To all of you are concerned about your hair loss - hope!

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Hair loss is not the end of the world guys! Here's what you do, just shave it and accept it! Get a tan and get ripped in the gym. Buy some nice clothes and get tattoos and piercings. Chicks dig the meat head guy and if you have a nice personality you will be fine. Also it's your own negative perception of yourself which is why you are getting rejected. Hope this helps.

Ps. Just look at Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis. They are multi-millionaire movie stars and look rather dapper in my opinion. Tomorrow is the first day of your new life baldies.

Your welcome :fun:

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis know their women well and they are sensitive to all their womans wants and needs because they have the cash and care to do so, Women love being catered to by any man bald or not. When I was 18 women liked my bald head look a lot and I felt so inferior because I was bald, but it wasn't my baldness, it was me,my inferoirity complex and the fact that I was broke at the time,now that I am financially stable in a messed up way, I smile a lot more and that helps too. I dress up everywhere I go(corporate casual) and I order takeout food sometimes for the ladies, you can barely fail with takeout lol now come on. Women are into detail so much especially in their 20's, when they hit around 30 their window of opportunity for the perfect guy narrows by a margin and they settle for the ideal guy. As long as you don't look broke or busted and your passionate about your woman, being bald is second grade to the attention you give your woman and the details you put into your self and her.

davepeters3345

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW guys!!!! I AM SO HAPPY NOW.

I can't believe the answer was always so simple!
Jimmy Jones you have really changed my life...

lol

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis know their women well and they are sensitive to all their womans wants and needs because they have the cash and care to do so, Women love being catered to by any man bald or not. When I was 18 women liked my bald head look a lot and I felt so inferior because I was bald, but it wasn't my baldness, it was me,my inferoirity complex and the fact that I was broke at the time,now that I am financially stable in a messed up way, I smile a lot more and that helps too. I dress up everywhere I go(corporate casual) and I order takeout food sometimes for the ladies, you can barely fail with takeout lol now come on. Women are into detail so much especially in their 20's, when they hit around 30 their window of opportunity for the perfect guy narrows by a margin and they settle for the ideal guy. As long as you don't look broke or busted and your passionate about your woman, being bald is second grade to the attention you give your woman and the details you put into your self and her.

Glad you agree with me. It's all about confidence. Shave it and embrace it. Everyone needs to man up and embrace their baldness. Make sure you go the gym every day apart from Sunday when you should go to church. Get a tattoo on your bicep saying "bald and proud" and you will get the 18 stunner. I bet my life savings on it.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Sarcasm or not, unfortunately those who did a STRIP(op included if i'm not wrong) don't have this option anymore.

Reaction score
Glad you agree with me. It's all about confidence. Shave it and embrace it. Everyone needs to man up and embrace their baldness. Make sure you go the gym every day apart from Sunday when you should go to church. Get a tattoo on your bicep saying "bald and proud" and you will get the 18 stunner. I bet my life savings on it.

No, the tattoo shoud be on the forehead so everyone can clearly see you are "bald and proud". Draws more attention as well to ones beautiful hairless head.

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Sarcasm or not, unfortunately those who did a STRIP(op included if i'm not wrong) don't have this option anymore.
Naw brahdog, I got a torny branch tattoo around my strip. It was sick as **** brahmo!

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is 99.99% chance that this guy is not bald or balding so allow me to say this; that smelly smell...

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score

You can do things to reduce the scar such as needling. And use emu oil and silocone gel to further reduce the scar. Then get hair (donor or body) transplanted in the scar. You will be able to shave a lot shorter.

- - - Updated - - -

Who needs looks or money when you have confidence.:punk:

Exactly mate confidence is everything.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah right, because that's proven to work and then he will get BHT. He will do that.

I hate those internet nonsensical grandmother remedies. Emu oil, it's a scar, and it's usually huge for that matter.

Do you really think that rubbing bird grease on your scalp with do something?

Do you really think that guy is going to get in touch with Dr. Umar to get a 30000$ BHT?

Not gonna happen, none of that is going to happen. OP just made a huge mistake by going for FUT.

May it serve as yet another example to the newbies.

I do not think I made a mistake Fred - far from it, and I am just advising someone what to do if they want to shave their head with a FUT which is what the non-OP was getting at. Please let's not start this argument again. We are never going to agree with each other on the subject. I do agree with you most people won't pay 30000 for a BHT but they could at least pay a smaller amount of money to get BHT in their scar so they could get their hair shorter than normal.

If this man has FUT I am telling him what his options are whereas you are just saying he made a mistake. Telling him he made a mistake will not turn the clock back will it.

Ps. Yes there are real things you can do to REDUCE appearance of scars not make them go away. If you needle skin it tricks your body in producing more collagen. Look up scientific papers, look up before and after pictures. Look up videos of repair work. Don't take my word for it.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
No they wouldn't. They would most likely live like recluses for the rest of their lives.

Having FUT in 2015 is a mistake.

I don't care about those semi-natural methods, once you have a big *** scar from FUT, it's over, you're deformed, and if your hair gets really bad, no shaving allowed, you can go all George Costanza.

You can't tell people what they would do. Some people would live like recluses some would do something about it. I've seen lots of amazing repair work cases. The reason why I continue to even bother debating this issue is because, like you, I feel I can help people on this forum so I will continue to give my opinion which I consider very informative. What I find contradictory is the way you say surgeons like ******** in your country are the best (which I agree) and you say they perform barbaric procedures. Surely these doctors can't be good if they 'butcher' their patients. This is one of MANY repair cases:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhdMrx9oDfo

If you didn't have much money you could simply get grafts in the scar rather than scar and top of head that way you could cut your hair shorter than it is and still have stubble hair rather than looking like a cancer patient. Most people on here will just moan about their hair loss though and do nothing. I agree there. I have said I was going to fight hair loss since I've been 17 and now nearly a decade later I have kept to my word and done exactly what I said I would do.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW guys!!!! I AM SO HAPPY NOW.

I can't believe the answer was always so simple!
Jimmy Jones you have really changed my life...

lol

Your welcome mate. Let it shine baby, let it shine.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
very true

id make an exception for rich famous guys but thats only as far as getting girls

they can still be looked down on for being bald

Reaction score
So you just have to mutilate your body, eat for 6 people, get your skin to age faster and basically look like a thug to overcome your hair loss?

That's right, NW1 people just sit on their *** and get even more respect and tail than you ever would looking like a caricature.

Once again, there are no shortcuts, no magical formulas in this struggle. Only hair will compensate for a lack of hair.

I imagine you would cross the road to avoid me going by the "thug" paragraph.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Once again, there are no shortcuts, no magical formulas in this struggle. Only hair will compensate for a lack of hair.

Obviously.

Its a good post by toms.

Trying to mitigate the damage of balding by working on other areas isn't going to hurt. How can you spin that as a negative?

A pale bald guy with a pencil neck and beer belly? Great look, there's no point in doing anything to change because you're still bald!

In the paraphrased words of Larry David, a lazy bald man is finished.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Because it's pure delusion. You think girls will change their mind about sleeping with the bald men they "don't date sorry" because he's jacked, tanned, or both?

Bald is bald, improving in other areas won't hurt, but it won't help much either. If you still believe it will, then you are most likely below NW4.

Again with the "my experience = everybody's experience" im pleased for where you are now but not everyone has the donor or available resources to get where you have. Reiterating how fvcked everyone is because they are bald is not really helping. Most of us are made aware of these 'truths' on a daily basis. Negativity is fine but can we not be constructive?

I'm a norwood 5 and yes, looking after your appearance does make a significant difference. I can say this first hand from getting in shape, I get more attention from girls despite the same bald head.

Ask 100 girls what they prefer. A skinnyfat, poorly dressed bald guy that looks like an egg on a stick or a bald guy in decent shape that dresses well and takes care of his appearance.

We've already established a million times that being bald is a handicap in appearance, let's look at ways in which someone can look and feel better about himself despite being bald