To those suffering from dark circles from Minoxidil/Rogaine

Viens

Reaction score
http://www.lookfantastic.com/face-and-b ... -10ml.html - I've tried loads of creams, some pretty expensive and this stuff works the best for me so far. You only have to put a very tiny amount on.

& NEVER go to sleep with minoxidil on. I shower every night before bed. This has stopped facial bloating/puffiness for me.

& don't put moisturiser near the eye area.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
m.gibson said:
I need this cream badly! Does anyone know where i can buy it in the uk?

The Aveeno cream? I tried looking everywhere on net for it but it just looks like amazon US only has it and issue is they dont delivery to uk either.

But Viens post above has just posted a different eye cream which claims to do a similar thing and its in the uk and under a tenner....

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Viens said:
http://www.lookfantastic.com/face-and-body-care/face-care/skin-treats/eye-and-lip-care/green-people-eye-gel-day-10ml.html - I've tried loads of creams, some pretty expensive and this stuff works the best for me so far. You only have to put a very tiny amount on.

& NEVER go to sleep with minoxidil on. I shower every night before bed. This has stopped facial bloating/puffiness for me.

Interesting cream and its UK based so its available at least !

and under a tenner happy days, but quick question has it helped with the dark circles or not ?

That cream does not mention anything about the dark circles but it does say it will make your eyes look refreshing and better so its sort of saying it will get rid of dark circles... kinda ?!

I have to admit I have puffiness/bloating a tad under my eyes/cheek bones and then the dark circles... really does make one looks 10 years older or just too tired all the time.

T

Timi

my last minoxidil attempt
than 100mg Kortison

my eyes my Face and lungs so swollen that was Horror

Timi

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Timi said:
my last minoxidil attempt
than 100mg Kortison

my eyes my Face and lungs so swollen that was Horror

Timi

I saw your pic before the edit and yeah thats quite a nasty reaction...

I just think sometimes if it dont work it dont work, its sods law really
been tempted for a long time to give it all up considering there hasnt really been any real improvment and its always been hard to say if its been maintained. But ill give it a real go for this year for sure.

T

Timi

and th Company says 1-2% goes in the Blood :puke:

my Hands and Feeds swell and red and burning

i say 100% goes in the Blood

Timi

Viens

Reaction score
RP3X said:
Viens said:
http://www.lookfantastic.com/face-and-body-care/face-care/skin-treats/eye-and-lip-care/green-people-eye-gel-day-10ml.html - I've tried loads of creams, some pretty expensive and this stuff works the best for me so far. You only have to put a very tiny amount on.

Interesting cream and its UK based so its available at least !

and under a tenner happy days, but quick question has it helped with the dark circles or not ?

That cream does not mention anything about the dark circles but it does say it will make your eyes look refreshing and better so its sort of saying it will get rid of dark circles... kinda ?!

I have to admit I have puffiness/bloating a tad under my eyes/cheek bones and then the dark circles... really does make one looks 10 years older or just too tired all the time.

It's actually a clear gel and yes it has definitely helped with my dark circles. They are still faint but it's a big improvement. It does make my eyes feel refreshed also, unlike all the eye creams that I've tried.

Another good one I forgot cucumber slices! But don't overdo it because it might make the eye area a bit sore.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive ordered it off due to free delivery

Ill report back after a few days and let you all know if it worked for me !

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a minor update

Got the green people eye gel and have been using it for past 4 nights...

I use it during night and morning, its helped very little so far...

My left eyes cleared up a little, right eyes just as bad as ever, so far im not noticing too much difference to say Vaseline or bio-oil or normal moisteriser cream.

I will keep using it for another week or so and see if it makes a difference, regardless was only 10 quid so not to fussed if it doesnt help, Ive noticed this gel does sort of tighten up the skin and surrounding eye area...

Its can make things a little stiff around the eye and almost tensed, not the best feeling in the world feels like I need to rub my eyes sometimes... certainly does feel better if its natural and more free flowing skin, but if it worked hell id buy 10 more packs :)

I will report back in a weeks time let everyone know how it went...

haga

Reaction score
Rogaine 5% gave me horrible dark circles. Not only that it has also destroyed the collagen right underneath my eyes so that my skin has sunken in and it makes my dark circles look even worse.

I'm on a mission to get my eyes back to normal. I absolutely hate these dark circles and sunken look as they have completely ruined my facial appearance

I bought the Aveeno and have been using it for almost 2 weeks. So far it has only slightly improved my dark circles. Hopefully with prolonged use it will diminish them further.

I'm trying out a few other therapies as well. Therapies that I have picked up from various websites. I will report back with what worked and what did not work.

Up until now I have tried a lot of things so I will just quickly list what doesn't work so none of you waste your time with any of them:

Frozen spoons
Tea Bags
Cucumbers
Potatoes
Almond Oil

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Well tried it out for a good week or 2 and no real visual improvement, my left eyes cleared up a little and my right eye is just as bad.

It would have been so nice if the cream worked and got rid of the sunglasses effect of Rogain/minoxidil.

I may source the aveeno cream although looks quite hard to get it to uk....

haga

Reaction score
Timi said:
haga

have You Stop minoxidil??

i have the same Symptomes thats Horror

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/minoxverschwollen.jpg/

Yes I have stopped it.

Long story short, I used Rogaine 5% for ONLY 1 month and I got the following symptoms:

Facial bloating
Inflamed and dry skin
Appearance of fine lines
Enlargement of my pores
Dark Circles
Sinking of the skin below my eyes

I have been off Rogaine for exactly 4 months now and thankfully all of my symptoms have disappeared EXCEPT for my dark circles and the sinking of my skin.

I have no idea how long these last 2 symptoms will take to disappear, although as I mentioned I'm trying a variety of treatments.

I have identified some eye creams that should potentially definitely fix these symptoms but they cost a lot. So before I start jumping to cosmetics I want to exhaust all forms of natural remedies.

I will keep all of you posted as I make progress or if a certain treatment has failed and then it goes on my list of failed remedies.

haga

Reaction score
Well Timi, this is the way I look at it....at least now we know that minoxidil is not for us. If we had never used it then maybe one day we would have regretted not trying it. Better to live in surety than in regret.

As for the symptoms, as long as you have stopped using minoxidil they will all disappear rather quickly apart from the dark circles and sunken eyes.

As mentioned earlier, I'm on a personal mission to find a solution for these 2 problems and I have been doing extensive research on how to solve them. I have learnt A LOT in these past 4 months and I hope to cure them pretty soon. When I do (and I have my fingers crossed that I do) I will share the solution, don't you worry about that.

T

Timi

and all says the sunken eyes comes from finasteride, thats not
true minoxidil makes this sunken eyes

i had in 14 Years No sunken Eyes from finasteride

minoxidil and Horror arround the eyes and Face as a Monster

Timi