ble-new-look-caused-by-his-love-of-cheese-on-toast.jpg
OzzyOsbourne-1024x650.jpg
d8e163c8-man-v-food.jpg
macaulay-culkin-40.jpg
5c9a29bf16c9586034128a21?width=1136&format=jpeg.jpg
Andre-Agassi-bald.jpg
rafael-nadal-balding.jpg
lebron-james-hair-transplantation.jpg

Was talking to a colleague about my shitty hair and they tried to tell me it's all to do with a good diet and keeping fit (He's a NW1 fitness freak).

Sounds legit until you see the evidence. It's so frustrating when you see people who couldn't give two sh*ts about how they look going around with perfect hair and then those of us who try to eat healthy / exercise see it slowly destroy our appearance.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
the two on top (pete and ozzy) are also way cooler than any fitness dudes will ever be... also get better pussy (well ozzy is fucked with sharon of course...)...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
the two on top (pete and ozzy) are also way cooler than any fitness dudes will ever be... also get better pussy (well ozzy is fucked with sharon of course...)...
Both brain dead junkies too.. I’d rather be healthy and bald.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i dont know... i lived that life more or less (of course not getting famous, but you know what i mean) and if its about women, i dont regret that all, you get a lot of action and learn a lot of thing... still helps me a lot 20 years later...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i dont know... i lived that life more or less (of course not getting famous, but you know what i mean) and if its about women, i dont regret that all, you get a lot of action and learn a lot of thing... still helps me a lot 20 years later...
You done black tar heroin? What type of women/action did you attract?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
You done black tar heroin? What type of women/action did you attract?
hard drugs not so much... was always like you take what you get, or you just dont and stick to booze... the more people you know, the more parties you go to and it goes from there...
women were always the same more or less (still are): models (but of course no insta fitness models), artists, musicians, actresses and so on...
just the people you hang with anyway... that is the same as everywhere else, you always get with the people you hang with anyway...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
hard drugs not so much... was always like you take what you get, or you just dont and stick to booze... the more people you know, the more parties you go to and it goes from there...
women were always the same more or less (still are): models (but of course no insta fitness models), artists, musicians, actresses and so on...
just the people you hang with anyway... that is the same as everywhere else, you always get with the people you hang with anyway...
It’s amazing how easy it is to pull some women if you have some coke, like moths to a flame. Just don’t ask them to pay for it lol

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s amazing how easy it is to pull some women if you have some coke, like moths to a flame. Just don’t ask them to pay for it lol
yeah but honestly most was just about being out and meeting people and if you are halfway interesting and dont look completely ugly, you were usually good to go...
i also think a lot of this has to do with attitude... you care about what you are doing a lot and dont care about anything else... people always like that...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unironically those world class athletes were probably injecting T and they probably eat the same processed food as us normies. So 2/3rds of this anedcotal evidence collapses on itself.
Truth is, it's not just exercise and diet but it surely does help for a lot of people. Industrialization and all those myriads of factors that come with it seem to ramp up baldness rates in a population significantly according to the data we have.

That doesn't mean that some individuals can't just live like utter slobs, workaholics or gutter rats and still maintain a healthy head of hair.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that working out and eating healthy is the key. It doesn't mean you should diet though. For example, I order some gourmet pizza from time to time still, but I often go to the gym, and I am still in a good shape more or less. I am sure that it is possible to eat what you like and look/feel good

Last edited:

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt diet plays an important role in hair growth, but there are many other factors that can affect your hair. Many hair concerns are symptoms of a larger issue that lies within the body. It also goes this way if any body part isn't functioning correctly, it can affect other body parts as well, including your hair. Visit a functional medicine doctor, he/she will be able to get to the root of your hair loss. Thanks!

mariawotters

My Regimen
Reaction score
I support you. I think that health is much more important than hair. It is better to be ugly and bald than to be obese or have some addictions and have good luxurious hair. I had excess weight that I had to get rid of in order to avoid problems with fertility. The diet that I found on https://betterme.world/articles/7-day-military-diet-plan/ helped me cope with it perfectly. And I don't regret the fact that my hair has deteriorated as well as my husband's - he is already almost bald

Last edited: