face-wise.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah

Imagine brady hawking a transplant mill on sports radio!

Youre rigjt, Ur Kracker is bad