To everyone, this is a must try, TRUST ME....22yr old NW2

crzyakta

Reaction score
Ok, here is a brief look into what I have done...dutasteride and xandrox 15, for 2 months, increased hair shed, widows peak got hit VERY hard, and more frontal loss, also had slight puffy nipples throughout my dutasteride experience (I am 22, have had bad hairloss for 1yr after andro cycle and bad girl problems)...only thing that finally stopped it is Immortalhair's reg, which I refined to fit my needs...

One thing I noticed you guys are using a less effective brand of SDG than I am, mine gives a total of 140mg SDG in 2 capsules...

http://store.yahoo.com/iherb/lignanex.html

Next and VERY important in my opinion, Beta-S (before starting beta-s, I had no faith in it, boy was i wrong) along with its other fellow sterols:

http://www.vitacost.com/Store/Products/ ... 5003002290

(2 a day will last 120 days)

and finally DIM for esstrogen balance:

http://www.doctorstrust.com/item/NW3871-1.html

take 2-4 a day in 2 separate doses

these 3 supps did the trick for me, BIG TIME, i stopped dutasteride cold turkey and started this 2 days after, well after stopping dutasteride i started shedding badly (on dutasteride I also had a bad shed, but this was worse), very upsetting, lo and behold 3 weeks in, my hairloss stopped about 60%, now its like 90%...i have to run my hands through my scalp 3-4 times to get 1 hair, where as before every time i did it i got like 3 hairs, sometimes more...I am stayin as consistent as possible with this...oddly enough somethin from this regemin has cleared up my slight acne to like an odd zit here and there versus a new one ever other day (plus back and chest are cleared up as well)...guys trust me on this, as i am a pessimist...and this was pretty much my last ditch effort, from being a 22yr old NW2, I have pretty much stopped my hairloss...now gonna look into regrowth, to get my fron back (dutasteride really did a number on it)

PS I also have 8g fish oil and 5g MSM powder pretty much daily (the fish oil is more strict, I skip MSM all the time), it might also help that i take 5g arginine for my weight lifting (it gives me nice pumps, in the form AAKG)

Good luck to all!

PPS i am reposting this from my thread in the natural forum, as apparently that forum is dead

jeffsss

Reaction score
are you implying that dutasteride caused your hair to fall out?

and these three products your showing has improved your hair?

sorry, your message was hard to follow to me for some reason.

crzyakta

Reaction score
lol, basically dutasteride really hurt my front, not sure how it fared on the back region...and the front apparently is VERY hard to regrow, so I figured I had to stop dutasteride...it did a number especially on my widows peak...from alotta other forums i've been reading that dutasteride does the exact same thing, hurts the front, may slow shedding in the back...but who wants that?

eBOW

Reaction score
Please stop advertising this b.s. Come on hairlosstalk.com can fine ya lots of money! Be careful. It is obvious you have some sort of affiliate program.

G

EBow.. u dont know much about affilate programs do u..
There is no affiliate partner number attached to those URL's
so i dont think there is much for him to earn on this if he not know the owner of the store'S wich is not much likely to be the truth..Moderator= PLEASE LET IS SUGGEST PRODUCTS EVEN IF ITS JUST BECOUSE OF A GOOD PRICE OR IF ITS A GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT

crzyakta

Reaction score
fight4hairs, that was a bit hard to understand, but thanks for backin me up...i have no affiliate...just a regular hairloss sufferer...you can check out my old posts on dutasteride on other hair site message boards...

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
How can you claim any of this crap helped you when were on minoxidil and dutasteride for only 2 months?

Why don't you detail your regimen for us so we can figure out what is most likely going on here? I smell an initial shed w/ recovery but there isn't enough data.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know about affiliate programs but I do know that this "natural" remedy stuff sounds like dogcrap.

First of all, if it worked better than propecia/minoxidil I am sure that some drug company would sell it. :wink:

Second, how can putting 300 things in or on your body be good for anyone? Yes these "supplements" have upwards of 300 ingredients combined. :shock:

Finally and perhaps most importantly, when you have seen this stuff work, get a digital camera and take pictures. Then call your local news station because it will be news. NEWS! News that any of that crap worked for anything other than taking money out of your wallet. 8)

Off the soapbox now,
Joe.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think wescovinajoe is saying truth. This guy also posted same message at HLH.

Suspicious

crzyakta

Reaction score
lol im just tryin to get the message across to as many people as possible...also to note, on dutasteride (not propecia) and minoxidil...my front was destroyed, thats the best way i can put it...i was losing too many hairs in the shower, every time i shampoo`d, my hands were full of hairs, like literally, i was like damn what the hell is dutasteride doin?? also drug companies have nothin to gain with natural supps, as they cannot patent it, and anyone can sell these herbs/extracts if they please

and this is not 300 ingredients, its only 4 pills in morning, and 4 pills at night...not bad considerin people who cut up proscar pills, use minoxidil twice a day, use nizoral 3-4 times a week, with revivogen in the days between, use spironolactone for the hairline, etc you get the picture...and these supps are pretty damn cheap...dont try if u dont believe..i really dont care, but if you have nothin left to lose, cept your hairloss, why not?

jeffsss

Reaction score
crzyakta said:
lol im just tryin to get the message across to as many people as possible...also to note, on dutasteride (not propecia) and minoxidil...my front was destroyed, thats the best way i can put it...i was losing too many hairs in the shower, every time i shampoo`d, my hands were full of hairs, like literally, i was like damn what the hell is dutasteride doin?? also drug companies have nothin to gain with natural supps, as they cannot patent it, and anyone can sell these herbs/extracts if they please

and this is not 300 ingredients, its only 4 pills in morning, and 4 pills at night...not bad considerin people who cut up proscar pills, use minoxidil twice a day, use nizoral 3-4 times a week, with revivogen in the days between, use spironolactone for the hairline, etc you get the picture...and these supps are pretty damn cheap...dont try if u dont believe..i really dont care, but if you have nothin left to lose, cept your hairloss, why not?

i'm starting to think that propecia is one of the causes of MY frontal hair loss.. but how the hell can you know for sure...

and now i'm scared to get off my regimines in fear of losing what i've been saving.

Redbone

Reaction score
Man you youngsta's never cease to amaze me.

First off why would you start off on dutasteride and 15% minoxidil??? Thats like hunting Squirels with a 12 Gauge.

Secondly when I first started I jumped on the wagon and took every supplement I could find. Grape seed, MSM, Green Tea, Omega 3's, Biotin etc...

I can say that the results were marginal at best and I was taking like 15 supplements a day- way to much work in the long run.

I slowly stopped taking that stuff and switched to my plan about a year ago with excellent results.

1.25mg Proscar
5% Minoxidil- daily
15% Xandrox- 1 year after starting minoxidil ( used 1 bottle)
Dr. Lee's DHT shampoo
Tricomin spray
Mega Man Multi Vitamin

Now that I am back on track I am thinking about adding some form of Arginine product and maybe a laser comb. I want my hair to be thick again.

The hair loss battle is not a quick fix it takes time, patience and good information. Desparation will most certainly lead you to bad decisions.

Britannia

Reaction score
You f*****g Schill! You are the lowest (and I mean LOWEST) of the low. HairLossTalk.com or Cassin or anyone who can, please lock this thread and ban crzyakta.
EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE IGNORE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY crzyakta ON ANY THREAD ON THESE FORUMS.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I don't really see how promoting various supplements would help this guy sell anything. He is not promoting an individual product (like avocor), but instead is just promoting individual supplements that are distributed by a number of different companies.
That being said, his argument is flimsy at best. There are no photos only pure speculation based on observations of himself and we always are pesamistic when we talk about our own condition.
In closing, with only two months of evidence one can never conclude any (positive or negative) benefits from taking a dutasteride/minoxidil combo. The hair cycle alone is at least 2-3 months. That being said, I think it is important for people to continue to look for different ways to fight male pattern baldness. I truly believe that finasteride and minoxidil are currently the best treatment, but I am sure that adding in the right mix of supplements and the right diet will have a positive effect on your hair. Unfortunately, no one has presented a good enough argument to entice me to add anything into my regime and I do not know enough about physiology to come up with a solution.

eBOW

Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
EBow.. u dont know much about affilate programs do u..
There is no affiliate partner number attached to those URL's
so i dont think there is much for him to earn on this if he not know the owner of the store'S wich is not much likely to be the truth..Moderator= PLEASE LET IS SUGGEST PRODUCTS EVEN IF ITS JUST BECOUSE OF A GOOD PRICE OR IF ITS A GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT
Hey fight for hairs did you ride the short bus to school?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Britannia said:
You f****ing Schill! You are the lowest (and I mean LOWEST) of the low. HairLossTalk.com or Cassin or anyone who can, please lock this thread and ban crzyakta.
EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE IGNORE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY crzyakta ON ANY THREAD ON THESE FORUMS.

Let's not go overboard here - I kinda know crzy from other forums and have been following his getting involved with this and that.

He's not selling anything- just sharing his experiences and excitied with his progress.

~ H_T

Britannia

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
Britannia said:
You f****ing Schill! You are the lowest (and I mean LOWEST) of the low. HairLossTalk.com or Cassin or anyone who can, please lock this thread and ban crzyakta.

Let's not go overboard here - I kinda know crzy from other forums and have been following his getting involved with this and that.

He's not selling anything- just sharing his experiences and excitied with his progress.

~ H_T

Only 6 posts on this forum. Posts a link to a snakeoil selling website. Down talks proven treatments. My Schill criteria well and truly forfilled.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
crzyakta said:

4 pills huh?

Well when I looked into that stuff, I saw that the pills had more than 300 different things in them including crap that we get enough of to be sure.

Like I said, use this stuff and take pictures and then call 60 Minutes because they will want to know.

Joe.

crzyakta

Reaction score
haha alright bro, its got 300 things in it...im sorry, and you get more than enough of those 300 ingredients in your food, sorry thats totally my fault...

also redbone, the xandrox 15% was rec by dr lee, i filled out his form as honest as possible, and thats what he said to use...so sorry...

and as for me using dutasteride, why not? theoretically to all those people that assume its all about the DHT, dutasteride should work miracles...right? :wink: