To everyone, this is a must try, TRUST ME....22yr old NW2

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I think that staying on a treatment more than 12 months is the correct thing to do. I mean, Dutasteride is such a strong drug that it's plausible to think a SHED would happen on the frontal areas, too.

I somehow feel that you are downplaying the proven treatments. But, that's just my opinion. Anyway, please take pictures and show them to us so we can see how great your new regime is.

powersam

Reaction score
i agree totally sublime, though i assume the 'not' you used was misplaced. that word can change so much, as i prove below;

Hot Girl - I will NOT have crazy jungle sex with you in any way shape or form you dirty little boy.

if you remove the NOT from this sentence a whole new vista of play and persuasion becomes apparent.

on a serious note, in my father has 4 brothers. himself and 3 of them are bald and midsection fatties. the other one, who has coeliac disease, has a full head of hair and is skinny as a rake. coeliac disease means you cant absorb food because wheat destroys your intestinal bacteria ( i think). this would be the ultimate protection against type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. therefore by this model i choose to assume that baldness, at least in my family, is caused by excess insulin or glucose in the blood, or some other heretofore unknown effect caused by the previous. stop eating simple carbs. the hobos and bums with full heads of hair support this theory i think as they would probably eat very little throughout the week being destitute and all and having far more use for a few litres of sherry than a dozen donuts